Conversation Between Xenonight2 and Oisterboy

67 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. ... how do I accept friend requests on PSN :{X

2. Is u watch TPB nao?
  3. My PSN is TrouserSasquatch

Haven't gotten a chance to play in months, though.
  4. i knowwwww dude! i told ya! best show ever <3

I'm totally gonna get a tattoo of Jake.
  5. I just got hooked on Adventure Time.

OH MY GOD
  6. Woah. Thats pretty crazy. Yeah, he was experimenting with DPH...something I never, ever plan on doing. Apparently you can't tell if the hallucinations are real or not (which is dellusions, not hallucinations). Lol. Crayyyyyzay.
  7. that's how i feel like every day. not that i imagine that there are people in the room, but just that feeling you know.

also, do you know that feeling of where yr leaning backward on a chair just on its two back legs and it starts to fall backward but then you catch yrself? you know that feeling? i feel like that every day, too.
  8. Lol. Well, thank you. I was just about to put some dumbass thing my friend sent to me in there...so, instead, I'll just post it here:

"Sure enough there was a bird, a pigeon to be exact standing in the room looking at me with its little beady eyes moving his head around. I felt as if he could read my mind and my thoughts. I turned around to tell Steve that I saw the bird and there was nobody there. I was again seeing and having conversations with people that were not there. "

I lold.
  9. yr signature makes every post you make seem so passionate and powerful
  10. Well, then don't go see it.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 67
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast