Serious Problems Solved!

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Serious Problems Solved!

First of all, Warrock should not Punish players that leave a Game invaded by Hackers. If a players Kill percentage is WAY above His/Her level they should not be allowed into a game. Does Warrock OWN Hack Sites?? making more $$, IS there an Attempt to stop hacking..or is This Game called WARHack?
    If You just correct the first problem, Stop Penalizing People for leaving a Game with Hackers, The Rest will take care of itself.
    BTW! Mofo Great Game!!!
    Just Get rid of Hacks PLEASE!

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Default Agreed

Yea I know Ive played for a while and Ive noticed hacking getting worse and worse, making the game less and less enjoyable I agree with all the problems you mentioned. Ive learned over the years, through many FPSs that punk buster sucks as far as game security goes. I wouldn't be surprised if they did own hacking sites, Gamers First is obsessed with making money despite their slogan "free2play"

Yeah, that's a mojor turndown =[

Default lol ur right

it is a turn down with the hackers but.... i found that some hackers arent ready for the fact that they arent liked by someone from the team they are playing for.....i shot down 6 teammates untill they left cause evryone died except them or that they were using an infinit amount of 1hit kill shots r things like that (: not evryone on the heckers team are bastards (:

i think that the way to prevent this would be to find out HOW the heckers get throught the security system adn then obliterate their comp by sending a virus to evryone using that breach ( famous quote by someone whose name i forgot : the best defence is offense) cause if the hackers use illegal products they wont have a legal program that detects and protects them from their vurises or hackers since they are hackers.....
    imagine their surprise if they find out theres a troyan horse virus in their comp. WORKING FOR THE POLICE (; (: