DoK Vs Sorc.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Default DoK Vs Sorc.

competeing betweeen those two classes.... not sure what i want to play yet...anyone know how the DoK plays? Does it deal enough damage in pvp? is healing main priority?

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 18

All classes can deal damage as far as I know, and I've seen DoK videos where they do pretty good damage. I've not played yet though so don't take my word for it.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 46

Well if you go with the path of Torture you get a nice amount of soul essence by whacking up the melee skills which leads to opening your healing abilities. DoK can be a damage dealer but don't forget healing, after all it's your greatest strenght

But remember the melee DD'ing isn't the witch hunter type pure damage. DoK has tons of debuffs he can put on the target with the melee strikes, like less effective heals on the target or cripples or stuns... And since you get soul essence for melee fighting you need to throw the heals in between so I wouldn't take DoK as top choice for DPS'ing but with torture path it's a melee fighter with healing capabilities. ^^

NOTE: I haven't personally played that class but this just the understanding I have of it 8)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

thanks for the info...still not sure what i want to do... leaning more toward the sorc now because i want to be better in pvp... and im afraid if i go DoK then ill just be needed for more healing then anything

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 31

MMmm. Not gonna theorycraft here.

DoK is melee/heal. Sorc is Rdps. Kind of hard to compare them.
    No substitute for the king.
    Hilarious. I lost.