PHP enthusiasts needed for help in growing RPG game!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Exclamation PHP enthusiasts needed for help in growing RPG game!

Hello there!

I am the owner and Artist of a Browser-based-rpg game and we are struggling to keep up with the growth of the site! The game is getting very popular, and we have many game features, fixes and exciting ideas we don't have time to do alone!

My PHP coder (co-owner) and i would love to welcome some new recruits onto the team. It would be free work(all the money we make is currently being eaten by the server costs!), But it would in your own time, and not to mention good fun!

We just need the following requirements

- someone able to tweak and code in PHP. The game also uses javascript, flex and ajax, so that would be a bonus.

- someone online often, who can communicate through MSN messenger.

- to go by the requests of the head coder or i, however we'll want to hear your ideas!

- Friendly and mature approach to other staff and players.

- ability to handle ftp and sql without making mistakes that may result in breaking the game.

You will also have moderator status on the game.

please email me at sammystudio@yahoo.co.uk
    you may request my msn by email too, or give your msn address to me, i cannot post it here.

or join the game, and send me a in-game email (my username is Sammy)

If you would like to see the website, visit it at the link below:

www.majesticagame.com

look forward to hearing from you!

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Hello Sammy,

What a great style do you have their. Almost exacly what i am/was looking for! You should brought this news like a 5 or 6 months ago!

Though i'm making my own webbased game we may can help each other out, althought i have a fulltime job and running my own company, we may can help each other out from time to time.

If you're intrested or just wanna talk about it; you may send me a pm with you msn?
    Last edited by Casmo; 09-18-2008 at 11:26 AM.
    <?php echo "PHP Programmer since 1998"; ?>
    www.naxasius.com, my own browser game.