Anyone else pissed at War-Europe (GOA) at the moment?

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 46

Default Anyone else pissed at War-Europe (GOA) at the moment?

I'm totally screwed by GoA since my CE pre-order is really going for naught. The US CE pre-orders got a closed-beta invite and a preview weekend to see the game. While EU players have not even heard news of when the european beta is starting nor anything for us CE pre-orders who were supposed to be special from the ones who order the "normal version" of the game.

Top of all this the european site looks like pile of s*** (www.war-europe.com) and it feels like they are not even caring about the european community. I'm just saying I regret for pre-ordering the game, could've just taken it from work when it arrives (I work for importer) but instead I had to take a step and pre-order it from some company and after all I bet my "head-start" will become a "late-start".

I was just wondering if anyone else feels the same. I'm excited about the game but damn I want something for my money. lol

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

I preordered my game and i'm not that bothered about when i play i just wanted the nice looking collectors edition for the graphic novel and Rare orc miniture.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 15

I plan to play the game at the release. Already preordered it on the EAstore.

I'm a bit afraid about the GOA thing. It looks like europeans might get a subpar version of what the US customers will have.

I read the euro beta had much less people invited and was laggy as hell. Americans got a preview week end, we didnt. The early access with a standard preorder has been given way before to american players (via amazon for example), while it's still not that clear by us even 3 weeks before the release.

I hope the euro version will be solid enough, otherwise I'll move to US servers and the US version of the game...

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 16

Sucks for EU, what's up with that? I can't imagine they'd be slacking on purpose. I hope it all works out in the end. Most importantly the released game.

Game Journalist Reputation: 67

the EU site is bugged like hell, It only works for me if I go to it via google.com >.< Stupid crap.. but I heard they were going to update it tomorrow? cant wait..

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 7

To make things worse:

http://www.fileplanet.com/

Warhammer Online OPEN BETA, avaliable to Fileplanet Subscribers in US/Australia/NewZeland only.
    Last edited by Derity; 09-02-2008 at 07:28 PM.
    Currently working on Eitr, an Action Adventure RPG. [Video]

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Derity View Post
    To make things worse:

http://www.fileplanet.com/

Warhammer Online OPEN BETA, avaliable to Fileplanet Subscribers in US/Australia/NewZeland only.
    u should check their website we have an OB, we have our clients, they are in maintenance for the account centre and we are having a similtaenous start with US servers
    "You are the Future in the present so make sure you make history" Wretch32 UK Grime Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    I dreamt about a fly, that was getting progressively larger over time. Everyone shunned and tried to swat it, I protected it and eventually rode it around. Shenanigans were abundant, and eventually I rode it into the stars.

Geez I'm weird..

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

And Fileplanet has always been an US site for me so this doesnt really surprise me.

Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya! Nothiiiing's quenchier! IT'S THE QUENCHIEST!

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 46

Yeah GOA came through finally. I would've liked some info before, instead of mass news blast.

Anyways beta starting monday, I'm excited 8)