Conversation Between Loric and Bacn

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Bacn is going to push himself up to 1,000! I promise!
  2. So.

960 hours of counterstrike, eh?
  3. Loric is crazy! But there are much worse games out there than Dead Space 2! Even if the whole thing is as scary as week-old milk.
  4. Yeah, I was really impressed with how well they transitioned Isaac from a silent protagonist to a speaking character. I was a little worried about how that was going to turn out.

But my gosh. That eye-machine scene was probably the most intense thing I've ever had to do in any video game. As soon as I realized what it wanted me to do I was spazzing out.
    I didn't really see it as a game ruiner though, I thought it was a pretty interesting twist. Call me crazy.
  5. I actually really, really liked Dead Space 2. The game play works very well and the story was given a lot more attention than I expected it to, but so much of it tries to make me groan in anguish at just how terrible it is. And it didn't do nearly enough with Clark's dead squeeze for me to overlook that squick-tastic eyeball machine.
  6. If I weren't such a nice person I would de-rep you for being so mean to Dead Space 2.
  7. Hurrah! Thank you kindly.
  8. There are always birthday furries!

9. Thank ya!

No birthday furry?
  10. Happy birthday Loric!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast