Game Master in Conquer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10
    PrincessJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Game Master in Conquer

    Yesterday I saw a guy called Kevin[GM] on my server. At first I dont think he was a real gm cos I have never seen a GM in conquer before.
    I met a lot of fake gms in the past 2 years. what made me believe kevin[GM] is a real one is his robe, he could transform to a blue elephant after putting on the robe.
    Does anybody know how to be a GM and where I could buy a GM robe?

  2. #2
    Retired Staff Reputation: 22
    LakeOfTears's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    does it matter?
    Posts
    2,051
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    to be a GM you must work for Tq Digital.

  3. #3
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10
    everestape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    you can't buy a gm robe in game, unless you buy from tq
    Selling DBs 17kk each

  4. #4
    Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10
    Kekec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by everestape View Post
    you can't buy a gm robe in game, unless you buy from tq
    lol u cant buy this gm robe anywhere unless u work for tq but Gm are spoted bcuzz they are blue birds(big ones btw rarely he will be without this transform) and lucky u spoted him if u seen this 1 ofc :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=248P1YCzFiU here is vid of gm
    Last edited by Kekec; 08-23-2008 at 12:06 AM.

  5. #5
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    htcdopod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    ive met undercover GMs before

  6. #6
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    as far as i know, there is no gm robe, thats a transform skill

  7. #7
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Hein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kimchi View Post
    as far as i know, there is no gm robe, thats a transform skill
    As far as I know, you haven't been playing the game very long, maybe even ever.

    It's a transform skill for GMs only. And there IS a GM robe.

  8. #8
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    5dun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    never seen gm appear on the game.why is that

  9. #9
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i dont think someone can fake [GM] in conquer.

  10. #10
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 18
    mmobigshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJ View Post
    Yesterday I saw a guy called Kevin[GM] on my server. At first I dont think he was a real gm cos I have never seen a GM in conquer before.
    I met a lot of fake gms in the past 2 years. what made me believe kevin[GM] is a real one is his robe, he could transform to a blue elephant after putting on the robe.
    Does anybody know how to be a GM and where I could buy a GM robe?
    I thought it was a pig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •