Runes of Magic Closed Beta keys giveaway!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Gratz winners but this is a bunch of BS i didnt get picked. never comming back to this site again.
    3DSMAX User.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by SteelKiller View Post
    Gratz winners but this is a bunch of BS i didnt get picked. never comming back to this site again.
    Sarcasm? But you have a point in a way. I didn't read many of the entries before, but many of the ones I read that did win seemed pretty 2nd gradeish and little to no creativity whatsoever.

I wanna play RoM because it has houses and swords and stuff!

Ya, who doesn't?

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16
    In my own little world, they know me here. Posts: 666 16/09/2009

My description was better than half of the winners...defenitely never gonna do a contest here again, they just pick their friends out of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Vulg4r View Post
    Well I just robbed a bank. But I'm not going to get arrested for it because it was a fan robbery. I sent the bank an email and gave them credit. So there cool with it.
    ♫ Mabinogi EU Beta ♫ ~ Server: Morrighan ~ IGN: Pocky

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Quote Originally Posted by YumikiiChan View Post
    My description was better than half of the winners...defenitely never gonna do a contest here again, they just pick their friends out of it...

I don't think they know people with 1 post, that one post being the competition entry. I seriously hope you're joking about contests being rigged.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16
    In my own little world, they know me here. Posts: 666 16/09/2009

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post

I don't think they know people with 1 post, that one post being the competition entry. I seriously hope you're joking about contests being rigged.
    Well I am sure as hell not gonna do any contest here, big chance that I will lose.
    I've been waiting so long to play a game like this and I always lose these sorts of contests so forget it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Vulg4r View Post
    Well I just robbed a bank. But I'm not going to get arrested for it because it was a fan robbery. I sent the bank an email and gave them credit. So there cool with it.
    ♫ Mabinogi EU Beta ♫ ~ Server: Morrighan ~ IGN: Pocky

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post

You mean they have one post under that account name.

They could be someone who made another account, even if just to apply to the contest more than once.

I'd be more interested in whoever picked the winners's definition of "original", however. Copy and pasting something right off RoM webste perhaps?? I wanna pway cause day hab horses and swordz. LOL. Sorry, I don't know if it was rigged, but it was sad nonethless.
    Last edited by nomdeplume; 10-01-2008 at 05:34 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Why i want to play Ruins of Magic?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 9

I am playing mmorpgs from years and I have a lot of experience so maybe it will be a much of a help to the game.I was looking at the game videos/screenshots and I was amazed.It looks awesome and plus that ,its F2P I would like to test the characters ,report bugs,post ideas...etc.If only I had the opportunity to play it right now

please send me a beta key

forum name: parrot
    rom name: parrot
    email: parrot@abv.bg

I wont to play ROM cause im looking for someting new...something that catches my eye..i realy like what i see on the web page the game sounds awsome..im still new to mmorpg games but i realy like what i have read about this one i hope i get to give it a try befor all my friends lol

I applied for the contest on Onrpg for the 100 beta keys for phase 2, and I've been looking through the stuff on the game. It looks pretty well thought out and detailed, which I'm happy about since there are a lot of F2Ps that get made and die in a month. As for being the best F2P MMORPG, I will reserve that title for the closed beta of Mythos, as I haven't seen anything better. Unfortunately, Flagship Studious (the creators of Mythos) went down before the game got released. Mythos also had the best community, too.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112