Destruction

Hybrid View

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 16

Default Destruction

I've noticed a lot more people discussing their plans to join Order on this forum and I thought I'd rally those prospective followers of Destruction.

This would be a good topic for those who intend to follow Destruction in OB and/or Release to advertise for guild/party/whatever.

And for those who haven't quite decided, but are still considering your options here is a small showcase of your Destruction options. (Granted these may not be the only classes, these are only what will most likely be in the OB, not sure about release and on)

Click on pictures to read more

GREENSKIN:

Black Orc - Greenskins featured tank, designed to withstand and disable his opponents ability to fight back.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Goblin Shaman - Heal and support your allies with buffs or a display of your offensive capabilities, in other words, get your Waaagh! on for Destruction.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Goblin Squig Herder - Command a herd of squig featuring a slew of breeds to assault your opponents. Bow/Spear may be included.

YouTube Video

CHAOS:

Chosen - Whether you decide to take up a shield or Greatsword, Chosen are fueled by Chaotic auras that allow them to unleash brutal melee attacks on their foes.

YouTube Video

Magus - With the Disc of Tzeentch at his disposal, the sorcerous Magus channels his dark powers to unleash an unholy onslaught upon his enemies. Whether it's a single foe or many, it doesn't matter.

YouTube Video

Zealot
    - The Zealot weave Marks on the battlefield that enhance himself and his allies and debilitates his enemies. Heal your friend and smite your foe with the power of the Raven God.

YouTube Video

Marauder
    - Mutate your arm into a spike, claw, or club in the heat of battle to inflict significant harm to your opponent. The Marauder is not one to be ignored.

YouTube Video

DARK ELF:

Witch Elf - Wield poisoned coated sacrificial daggers to draw the blood of your opponents in order to send yourself into a frenzy. Instill fear by breaching the mightiest of defenses.

YouTube Video

Disciple of Khaine
    - 'The master of murder'. Draw the blood of your enemies in order to siphon their strength for yourself or an ally and use it against them.

YouTube Video

Sorceress
    - Perfect juggling your overwhelming powers and you harness the energy to devastate the playing field. Curse and destroy your enemies before they have the opportunity to lay a finger upon you or your allies.

YouTube Video

Here's a preview of a few of the Destruction Mounts. (First to last, by class, Disciple of Khaine, Marauder, Squig herder, Black Orc, Magus) Unfortunately, I can't find any more of that, only concept art or possibly in other youtube vids.

YouTube Video

Citing pictures
    Last edited by AbysmalGuilt; 09-01-2008 at 06:47 PM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 67

Nice thread

im going as shaman so WAAAAAAAAAGH watch it

gonna request a sticky for this..

Arri's Animal Reputation: 99

Don't think you really need to recruit Destruction people honestly. All through CBT and on probably 95% of all polls have had Destruction severely outnumbering Order. However, nothing wrong with playing whichever side you prefer.

See you on the battlefield.
    Last edited by replicant; 09-01-2008 at 09:54 PM. Reason: speeling r guud
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Currently Testing: Camelot Unchained (PC) & BMX The Game (PC & Mobile)

Pre-Order: BMX The Game (Official Website)

Currently Playing: Hearthstone (PC) & Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox 360)

Camelot Unchained Official Site

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    Don't think you really need to recruit Destruction people honestly. All through CBT and on probably 95% of all polls have had Destruction severely outnumbering Order. However, nothing wrong with playing whichever side you prefer.

See you on the battlefield.
    It's not to recruit for Destruction in general. One of the purposes was to get onRPG'ers to check out Destruction. I don't know anyone else that is playing so I wouldn't mind getting a guild in the works, can't really do that on this board when the majority is going Order. And this is the only board that I look at.

I really don't think, come time of release, that it's going to be THAT lopsided. If anything, it'll be lopsided by server. If it does pose a problem in OB, I really do hope they can think of something come time of release.

Thanks for the sticky by the way.
    Last edited by AbysmalGuilt; 09-02-2008 at 05:38 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

Chaos Magus here. You Order bastards just wait.. I'll nuke the crap outta you!

Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya! Nothiiiing's quenchier! IT'S THE QUENCHIEST!

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 22

The more I read about the magus the more I want to play one. I particularly like the idea of having one in a siege. I know they aren't all that powerful at the moment but I'm sure they'll get their buffs.

And they float around on a sweet disk.

I lol'd at the oblivion music in the magus video.