Chosen most common character?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 12

Default Chosen most common character?

I just can see it, Chosen being one of the most easily recognized war hammer character every, and 12 year old is going to end up chosing (pun?) them thinking being evil is cool.

It makes me a sad panda.

call me chicken strips Reputation: 534

Witch Hunter looks to be a pretty popular class, due to their sweet pistols and stylish hats.

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

Bah, Shamans ftw

Off-Topic: Finally pre-ordered it ^^

Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya! Nothiiiing's quenchier! IT'S THE QUENCHIEST!

Arri's Animal Reputation: 99

I'm fairly confident that Dark Elves will be the most overplayed Race at launch. As for class it's going to be a tough one to call, but Shaman, Witch Elf, Witch Hunter, and Disciple of Khaine are going to be very played.

Chosen might get a little popularity, but with their awkward playstyle many will give them up. However, for those who stick with them at Rank 40 in full epics there is no class that looks better as their weapons and armor are awesome.

Dwarf Engineers look really cool at Rank 40 as well.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Currently Testing: The Elder Scrolls Online & WildStar & Hearthstone

Game: TBA
    Character: TBA
    Guild: TBA
    Server: TBA

Support cinderboy: MMO*Culture BLOG

Camelot Unchained Official Site

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 50

I actually didn't see many chosen when I played. Most tanks were black orcs.

Game Journalist Reputation: 67

Chosen look ugly in my opinion... I woudlve go black orc if I wanted to be a tank.. but nope Shaman all the way

Rock Man Reputation: 25

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

Damn, I was gonna make a shaman because I thought that there wouldnt be so many of em.. I was wrong Probably gonna spend rest of the day re-thinking my class choice. Maybe I'll go for Chaos Magus

EDIT: Well I chose to be a shaman so long ago that I havent even watched the other classes for a long time.. And now that I look at Chaos Magus.. Holy crap, I've changed my mind Chaos Magus it is!
    Last edited by Thas; 08-31-2008 at 11:49 AM.

Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya! Nothiiiing's quenchier! IT'S THE QUENCHIEST!

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 22

dark elves in general...

Have you seen disciples in the character creation video? They have some kind of evil quasi-kenshi thing going on. For a certain demographic, (and I won't resort to 4chan's word for it but I think you know what I mean) all other characters might as well not exist.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by lumyn View Post
    dark elves in general...

Have you seen disciples in the character creation video? They have some kind of evil quasi-kenshi thing going on. For a certain demographic, (and I won't resort to 4chan's word for it but I think you know what I mean) all other characters might as well not exist.
    That's why p2p games rock. *insert 4chan word here?* don't p2p MMOs on a large scale. They have to beg their mommy and daddy in order to. So no, I actually saw VERY FEW dark elves on the server I was on. Though I didn't join Order so I didn't see many, to me it seems pretty overwhelmingly Warrior Priest. I saw many Zealots (maybe it was because I was a Zealot?) and on here I've seen only 1 person mention Zealot. I think you just have to wait and see come time of release.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast