Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do you like Guild Wars?

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

i think guild wars would make a great console game...

Just made an xfire X_X

Currently Playing:World of Warcraft,Cabal Online, Latale,CSS, Xbox: Gears 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3
    www.Kongregate.com (densendoku)

Previously played:Guild Wars, Flyff, Runescape, Maplestory, Gunz, Gunbound, Rappelz, Lunia

Monster hunter ^_^ -over 900 hours across all the psp titles. maybe gonna get the new 2g that ive had for months out of japan...

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

i dont know the binds for skills would be odd to emulate into a controller effectivly

Current Games

Guild Wars - Werk The Witch
    AA3 - WERK_theWARLOCK
    Exteel - WERKtheWARLOCK

eRupublik

Banned Reputation: 13

i like it because of the skill it has! it only has 20 levels, unlike other games like runescape or wow were you spend hours plowing your levels up those games take no skill. like in runescape were theres all pures in the pvp zones.. and on top of that guild wars is actually fun while pvping, even if you lose you still have a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by weRk View Post
    i dont know the binds for skills would be odd to emulate into a controller effectivly
    BTW you can always use the arrows to switch through skills and press R2 (in 360 case Right Trigger) to use the spell , and you can press L2(again 360 left bumper) to attack with a weapon, also you can use 1 analog stick for walking and 1 for the screen, it would be a good idea...but im pretty sure Blizzard would beat GW at it
    Last edited by Jaskaran; 07-04-2009 at 08:48 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-