Help

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Help

I cant download the files, one I open up gunz it dosent do anything, i once left it open for over 12 hours, nothing, i thought it might of been AVG so i uninstalled it and it do nothing, but now im wondering if it could be the internet blocker

i think i have the same problem as u. When i start the gunz launcher and when it starts torrenting files it stays at 0% it might be the internet blocker cause i've tried other rpgs like maplestory and they say they cant connect 2 server.

are you guys talking about gunz or ijji gunz? if its gunz then yah that one is not as fun as ijji gunz, for the reson that gunz has no quest mode but ijji dose, also it dose not have the update problem that gunz has.
    Last edited by tylerwm; 10-17-2008 at 04:28 AM. Reason: spelling error

Add me and look at my games

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Umm... I think what Tylerwm meant was you were downloading the GunZ International version. You should go download ijji's version as it is much better. The torrenter on international is terrible. It took me about 3 full days to download the whole thing. And my PC's fast as holy hell with a high speed internet connection.

In short: Igunz= fail
    ijji= win
    RAWR!