Runes of Magic Closed Beta keys giveaway!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Runes of Magic in MY BLOOD =]=]

Hello! =]

What makes me wanna play Runes of Magic?

Well, I'm only 15 years old, but my resume on playing mmorpg games is abundant. I've played a lot of games, but none of them awakened this passion in my bowels
    Ever since I exposed to this game, I couldn't stop looking for more info and more screenis... I think its a great game due to all its components: exeleecnt graphics, unique game play, cool PVP system, the races, etc
    The innovation is so admirable! I think the creators are genius and they deserve us [hysterical people] who can't wait to play this game! hahah =]
    I'm so addicted to this game, so I even made a signature!

Please give me this key, and let me indulge and sink to this divine game!
    Hope you'll choose me!!
    Last edited by yadin; 09-19-2008 at 02:51 PM.

Default Runes of Magic - Beta Key :)

I want Beta Key to join Runes of Magic because I have been playing MMORPG's for years, and when I came to know about runes of magic 4/5 days ago and read all about its exciting designed classes with a selection of secondary class at level 10, great housing designs with nice features, exciting names of different cities, awesome designs of dungeons, PVE & PVP & new server VS server! which is going to be mind blowing and amazing background history of the game. So i want to be in the first 200 players to be playing this game and help the Developers making the game exciting, easy to use, bug free as much as possible and player friendly

Forum Name: Akuu

Login Name: Akuu

Email: akbarlucky7@hotmail.com

Why do I want to play runes of magic?

Its a really long list but I'll try to keep it as short as I can.
    Well, for starters, I'm in school and working and I do what I can to stay at home as much as possible so that I have time for all my school work and what not. There are those random days where I do end up going out with some friends and end up staying out the whole night leaving me with no time for school work. I would just like somthing, like a nice game that would keep me addicted and keep me at home when I'm bored instead of forcing myself out of the house and I really thing that runes of magic is the game that would do that.

Secondly, The features of this game are amazing. Every time I read through the list I get goosebumps. There has never yet been a game that has had ALL these features in it. The only game that ever came close was WoW but they still lack housing and what not, not only does runes of magic have all the features but its also free!

Another reason that I would love to get a beta key is because I've been playing MMOs since I was twelve, now I am seventeen (I literally just turned 17 my birthday is today, so yet another reason why a key would be great fun!) and I forgot the reason I played MMOs.. It was to have fun. Games like WoW are not about "fun".. you just work your butt off in-game to earn things like honor to have armour and look better than other people do in the game. With a game like RoM I can see myself sitting for hours with a smile on my face just having a good time playing the game.

Those would be my three most compelling reasons of why I want to play this game, I hope you take this post into considerations and regardless if I get the key or not, I will be playing this game as soon as its out. Thank you.

E-mail: Tenspec@hotmail.com
    RoM account name: Riggz
    Last edited by Terago; 09-19-2008 at 03:15 PM.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 35

i wish to play Runes of magic because unlike most ftp games that offer you broken playing systems and questless grinds this one seems to be different. I've beta test numerous games in the past about a dozen of them have gone p2p and even those have failed to meet promises and expectations. with such a tight closed beta im very curious to see wither or not this game lives up to the trailers and press its receiving.

i wanna play rom coz am real fan of rpg since my 1st game "zelda" in 1991 and i really enjoy medival fantasic universe.

i tried lot of mmorpg befor and i dont really find what am looking for and i see that ROM wanna to try a different approche to this kind of game. so am curios the 1st screenshots and video i see look great and the systeme of classes remind me donjon and dragon and i want try this in persistant world that could be a good experiance in gaming .
    i really hope to participate to this game coz it look so great so please accepte me becose i dont play any game this time so i had time to invest my self in this game thanks.

Default Why i want a beta key

Theres two features in this game that made me stop and read them again.

House: Owning a house would be so nice. I've played some games out there with the same house system and it's just awesome having a place of yours to share with your friends and even make parties!

Dual Class: Have you ever seen a priest firing a fire ball through his mouth? Or even a mage doing that can heal just like a cleric? That's something that will make this game so damn hot.

I hope to see you all in the game.

ps: sorry about my poor vocabulary, english is not my main language.

Hi there,
    I want a beta key to join Rune of Magic because you need that to access to closed beta. The reasons why players want to get into closed beta seriously don't go more than 3 main one. A player should ask himself a question, instead of "Can I get into the beta", should ask himself " Should I get into the beta", after considering the reason for closed beta and their ability to fulfill the reason of closed beta. I believe, time is the key. When you spend plenty of time in the game trying out different features and contents other than all-the-way grinding, bugs come to you more than enough, and of course you need enough sense to address them. I'm a bone level player who can and will and actually play games more than 10-14 hours a day 7 days a week. I do believe i have the quality to join the closed beta. Please send me one.
    All the best,
    mcpkpa
    Sep 19, 08

Heya, well i would like to play RoM since i'm quite a fan of RPG games, new stuff is always good. I have been looking for a F2P MMO the last months and couldn't find anything that really got me scotched to my computer and when i found RoM and the extensive features, most of them quite rare in F2P's i decided that this would be one i really should keep an eye on.
    I would like to help RoM also by enterring it while it's still closed beta and unfortunatly i haven't had luck during the waves of invitations so i looking everywhere for info and possible beta keys

Talking The reasons...

The reasons are many for why i would want to play the game Runes of Magic, so lets not waste any time listing them.

1st and for most the system for dual classing is an interesting concept that leads to almost limitless tactics and ability formations in both pve and pvp.
    This will be the first game that offers such a feature to its players i believe.

2nd the runes are an intrigal part of the game seeing as how you can socket them to equipment for devestating effects once again, it leaves the door open for many excellent opportunities.

3rd The dungeons are persistant, instant, and tile based, which i really not sure what all that mean or translates into, except that it is going to mean a lot of adventuring and exploreing for my characters. It will also bring a certain sense of comradery to the game if everyone has the same objective.

4th housing is fun, you get to share your house with all of the characters that you create on your account and the house comes with sort of a shared bank as a treasure chest.

5th with the team at frogstar always looking for new ways to make the game better with patches including, but not limited to, classes, races, content, and just the persuite of happiness....lol. This game will not soon become boring which is a wonderous thing in the eyes of the gaming community.

6th and finally is the fact that no other f2p game has quite the comunity that runes of magic has already seemed to develope...they have pulled some of the most caring players from other games to make a hogpog stew of a community, but it works...we listen and give feedback as necessary to help with the games progress and even come to contests like these and spill our guts for a chance to win an opertunity just to play...with that said i hope you folks have a wonderful day.

Hi, some weeks before i saw the pics of RoM on web and that made me to look at the Homepage. Every text made me more interrested what can i reach in this game, how can i evolve my char, what interactions are possible with other ppl with the world of RoM and what is my personal freedom in the game. Runes of Magic seems to offer several luxuries of pay-to-play MMORPGs, but in a free-to-play package and thats great.

I would like to play RoM for a few different reasons. First off, The dual class system seems sounds like there was alot of effort put into it. The fact that not all classes use the same "mp" for skills...rouge use energy, a couple other classes use mana, and others use focus or rage. This could make for very good pvp and pve (with bosses) fights.

Next is the instanced and persistent dungeons, they offer players with the chance to hunt in their own dungeons(instanced) or in a persistent dungeons where everyone is flagged for pvp in a common area, rewards goes to those who succeed in raiding there.

Another feature that I thought was cool about EQ2 was that I could customize a house and display trophies and rewards. I am really glad that RoM will also have this so I can show off to my friends all the adventures I have been on.

And next feature of other MMOs that I really enjoy is questing. I am glad to hear that RoM will have 600+. It takes a lot of load off of the grind (which a lot of F2P MMOs have) and gives me a sense of accomplishment and purpose.

Ok but, back to the question,
    i wanna play Runes of Magic, because I wanna feel the atmossphere of this game. I wanna be a dual class hero and i wanna be a part of this world and his history.

Thx and good luck to everyone! PS: im creating RoM fansite (http://runesofmagic.hostujem.sk) (under construction )

RoM Login: creative01
    Email: creativko01@gmail.com
    Last edited by creative01; 09-21-2008 at 10:19 AM. Reason: repair spelling :)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast