Conversation Between Takesh and Befram

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. The whole RP section was deleted I'm afraid. Then again I'm not suprised since there was next to zero activity there. I doubt anyone really logs on anymore ^^. I kind of lost my passion for RPing which was kinda obvious but I just refused to admit it. Looks like you still frequent here so I thought I'd throw in a message. It's been such a long time since I last visited this place.
  2. Hmm, did the group get deleted?
  3. Any problem if I take temporarily control of Cirno for my post?

Edit: well too late to stop me now. Not that it really mattered though "shrugs".
  4. Hehe yeah I already done that:P I tend to take a sneak peak here and there from time to time to see if anythings fun going on. Like new rps^^
  5. Alright, Moratorium's version stays then ^^. It's good things worked out well.

Yeah, the new RP I'm working on is pure fantasy ^^. It's called Amn and you're more than welcome to use your new character in it. If you want to know some more of it, check out lokuri's visitor messages. I even cooked up a small version of the world map there ^^.
  6. Nah after I read moratoriums post I think I decline. It was after all a bit of how I thought it would turn up, Bazil starting messing around and then they're getting killed. Plus he made it flow pretty nicely so I let moratoriums version stay. They're not that unsimiliar in any case.

On another note I heard you're making a new fantasy rp Sounds great, been waiting for an old fashioned fantasy one so I can test out a character I grew a liking too^^.
  7. No, scratch that what I said ^^. if you want to do the ending for Basil yourself then go ahead. Moratorium will just delete the part that includes Basil so that you can make your own. So will you do it?
  8. Should I also post the ending for Basil? Might as well show the relationship between him and bazil that I set out a few hints in posts here and there.
  9. Yeah it's alright for me. Better than leaving him forgotten I guess, and yeah I probably read hh from time to time to see whats happening^^ be fun to see how it turns out.
  10. Ah, you answered my question before I was able to even ask. I thought something like this was going on since you were becoming more and more inactive. Thanks for sticking with my RP and take care ^^. I hope I'll see you again as active as ever one day ^^.

If possible, try to read Happy Home every now and then. Either me or Moratorium will definitely "seal" your character in one of our posts. Of course we won't kill him, we'll just create an ending for Basil. Is that ok?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 37
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast