Latale Guild .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 116
    Australia, In the Outback, With Your Dingo's

Why did you have to choose a naruto name D: -sad face-
    OM NOM NOM NOM

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 61

OKTOBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFEST Gender: Shemale

the guild name will you cost some members, pal.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Proph View Post
    I really want to play, but what's the point? It's all going to be wiped. I play MMOs because I like making the progress. La Tale is great, I'm glad I got to try it, but I really don't want to get too into it. I want to play on a character I can keep.
    You have a chance to win Astro items that you will be able to keep permanently once the official version has launched (9/18/08), and this is your chance to try out 2nd jobs, different classes, ect.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by qaiszero View Post
    well put it this way, if you don't play it now you will level slow as hell in the real game. Atleats levelt o like 30 so you know what to do and how to do it. I mean in CB I lvled slow as hell , now im 20 already and I havent been on since it started like most people. :P

Anyway, im expecting all the clowns from onrpg to join so if you dont join imma eat yall >:O
    Who are you calling clown <- look thats how my sad face looks like.
    On topic: I would join if i wasnt already in a guild, anyone recognize the guild Pulse hehe try to make an alliance with them if you make the guild i promise you they are nice.

Retired Staff Reputation: 22

meh im not going to try much in OB cause of another wipe and i personally dont care bout testing out astro items or even winning items for official..i played a little today til like lvl 5 (which literally took like 3 min) then logged out.when its official then yeah i will be more then happy to join but until then count me out.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Whats wrong with the guild name, its still a cool name even if you don't like naruto come on guys wheres the onrpg spirit~! don't let ma 100k go in vain lol. anyways off to sleep for now so hit me up tommorow. You know you want to join I smell it :O

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

I wanna join. Ign: Poop

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by qaiszero View Post
    well put it this way, if you don't play it now you will level slow as hell in the real game. Atleats levelt o like 30 so you know what to do and how to do it. I mean in CB I lvled slow as hell , now im 20 already and I havent been on since it started like most people. :P

Anyway, im expecting all the clowns from onrpg to join so if you dont join imma eat yall >:O
    That's a good point. I might as well get a good feeling for the game. Okay I'd love to join the guild. You can PM me in game my characters name is Kahlan. I've got a new outlook on it now. As far as I'm concerned, this is just a really long tutorial.
    Final Fantasy 14: Level 50 (ilvl 96) WHM, Level 50 (ilvl 90) BLM. Currently doing most endgame content.

Guild Wars 2: (Ehmry Bay) 64 Ranger and counting...

Diablo 3: 70 Wizard, 60 Demon Hunter, 60 Witch Doctor, 65 Paragons and counting...

Wildstar: 37 Spell Slinger DPS, and counting...

• ^Currently Active - Semi-Active^

Lockhartís are forever Reputation: 12

ummm I'll join. But the thing is, the download is really slow, and I'll finish downloading as soon as i come home ( parents + TV, laptop, computer, etc overnight = K.O).

IGN: DenDrio

...?

Whoo! Games playing: Americas Army and Warcraft 3

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 22

I don't think i'm going to play either because of the wipe. I'll wait till the OB is over.

I'd probably be sick of this game if i'd have to start over for a third time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast