Conversation Between ZelkovaMoon and SgtGrimmVegas

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah, Well I have been busy with FFXIV, tho I am getting very fed up with it, can't stand the crafting system, way to broken IMO. Anyway I can look in to getting us some accounts, still have a few contacts I can talk to.
  2. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883227261

link on the other post was messed up
  3. Well between the two of us and our MH experience we can get pretty high up in no time, The only reason I was stuck at level 30 was because I could NEVER get a party going, and since the game actually works on my shitty dell dimensions 3000 I can play it anytime on this comp or the good one in the next room. At least until I get http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883227261 if they ever get more of them in or something better when I get the cash
  4. Ahahahahah really? that's crazy. Anyway I have heard nothing of the person who created my account, so they can't really unlock it =X... was thinking of starting over completely... but I would be loosing all of those months spent grinding to HR120+
  5. you and me played Monster Hunter Frontier together a few times, i got Screens of us in game lol.

Need to find a way to get our accounts out of purgatory.
  6. well I considered that, I used to send over files to my friends all the time, it's a question of our internet speeds. It will probably take about 2 hours+ per file(and thats assuming you have decent internet, seeing that your having trouble downloading them now, worries me), and they may be more susceptible to corruption. =X
  7. you know, if you got msn you can send every file to me directly, I hope. The game files maybe way to big though.
  8. Hmmm yeah I noticed the seeds and leaches were horrible, but at the same time it is expected, It is a PS2 ISO bundle that is a few years old, so a fast speed would be a miracle. Personally, I stick with file hosts, not the best, but better and safer than torrenting. Anyway I don't know what else I can do to help, I have horrible internet speeds, and I was able to download the files with out TOO much agitation. My suggestion is messing around with the file parts (some actually take longer( for example I think part 1 and part 3 both took around 2 hours, the rest of the parts were under 20 mins, so you have to mix and match))
  9. took me two hours a download, the other link I found would take 3 weeks, but it had every game in one collection..

I'm getting bummed out by all this D:
  10. =X only took me a few hours per disk, but yeah, it was painful nevertheless. I would send you the files but I don't know how much faster a direct file transfer is.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast