Chosen most common character?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by AbysmalGuilt View Post
    That's why p2p games rock. *insert 4chan word here?* don't p2p MMOs on a large scale. They have to beg their mommy and daddy in order to. So no, I actually saw VERY FEW dark elves on the server I was on. Though I didn't join Order so I didn't see many, to me it seems pretty overwhelmingly Warrior Priest. I saw many Zealots (maybe it was because I was a Zealot?) and on here I've seen only 1 person mention Zealot. I think you just have to wait and see come time of release.
    I lol'd. Touche

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I'm thinking the Witch Elf will be the most popular class. I heard rumors that with a sorceress with the AOE builds, that they can really wreck large groups of people at once. Even more so, that a group of AOE sorcs can cause havoc. I suppose that's like having a group of Mages in WoW AOE'ing everything.

This is the AOE sorc build I was thinking about: http://purepvp.com/warhammer-online/...ion-aoe-build/

Aman Reputation: 193

I think the Black Orcs look more badass than the Chosen.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 99

Quote Originally Posted by Praxus View Post
    I'm thinking the Witch Elf will be the most popular class. I heard rumors that with a sorceress with the AOE builds, that they can really wreck large groups of people at once. Even more so, that a group of AOE sorcs can cause havoc. I suppose that's like having a group of Mages in WoW AOE'ing everything.

This is the AOE sorc build I was thinking about: http://purepvp.com/warhammer-online/...ion-aoe-build/
    It'll be just like DAoC where certain AOE groups will just rush around mobbing people down. Luckily not having BT's/PBT's in WAR will make them not quite as successful.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Currently Testing: Camelot Unchained (PC) & BMX The Game (PC & Mobile)

Pre-Order: BMX The Game (Official Website)

Currently Playing: Hearthstone (PC) & Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox 360)

Camelot Unchained Official Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12