Still disconnect?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 13

Default Still disconnect?

Hey, does the game still disconnect everytime u play or is laggy?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by love228 View Post
    it is an unearthly world. There are all kinds of character. Some of them like promenade. Obtain delight in this far-flung course. Others like assault .fight the enemy. You could find interesting in slow journey. Step by step. You also could leap in a short time by use safety *************.
    www.8thgame.com <http://www.8thgame.com> provide safety pl. their gold is cheapest also.
    Haha, wat'ya talkin 'bout?

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

I have been playing narose (http://roseonlinegame.com/) and i have not had any problems with lag or disconnecting. Plus its free now
    \,|,|,/
    (---::[{ AHHH GS Play tibia? I play amera
    /'|'|'\

Banned Reputation: 10

I play the p2p which has turned to f2p one. It's not laggy. Actually the graphics is awesome. The only things which pisses me off is the beginning of the game where you fight green jellys... Seriously, GREEN jellys?? Is that the best they can do??? And the recycling the same enemies but in different colours! Pumpkins then pumpkins with hats then cowboy pumpkin heads. Whats the deal? Are they on Budget??

not only that, though the maps are large, but overall the quantity of maps are too little, you feel the game is small.

My character is so small that when I zoom out I see my self as an ant. My movement rate is slow too, I swear that my charcater is trying to piss me off by moving slower. He is slower than evolution. I thought It was lagging but It was not.

So when your lvl 50 you can learn how to drive a car. The licensing is a donkeys arse and buying car parts are VERY expensive.
    You reach 2nd class at lvl 100<------ WTF?!

Banned Reputation: 10

Post all the better for the cause.

Everyone is entitled wow gold, to have an opinion. When it comes to opinions, though, there's a difference between the majority of people and celebrities like actors, athletes, and rock stars. If you're an average person, only your family and friends care about your opinion. If you’re famous, the whole world listens, or so it seems sometimes. Is this the way if should be? I don't think so.   We shouldn't pay attention to famous people's opinions just because of who wow gold, they are. Being a famous basketball player doesn't make someone an expert on environmental issues. However, that basketball player has a better opportunity to be heard than most people do. If that player feels very strongly about an issue, he can use his fame to draw attention to it and get other people involved. That way they can saw attention and needed dollars to that issue.   People who are rich put their money behind a cause. In the same way, famous maple story *************, people are using their most valuable asset. In their case, it's not money. It's their name recognition. Should people pay attention to what they think just because of who they are? I don’t think so. I also don't think we should discount what they think just because of who they are. They have a right to their opinion. If their name draws people to that cause, all the better for the cause. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. When it comes to opinions, though, there's a difference between the majority of people and celebrities like actors, athletes, and rock stars. If you're an average person, only your family and friends care about your opinion. If you’re famous, the whole world listens, or so it seems sometimes. Is this maple story *************, the way if should be? I don't think so.   We shouldn't pay attention to famous people's opinions just because of who they are. Being a famous basketball player doesn't make someone an expert on environmental issues. However, that basketball player has a better opportunity to be heard than most people do. If that player feels very strongly about an issue, he can use his fame to draw attention to it and get other people involved. That way they can saw attention and needed maple story *************, dollars to that issue.   People who are rich put their money behind a cause. In the same way, famous people are using their most valuable asset. In their case, it's not money. It's their name recognition. Should people pay attention to what they think just because of who they are? I don’t think so. I also don't think we should discount what they think just because of who they are. They have a right to their opinion. If their name draws people to that cause, all the better for the cause.