Thread: Suggest an RPG?

Banned Reputation: 9

Default Suggest an RPG?

Well, I love RPGs... but I realized that I actually haven't played that many. Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Phantasy Star, Tales and some others, but...
    Suggest an RPG that I should play.

Currently, I only have an Xbox 360 and a Wii. And, well, I have a Super Nintendo... but I don't know if it works.
    Unfortunately, I sold my PS3... which I seriously regret now, because I sold my PS2 when I bought my PS3... so I can't play any PS/PS2/PS3 games at all anymore... except through emulators on the PC.

Now that I have some more money, I could buy a PS3... but they're no longer backward compatible... or the ones sold nearby aren't.
    Sucks.

So, suggest any RPGs on the Xbox 360 (or Xbox? backward compatibility)
    Wii (or Gamecube; backward compatibility, again) or any games that were released on PC that are Vista-compatible...
    Or any games on consoles that have emulators available for download on the PC, such as SNES & GBA.
    I know there are PS1 emulators (and a buggy PS2 one, I think) but please don't suggest that, because I couldn't get it to work very well.

Also, so I don't have to make a seperate thread;
    How are Lost Odyssey & Eternal Sonata for the 360?
    I played the Eternal Sonata demo long ago, and I just... wasn't impressed.
    But if anyone can defend it, feel free.

Thanks (:

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 12

have you try BLUE DRAGON?

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 18

I've heard Blue Dragon is excellent. I hated Eternal Sonata, and Lost Odyssey, while pretty and with a decent story, was quite boring gameplay-wise. If you can find it, you could try Evolution Worlds for the GC, or maybe Enchanted Arms for 360, though I've heard that's only decent.