Order

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 16

Default Order

Get your organization on.

Advertise here if you're looking to recruit fellow onRPGers to the Order cause, guilds, parties, etc.

And the Order showcase:

DWARVES:

Ironbreaker - This dwarf tanker seeks to grab attention from allies or begrudge their enemies so that they are left no other option.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Rune Priest - Enhance the capabilities of you and your allies and prepare doom for your foes with Runes, from restoring health to increasing offensive powers to calling upon the wrath of their raw ravaging power.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Engineer - Assist your comrades with your mechanical genius. Set up a turret and support them with artillery bombardment or manufacture grenades for their personal use and watch as your gadgets rain fire upon the field.

YouTube Video

EMPIRE:

Bright Wizard - A grade A Pyromancer. Manipulate arcane fire to incinerate your enemies or the wind of Aqshy to debilitate your enemies. Balance the levels of 'Combustion' correctly and be rewarded, but don't get burned.

YouTube Video

Warrior Priest - Your place is on the front lines, where your faith grows strongest along with your Righteous Fury. With this Righteous Fury, your offensive capabilities more fierce and your allies protected from greater harm.

YouTube Video

Witch Hunter - Equipped with rapier in one hand and a pistol in the other the Witch Hunter is a deadly opponent in close quarters. Anoint your blade and catch your enemies off guard to deal greater damage upon those unholy.

YouTube Video

HIGH ELVES:

Swordmaster - Create a deadly dance to chain numerous attacks increasing your offensive or defensive capabilities. When your longsword or greatsword will not suffice, call upon the winds of magic.

YouTube Video

Archmage - Conserve small amounts of arcane energy when casting destructive spells through the winds of magic. Tap into the reserve to unleash the most difficult spells of High Magic.

YouTube Video

Shadow Warrior - Harass your enemies with your long range archery, engage your magical foes in short range to interrupt their spells, then slay them with your longsword in close combat.

YouTube Video

White Lion - Design your own strategy with your feline companion. Whether fighting side by side, creating a distraction or waiting in the shadows to pounce, the White Lion's War Lion is a deadly weapon from a cub to an elder.

YouTube Video

Only video of classes/mounts without scavenging through vid after vid to see if a class gets on a mount, here is all I could find for now.

YouTube Video

Any suggestions on what to be added or fixed are appreciated. To be edited...
    Last edited by AbysmalGuilt; 09-10-2008 at 03:57 PM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 67

nice one sticky requested

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 31

*echO*

So lonely in here.
    No substitute for the king.
    Hilarious. I lost.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

Okay I've changed my mind. Destruction wasnt what I was expecting really. Changing my side.

Dwarf Engineer reporting for duty!

EDIT: And just recieved my head start key too Just.. few.. more.. days..
    Last edited by Thas; 09-10-2008 at 03:55 PM.

Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya! Nothiiiing's quenchier! IT'S THE QUENCHIEST!

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 22

hey i got my Black Orc to lvl 12 and im not liking destro so much now... what server is the majority of order playing on atm? im looking to play order now instead...
    Current games / Chars
    EVE Online - 46Mill SP
    SWG - 90 Commando 90 Jedi
    WoW - 80 Shaman 80 DeathKnight 80 Druid
    Rift - 50 Champion
    Vindictus - 70 Karok
    SWTOR - 50 Jedi Sage
    Global Agenda - 50 Assualt
    Allods - 41 Paladin

Banned Reputation: 10

it seems very funny!