Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Runes of Magic Closed Beta keys giveaway!

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 19

I'm 27, have a good job, but still love rpg game.
    I'm tired of games online in my country, cause they keep hacking,cheating,spam ... This is the 3rd time I played a global gameonline.I heard about RoM from one of my friends who study abroad.He said that I should try this game.
    After sticking around RoM's forum, I got some infos.
    This game have everything to become a great gameonline as pve, pvp, quests,crafting,instant dungeon, guild war ... But far from others they have dual-class system.That's great!May be it's similar to Titan quest, an offline rpg I played.That would provide gamers more choice to build their own charater style.
    The next is housing system.It may help me get the feeling of a life-in-game that I've ever before.
    Last but not least is IRC system.I eager to try it, maybe chatting with my friends or ... improving my English
    Someone in this forum said how I said this game is great while I've never played.Well, they say that "love from first look".Why not?
    It's not so hard for me to not be choosen.I just wanna share my thought.
    Good luck to everyone!

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 49

This game caught my attention , it's the most interesting f2p game I've seen with the best features.And you can move whit WASD ! I like every game where you can do it !

I like the idea of having a shared home , clothes are awesome and It will be easy to switch items between character this is what I like.

I'm really interessed on the pvp system too , I saw somes videos and It's crazy!

I like the crafting and dungeon system too!In dungeons we will cooperate and find new monsters and treasures who are randomly generated every time a player enters in a dungeon.

The combos system is awesome too! ^.^ Every attack is assigned to a hidden element and certain sequences of elements have magical effects.

And finally , I like the idea of server vs server pvp.

Runes of Magic Account:
    AkaSnake

Email used:
    harrypotter_01235@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Why do I want to play Runes of Magic?

Ah, the uniqueness surrounding it is spectacular. Me coming from an era where my mates think that most F2P games aren't the best. I believe Runes of Magic can break this stereotype. With the unique features it has, and the large variety of quests now (1000+), Runes of Magic can steal the light from the current "hot" games. It would be an honor to test and play a spectacular game like Runes of Magic. I would certainly take a portion out of the day to play, but not for fun. I would do it to test and find ANYTHING I could to find bugs and report them! I could refer it to my friends, in fact, I have a little story. I walked into Science Class only to see my professor glancing at the Runes of Magic site! I asked him if he was in the beta and he said "No, but the game looks great!". Haha, that got me so pumped to get into the beta. i totally agree with him! Just look at the features, Server vs. Server, a unique quest line... all of them almost bringing tears to my eyes. The game just looks so... great! There is plenty of features within the game, plenty of PvP, a dynamic quest line, and most features unbeknownst to the typical F2P MMORPG gamer, which is why I would dedicate some of my time to testing and enjoying this spectacular game! So here I stand, answering the question "Why do I want to play Runes of Magic". And hopefully the millions of people lined up to play this spectacular looking game agree with me.

There's so many features, a housing system, direct clothing, and SO MUCH MORE!

With Love,
    Bryan
    Last edited by Bryan; 09-22-2008 at 10:59 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Runes of Magic seems to offer several luxuries of pay-to-play MMORPGs, but in a free-to-play package. Its quality, by comparison to the likes of other free-to-play games, is unheard of, particularly in its dynamic class structure, housing features, and even visual appeal. And it all makes me want to play it that much sooner. I have a feeling it will set the new standard of what gamers should expect of free-to-play games, raising the bar and drawing in an even larger community.

From what I've seen on the Runes of Magic forums, the community is incredibly friendly, and I don't expect this trend to stop. A well-developed, organized, efficient, and fun free-to-play MMORPG? I know it's perked my interest, and now I can't even think of a game to play that could possibly hold me over. Which is inspiring, being as that it isn't even released yet. So, as of this moment, I can't wait to meet the avatar counter-parts of the already-enjoyable community. That's why I want to play Runes of Magic. I want to solidify that the hype, for once, is not overhyped.

As a college student, and a writing tutor/freelance journalist, I can also bring a mature perspective to the game's world, and I think I could be an asset in reviewing its aspects appropriately to those heading the project. Thank you.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 11

I think this game looks incredible. I have been signed up for closed beta since
    they announced it and have tried many contests which have all ended in utter failure. So now I come to you begging for this beta invite. If I am accepted I will run up and down my block butt naked screaming at the top of my lungs that Onrpg.com is the greatest. And when I get arrested I will simply tell the judge that I did all of this because The greatest gaming website on earth has given me a beta key to what looks to be the greatest mmorpg of all time.

PS. If you seen what I looked like and who lived on my block you would know why streaking is such a big deal, let's just hope I don't give no one a heart attack.

I'd like to play in the beta of runes of magic because this will maybe be the first mmo to create a link beetween p2p mmo and f2p mmo. I mean, as the graphics look like wow and it has a lot of content that the p2p have ( housing, double classe, nice customization options... ), I think that this game will be able to attract people who usually never play f2p.

What's more, this game seems to be a rare ( if not the first >_> ) f2p mmorpg that is not as grindy as all these korean mmorpgs. That's why i'm following this game since the international version has been announced. All the f2p i hyped were a deception, always due to the massive grind ( 2moons, sword of the new world, Holic ) or to the cash shop dependance ( perfect world, rohan... ). So, this time, i really want to give my opinion on these points, and that's why i want to play in the cb, to give to frogster a feedback.

I will of course do my best to find bugs and exploits, because these problems can also ruin a whole game ! So this is very important for me to help improving a game, when i want it to be perfect !

See you ingame ! ( I hope )
    Last edited by wazabi777; 09-20-2008 at 08:11 AM.

Smile Why i Wanna PLay RoM

Hello OnRpg the reason id like to play Rom And think i should geta CB Key is i use ur site for all my Gaming needs i luv to Play games in my Free time and have been waiting a long time to try RoM ( since i heard about it) yes im sure everyone gives u the same reasons but i think i should get a Key i played almost Every game u advertise on ur site and if it werent for OnRPG i would have Never play Conquer Online ( for 5 yrs) Please Choose me i would Love to play and dont wanna wait till December (if they make Open Beta then) >

I wish to join beta testing becouse i made huge amount of beta testings with 2 alpha testings and i wish to test this game aswell trying to find bugs . glitches and exploits of the game making it more enjoyable to everyone who plays it.

Im also a build maker and wish to see how developed the build making is.

While a gamer i tend to find a game to my liking and even if its not to my liking i tend to help making it better not only for myself but for everyone else.

*still searching for a game that fits my needs*

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 14

I would like to join the beta test of ruins of magic because i have been looking for a game too look to for my whole summer, but sadly didnt find 1. Why rom would be any different from the other games i have tryed during the summer? Simple beacuse it has a WoW feel to it but still diferent, also the fact that it has a housing system which is very intresting. Not only that but this game also offers a rare type of class system whit 2 classes in 1 char.

And this is why i would like to try to get in the beta.

This game seems to have a very high potential to me. All the many features of the game make it sound exciting! I especially love the idea of a dual class system; it gives you a lot more freedom. The graphics look to be nice and clean which is always a plus. I would love to join in the beta and help this game along in its early stages. Getting all the bugs out of the system is important to any game and I like to help out and do my part to give back a bit of what I take. Runes of Magic is bringing something new to free mmos. With all the cool features it looks like it would keep someone interested for awhile unlike many other free mmorpgs in which you get bored with in about a week. From what I've heard so far, this game just seems to fit my bill!

Default Why i want a beta key

What makes me want to play Runes of Magic you ask?

Well for starters it's the most interesting f2p game I've seen with great features, some from games I've enjoyed in the past.

I like the idea of having a shared home for all my characters with options to easily change clothing and switch items between characters. It's also nice that unlike fable we start out with our homes.

I'm interested to see the pvp system which is somewhat unusual for me. Getting stabbed in the back while farming or leveling up was always a huge annoyance. I think with the incorporation of arenas and other pvp events will help to keep things competitive but still peaceful.

The dual class system will help to save a little time and make characters more well rounded. This will come as a great help because I usually like to play as mages which end up being glass cannons. It might also help since I enjoy playing as crafters as well.

The creators really seem like they put their heart and soul into this game with never ending content. It's great to know that when the game is released new content will be distributed every 3 or 4 months. Dynamic dungeons and upgradable items will help to keep this game fresh and enjoyable for some time.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16
    In my own little world, they know me here. Posts: 666 16/09/2009

My reason why I want to play in the Closed Beta of Runes of Magic?
    Same reason as all the others, I think this game is just awesome.
    Also I want to help them find the bugs so they can fix them.
    I love MMO's and I have been waiting for an MMO like this.
    Although I know for sure that the chance to get into the closed beta might be über small. Always give a try.
    Last edited by YumikiiChan; 09-19-2008 at 11:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Vulg4r View Post
    Well I just robbed a bank. But I'm not going to get arrested for it because it was a fan robbery. I sent the bank an email and gave them credit. So there cool with it.
    ♫ Mabinogi EU Beta ♫ ~ Server: Morrighan ~ IGN: Pocky

Runes of magic is a new generation of gaming. This is a MMO with nothing I've seen before; tihs has housing, dual class system, dungeons that never are the same, this game also has a great story to it. I'm also a quest maniac lol cant blame me for likeing the storyline, but this its big i believe its alreasy has over 600 quests or so. housing with a double password so its really hard to get hacked unless you use the same one for both, rofl. But the housing has amazing time saving ideas, ability to bank in your house, quick change of clothes, crafting opertunities in your home. This game has ever aspect that a gamer would want. I want to be able to get in on the action, and help them try to improve it. I want to be able to look at the beautiful graphics that the game offers, so I can improve my graphics design for the future. To put this all together this is a game worth the wait and its the best f2p MMO yet. Please help me out to get a closed beta key, thank you.

RoM ID: Orias
    Email: krazykevinjones@hotmail.com

Default Why...

I want to play this game because i want to be able to tell people its great from experiance, not just what i read on the site. From what i have seen so far it looks awsome, with the dual class system and everything else. Hope it's as good as it looks, and that I can get a beta key from somewhere!

This is why I want a beta key to play Runes of Magic.

There are several reasons to why I am interested in Runes of Magic. I’ve played games like Maplestory, Sho Online, Kal Online, Knight Online, Runescape and a lot more but I became burned out by them because of how repetitive they were and the low availability of more enthralling features. Many of those games also were either grindy or never updated on a regular basis. That is one of the things that I really dislike about games, that they barely add new content every once in a while. Frogster Interactive promised constant updates with new content. I believe that Runes of Magic will be one of the best mmorpg’s out there when it is fully released.

After I quit Sho Online, I found out about Runes of Magic and read about the unique features that few games have. I was fascinated by the dual class system as I have never played a game which included a feature like that. Imagine playing with a support healing class like the priest while also using daggers as a Rogue. I can’t wait to play a game with this feature! How amazing would it be to be able to play two classes at once? That’s what I want to find out.

Other amazing features that caught my eye are the continuous quests with a nice storyline. It looks like Runes of Magic won’t be repetitive like many other games that I have played. The server vs. server PVP is also unique. In most games it is just faction versus faction but this PVP will be more dangerous and engrossing. It will be really nice to be able to try out the dual class system along with the quests in this game.

I also want to assist in making the game one of the greatest MMORPG’s by reporting bugs in game and by helping new players get settled in once I become knowledgeable about it. I love helping others because it gives me a feeling of satisfaction and it will be one way that might possibly help people stay in the game and not quit.

Next are the graphics – it is really similar to World of Warcraft and is a style that I find exceptional. The good thing about RoM is that it is F2P!! When I saw the graphics I couldn’t believe that it was an F2P game. I had to try it at once but I later found it was still in closed beta. That’s why I am here, to explain why I want to play Runes of Magic.

I hope I didn't bore you out of your mind!

Thanks for reading my entry and good luck to those who have gotten a CB key.

Simply put, Runes of Magic looks like something I'd enjoy.

Why would I like a Beta Key for Runes of Magic?

I like to test games because it's good to know that I and many other people helped to make the game what it is and enjoyable for future players. I tested many games in the past and Runes of Magic has caught my eye when I first read up on it. I wanted to be able to test this game because I have an interest in what this game would turn out to be and I also wanted to test this game and hopefully play it early so when the game does become released, I am able to help new players out with my knowledge I've acquired from playing and testing the game early.

I've played many MMO's. EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Eve-Online, Cabal Online, Age of Conan, etc. and tested many others. Warhammer Online, Dream of Mirror Online, Seal Online, etc. This game, what I've read so far; seems to have a difference in all the games I play. Considering that I heard the Combat system, game UI, Graphical aspect, story line, and all out adventure was very enjoyable to play. That is why I'd like to help test and play this game.

I believe that Runes of Magic will be, sorry if it may sound cheesy; a revolutionary game. Not because of how good it looks, or how well the game-play is. But getting all this for a Free to Play/Free to Download MMO, is just insane. I believe this game will grow to, or possibly bigger then the World of Warcraft franchise. I want to be there when it does, I want to have the feeling that I helped improve a game just by playing it and helping fix any bugs or glitches in the game.

This is why I'd like to play AND test Runes of Magic..

Thanks for taking the time in reading this entry. Good Luck to everyone.

Default Why I Would Like To Beta Test RoM.

Over the past decade, I have invested an endless amount of hours into various MMORPGs. Of them all, only two have left a lasting impression that will never be forgotten; they were known as Dark Age of Camelot and World of Warcraft. Both games brought outstanding PvP and PvE elements that made them top of line MMOs. Not only did the PvP have me captivated right from the start, but the overall content contained in them was unmatched. DAOC's player housing and siege warfare PvP to this day are still known to be some of the greatest concepts to be put into action, while WoW's group instance and raiding systems were some of it's prime achievements. Processed ideas like these are what make a quality MMORPG, and I believe that Runes of Magic will be one of those rare games that will have players at the edge of their seats. Not only is Runewaker Entertainment integrating all of the quality ideas of past successful MMOs, but they are going above and beyond by making all of this free to the public with regular intervals of updated content. Their entire concept is solid reasoning as to why I would gladly test out the beta of a potentially outstanding MMORPG such as Runes of Magic, thank you.
    Last edited by Zalaz86; 09-22-2008 at 04:00 AM.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 22

Hi, My name is Tim and im a EXTREME gamer, Which most of the time i spend on my computer im playing FPS and MMOs which im still looking for a MMO now and im hoping to try to find one, Which im hoping ROM is going to be good so i get addictied to it. thanks for listening!

What makes u wanna play Runes of Magic?

PVP/PVE - I think the pvp looks really cool and all with the SERVER vs SERVER feature, it will make it alot more fun becuase i think Enormus WARs are awsome. Im a pvp person, pvp is mostly wat im looking for in a MMO and this looks the best out of all the mmos i played. PVE looks cool too but not as cool as pvp but in PVE we get to kill all the monsters and stuff hehe i think old style killing and handing in quests are fun tooo but PVP is wat im looking mostly in ROM.

Dungeon - Dungeons looks cool and i looking at how they work and it sounds like when u enter one the whole Dungeon turns into a differnt style each time u go into it soo i think that sounds really cool as one of the features. Raiding is one of the things i wat to play in ROM also cuz i like the rush of killing monsters to get better gear like in World of warcraft when u have to go to BlackTemple to get T6 stuff, which i hope its like that but im going to like it i already know :P

Classes - The Classes seem normal like in every Mmorpg but i like how they have them set up like theres going to be a warrior and a Palidan which that sounds differnt from mmos which most have just a warrior. Then i heard theres going to be 2 more classes added in and i been debating to myself wat they are going to be! soo i cant wait to see them. The Animations on the skills are just OMG when u see a screenshot and i like it cuz mostly i like flashy skills hehe.

Houses - Houses i think is going to be my fav thing in this game becuase its just like fable u get to movie ur stuff around to were u want it!!! and u can put ur weapons on the walls so when you dont need them they'll go on the wall, then when u need the weapons or shields u can just take it off of the wall which is pritty cool if u ask me. I hope u can party in the houses and get married.

ROM info

Username- KillerNoobz
    Email- Timmcmeekin@yahoo.com

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

— Tupac Shakur

Honestly, I have been watching for the start of this game for months, and little by little I have been reading about it on their main site. About the classes, the dual class system, pvp, pve, crafting, questing, guild vs guild, pets, collection cards, mounts, and everything I could get my hands on. I should have registered when I first saw it, but I didn't and I am regretting it now.

I have Beta Tested alot of games, KNights ONline, Lineage II, Everquest II, Requiem:Bloodymare. I am always reporting things, checking every little aspect I can think of, out in a game. I make NPC maps, class guides, in-game character previews. I have helped compile game Wiki's also. Also, quest guides.

When Beta is over, I usually make a new character (after the customary character wipe ), and I will sit in the starting city, and answer the new people's questions. Where is this....where is that, how do i do this? etc... Usually when new people start, and ask questions in the general chat, and the same questions get answered over and over, after awhile, people become a bit overwhelmed, and take their frustrations out on each other. I think by me sitting there answering a few questions as I can, it aleviates some of that tension in the chat.

I want a Beta Key for Runes of Magic, so I can start being a contributing member of the community, right from the start. I have made a few posts since I have registered, but not knowing anything first hand, I cannot say anything with any certainty. I can only guess and hope. I don't want to answer anyone's question, if I don't know the answer. A lot of others just stick a reply on everything in sight to get a higher forum count, I don't see that as contributing anything worth while.

I don't know what else to say to convince you why I should get a Beta Key over any other person that is trying, except to honestly state, I would like a key so my adventure can begin! (also If I get a key, I can quit using Google to advance search every 2 hours or so, to search for "Runes of Magic Beta Key Contests" and entering every one I find.) LOL

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 11

Hi i wanna play Runes Of Magic because of some reasons that r listed under.

1. this is a game i have been waiting for like 2 months if you dont think this is truth u can check when i registered at the official site.

2. This is a totally new game that im very excited to play cause of the incredible features for a free to play game. like the new dual class system thats let u enjoy playing to different classes at once and make yourself a ultimate player with skill combinations.

the insane graphic system that never have been on a F2P before. the amazing community that have build up on just 2 months.

3. this is a very appreciated game by me and i would really like to get a start in front of many people having a chance to play in it so i can get to explore the world of Taborea in game and learn much different stuff from this game.

Forum name: dribull

Registered MSN: d_for_dennis@hotmail.com

I want to play it because it's F2P and looks great. It has some good things like a dual class system and housing system so I hope I win.

User:kalazhul
    Email:jcalderincaro@hotmail.com

I want to congratulate Onrpg for so many years of work devoted to mmorpgs and give us this opportunity to obtain one beta for Runes of Magic. I am a member for quite some time of this website and continues to be one of the best.

Question in the contest thread: What makes u want to play Runes of Magic?

I looking for some time on the release of this game from official home page: http://www.runesofmagic.com. But I would add that since its website , comments in forums and i wacht many videos from other pages from this game and has enough points to become a great game and compete with other's.

First discuss some aspects of mmorpgs is that the market for video games is becoming increasingly sophisticated, but apparently we like a good number of games with good graphics, good gameplay, PvP, PvE, Action House, etc. .. new games now and dont have this requeriments but ROM brings together many of these aspects including many more ( where I am impressed ) but the most important thing is the great effort of many people trying to give us this game.

If i have the opportunity to be playing ROMs, first of all would all aspects of the game, then report the bugs and after I invite more players join into a guild to pass funny

GAMES I PLAY:
    Ultima Online, Ragnarok,Lineage,WOW,ect....

BETATESTER:
    Warhammer Online,Dugeons And Dragons,Tabula Rasa . . . .

MY PC:
    perating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254)
    Language: Spanish (Regional Setting: Spanish)
    System Manufacturer: ASUSTek Computer
    System Model: P5PL2-E
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 12/22/06 20:13:16 Ver: 08.00.10
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86GHz (2 CPUs)
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    Page File: 426MB used, 3516MB available
    Windows Dir: C:WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

Grafic:
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 8800 GTS
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: EnumPCIVEN_10DE&DEV_0193&SUBSYS_823C1043&REV_A2
    Display Memory: 320.0 MB
    Current Mode: 1152 x 864 (32 bit) (85Hz)
    Monitor: LG FLATRON F700P
    Monitor Max Res: 1920,1440
    Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
    Driver Version: 6.14.0011.6218 (English)
    DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

I want a beta key because many of the mmorpg's out currently fail...hard. I am getting quite bored and this looks like an orgasmic game (yes orgasmic is an adjective). Also, my bad luck will definitely find me some bugs and glitches that i can send in to the company and they can fix.

Why i wanna play Runes of Magic ???
    1. Because it's a F2P mmorpg
    2. Because i have a great experience in mmorpg game and i can help people in theirs firts step and in the same time help dev to find bugs.
    3. Because i really like the gameplay of this game and all his content ( craft, housing, and pvp system )
    Because for the moment i think is the best mmorpg i nerver see in my life of gamer. Too much thing to do in this game.

good luck to everyone and perhaps see you in game soon

ForumName: gerrhymen
    Login in RoM: gerrhymen
    E-mail: gerrhymen@web.de