Ether Saga Relaunching as Odyssey!
Perfect World Entertainment announced that Ether Saga will be relaunching as Ether Saga Odyssey on April 27th. This new chapter in the Ether Saga story will present a robust pet training system, an upgraded game engine, an improved UI, and a plethora of new content.
"Ether Saga Odyssey highlights a pet training system which allows players to capture, train, and upgrade their pets to create stronger breeds," said Aaron Potter, Product Manager for Ether Saga Odyssey. "Providing an atmosphere to enjoy free-form wrestle and play, players get to create different looking pets and even transform into the monsters that they defeat. With the game's intuitive game play systems, a large variety of unique features, new areas to discover and advanced skills to learn, we are excited to bring a truly one of a kind experience for gamers of all skill sets."
• Pet Training System - With hundreds of pets to capture and tame, summon and train them to battle alongside with you while create stronger breeds with new abilities
• Monster Card System - Collect monster cards, transform into monsters as well as gain access to new attributes and skills
• Mini Games - Play a variety of fun casual games simultaneously as you complete quests
• 4 Distinct Races with 8 Advanced Classes - Each race has a unique look, mission and play style
• Character Customization - Customize the facial features and fashion of your character, choose from 9 different crafting and gathering skills as well as a variety of professions with skills ranging from forging armor and weapons, concocting potions, or creating items for your pets
• Ease of Access and Play/Improved UI - Additional visual aids and integrated Navigation System with auto-route feature for quick and easy routing to various locations and quest objectives
• Upgraded Game Engine - See polished art style as well as catchy, vibrant, and high quality graphics in concept art, screenshots, videos, and more