PAX Day 1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cereal&Milk View Post
    He's talking about this:

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


    And the community for Naruto Online will be HORRID. I can imagine all of the retarded little kids joining. Then, I can imagine the 1 out of 99 kids, that is actually decent, leaving because the community is so freaking retarded.
    Actually, there are a lot of older age guys who like Naruto (Me, and I'm 18.)

    I love naruto I'd play it.

  2. #12
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 76
    Reefer Madness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    1,495
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    i am with the last poster.
    i am 18 as well and i'm a big fan of the Japanese naruto.

    if they came out with an online game i would play.
    not to mention that naruto storm game looks amazng in so many ways.
    it looks like your in the anime.



    "What are these Goddamn Animals?"

    http://www.twitch.tv/reefmadness - Follow me please

  3. #13
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In your left nut
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Im pretty sure that video posted about Naruto Ultimate ninja storm is the PS3 game of which Ive played the demo and Im pretty sure thats not the online mmorpg but I think it has online fighting

    Correct me if im wrong please

  4. #14
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 47
    Bekk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,518
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cereal&Milk View Post
    He's talking about this:

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


    And the community for Naruto Online will be HORRID. I can imagine all of the retarded little kids joining. Then, I can imagine the 1 out of 99 kids, that is actually decent, leaving because the community is so freaking retarded.
    The only reason I wouldn't play that game is because of the community. Maybe they should make a small IQ test during the registration, if you score over 98, you get to play.
    And you have a nice day.

  5. #15
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bekk View Post
    The only reason I wouldn't play that game is because of the community. Maybe they should make a small IQ test during the registration, if you score over 98, you get to play.
    All naruto questions? :P

    I'd pwn it.

  6. #16
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82
    Cereal&Milk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,679
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daxis View Post
    Im pretty sure that video posted about Naruto Ultimate ninja storm is the PS3 game of which Ive played the demo and Im pretty sure thats not the online mmorpg but I think it has online fighting

    Correct me if im wrong please
    The video I posted was for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm for the PS3. It's not the online game.

    I was attempting to show him the game that looked hand drawn.

    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 11
    Server: Caitsith
    ~Mains~

    Stats: SAM 75/ THF 37
    Stats: THF 75/ NIN 37
    Stats: RNG 75/ SAM 37
    Stats: BLU 66/ NIN 33


  7. #17
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 43
    zamwini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    *insert witty comment here*
    Posts
    1,407
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cereal&Milk View Post
    He's talking about this:And the community for Naruto Online will be HORRID. I can imagine all of the retarded little kids joining. Then, I can imagine the 1 out of 99 kids, that is actually decent, leaving because the community is so freaking retarded.
    Think of it this way, we can get all the narutards bottled up into one online community.
    My father...was a baker...and a fiend.

    And one night, one night he goes of craazziier than usual, cooking. Mommy orders take-out to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

  8. #18
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 72
    leathel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,616
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    psh naruto online would be FUNNY think about it. Atm we have about 100/500 users who feel the need to use a "please insert anime character name here" ign

    man i can see it now...

    Sasuke
    sasukke
    sasuke101
    Sasuke39393
    Naruto1272676276276762762

    u get my drift...

    On Topic

    Ive never been to a games convention before whats it like people
    "You are the Future in the present so make sure you make history" Wretch32 UK Grime Artist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    I dreamt about a fly, that was getting progressively larger over time. Everyone shunned and tried to swat it, I protected it and eventually rode it around. Shenanigans were abundant, and eventually I rode it into the stars.

    Geez I'm weird..

  9. #19
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 11

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    The "Naruto Online" title that Ubisoft was bragging about was indeed just a throw back to their original Naruto title, now with online fighting. Needless to say I was pissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylce View Post
    Happy birthday old man. You're the coolest guy on this forum.

  10. #20
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 76
    Reefer Madness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    1,495
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atiari View Post
    The "Naruto Online" title that Ubisoft was bragging about was indeed just a throw back to their original Naruto title, now with online fighting. Needless to say I was pissed.
    yeah i agree that pisses me off haha.



    "What are these Goddamn Animals?"

    http://www.twitch.tv/reefmadness - Follow me please

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •