Conversation Between Rude_Boy and TheSkald

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. I felt bad for Kimya when I saw her, lol. She played after Defiance, Ohio and everyone was exhausted and half the people left before she started.

I seriously need to see Wingnut. I'ma look and see if there's dates or anything.
  2. Yeah, they're still going by Wingnut. I'm curious as to what he's going to sing about now that he's clean. I'm most excited for Kimya Dawson, I've loved her for as long as I've loved music. Ghost Mice should be pretty dope too.
  3. Very nice. I've seen Kimya Dawson. Would kill for Wingnut (is he still calling it that?)
  4. I get to see Kimya Dawson, Antsy Pants, Wingnut Dishwashers Union, and Andrew Jackson Jihad all in one day. Too pumped to breathe.
  5. Don't tell me! Is it you?
  6. Guess who's going to Plan-It-X Fest, wuddup!?
  7. I dunno, though. In Wingnut Dishwashers Union he didn't really focus on drinking and hating everyone like he did in Freight Trains, so he might do something like that.
  8. I wouldn't be surprised if he never does it again. There are too many drugs and too much booze in the scene.
  9. I doubt it. Not at first, at least.
  10. That's what I've been hearing, the real question is if he's going to be doing music when he gets out.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast