Warhammer Online (System Requirements)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 99

Quote Originally Posted by benz93 View Post
    I dont see the radeon 9200 on that list.

My pc scrapes a pass for evrything else & i was wondering if anyone has tried it with a 9200? I'm running xp & have 1.5 GB ram, P4 2.8 GHz please tell me i dont have to shell out for a new card!

My uncle has a radeon 9300 or 9400 & though i dont see them on the list either does anyone know how well they'll run it?
    Time for you and your uncle to get new cards as those are antiques now. http://www.newegg.com has 16 AGP cards under $50 that would do you a world of good. They aren't top of the line, but neither is the AGP standard and they will get the job done. However, Warhammer Online even with a new card isn't going to run very well on your machine. At low settings with effects off it'll be ugly, but somewhat playable. Just my 2 cents.

Example Card:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814121273
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Currently Testing: Camelot Unchained (PC) & BMX The Game (PC & Mobile)

Pre-Order: BMX The Game (Official Website)

Currently Playing: Hearthstone (PC) & Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox 360)

Camelot Unchained Official Site

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 13

I vouche for Replicant He taught me i CAN get a beastly comp that'll run warhammer online in all highest settings with no lag for almost dirt cheap <3
    ::Currently Playing::
    Xbox 360
    Call of Duty 4

Computer
    Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Thanks for the advice but unless i can find a uk equivilent to Newegg.com or international that will ship quickly & relativly cheaply I will probably leave it til after xmas when i should be able to aford a more modern system.

The reason i wanted it right now was to fill the gap until WotLK comes out & was kind of hoping for a "pay no attention to the official sys req, it will work just about" type of answer. That sample card would come in in-budget but any more & it would have to wait till next month anyway & by then il have a few toons to level to 80 not to mention new raids to do.

/sigh, guess it will give me somehting to do when all that gets boring again.
    nice one again replicant

Quote Originally Posted by benz93 View Post
    Thanks for the advice but unless i can find a uk equivilent to Newegg.com or international that will ship quickly & relativly cheaply I will probably leave it til after xmas when i should be able to aford a more modern system.

The reason i wanted it right now was to fill the gap until WotLK comes out & was kind of hoping for a "pay no attention to the official sys req, it will work just about" type of answer. That sample card would come in in-budget but any more & it would have to wait till next month anyway & by then il have a few toons to level to 80 not to mention new raids to do.

/sigh, guess it will give me somehting to do when all that gets boring again.
    nice one again replicant
    I'd just wait then since you plan on playing WOTLK. Already, been doing the beta for WOTLK and it's deinitely nothing new in my opinion. The DK creation 55-58 is amazing, but after that the content is very lackluster. There was not even a vague ooh-aah moment like I had several times in TBC. Plus I've already cleared Naxx to death when it was 40man, so the new 10/25 version is just sad and reusing T3 equipment models with color swaps is just plain lazy. Hope you enjoy it though.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

I want to play this game as well. i dont know much about system specs so ill right down everything on the sticker on my laptop.

AMD Turion 64.2 Mobile Technology TL-50 (1.6 GHz, 2x256KB L2 cache)

NVIDIA GeForce Go 6100

120 GB HDD

1GB DDR2 (support dual-channel)

802.11b/g wireless LAN

I was worried because it said 1.6 GHz but i can successfully play COD4 which required 2.4 GHz so i dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrios View Post
    I want to play this game as well. i dont know much about system specs so ill right down everything on the sticker on my laptop.

AMD Turion 64.2 Mobile Technology TL-50 (1.6 GHz, 2x256KB L2 cache)

NVIDIA GeForce Go 6100

120 GB HDD

1GB DDR2 (support dual-channel)

802.11b/g wireless LAN

I was worried because it said 1.6 GHz but i can successfully play COD4 which required 2.4 GHz so i dont know.
    Sorry, didn't notice the post till now. Your processor is 1.6ghz, but it is a dual core processor so it's fine. However, your onboard video is pretty much a stopping point for you and 1gb of RAM is barely making it. You can play the game in a PvE capacity, but at very low settings only. RvR even in scenarios will pretty much be out of your reach unfortunately. I'd suggest a different game unless your laptop is very upgradeable and you have the extra cash to do it with.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

hey i was wondeing if i could play warhammer with my specs even though my graphics card is not on the list..
    Processor:
    AMD Phenom™ X3
    Processor Speed:
    2.1GHz
    System Memory (RAM):
    4GB
    Graphics:
    NVIDIA GeForce 8200.. i heard this graphics card sucks on the first page so im worried..
    Btw i have vista
    Last edited by napsterxd12; 12-04-2008 at 09:47 PM.

hi can i play warhammer with my specs i have windows vista with

AMD athlon(tm) 64x2 dual-core processor tk-53
    1,7 gb ram
    nvidia geforce go 6100
    1.7x2 ghz

and would it help if i install xp to run it better

pls reply
    Last edited by zakoga; 12-19-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Banned Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by zakoga View Post
    hi can i play warhammer with my specs i have windows vista with

AMD athlon(tm) 64x2 dual-core processor tk-53
    1,7 gb ram
    nvidia geforce go 6100
    1.7x2 ghz

and would it help if i install xp to run it better

pls reply
    No, that video card you have is a integrated, its for looking at movies and browsering the web rather than gaming mate.

your processor will be a major bottleneck if you ever decided on upgrading to a Videocard. I recommend you get a AMD 4400-5000x2 Theyre dirt cheap right now on newegg, and a decent videocard. 8600gt or higher for Geforce, or a HD 4650 or higher for ATI.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234