Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Runes of Magic Closed Beta keys giveaway!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Why i want a beta key

What makes me want to play Runes of Magic you ask?

Well for starters it's the most interesting f2p game I've seen with great features, some from games I've enjoyed in the past.

I like the idea of having a shared home for all my characters with options to easily change clothing and switch items between characters. It's also nice that unlike fable we start out with our homes.

I'm interested to see the pvp system which is somewhat unusual for me. Getting stabbed in the back while farming or leveling up was always a huge annoyance. I think with the incorporation of arenas and other pvp events will help to keep things competitive but still peaceful.

The dual class system will help to save a little time and make characters more well rounded. This will come as a great help because I usually like to play as mages which end up being glass cannons. It might also help since I enjoy playing as crafters as well.

The creators really seem like they put their heart and soul into this game with never ending content. It's great to know that when the game is released new content will be distributed every 3 or 4 months. Dynamic dungeons and upgradable items will help to keep this game fresh and enjoyable for some time.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16
    In my own little world, they know me here. Posts: 666 16/09/2009

My reason why I want to play in the Closed Beta of Runes of Magic?
    Same reason as all the others, I think this game is just awesome.
    Also I want to help them find the bugs so they can fix them.
    I love MMO's and I have been waiting for an MMO like this.
    Although I know for sure that the chance to get into the closed beta might be über small. Always give a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Vulg4r View Post
    Well I just robbed a bank. But I'm not going to get arrested for it because it was a fan robbery. I sent the bank an email and gave them credit. So there cool with it.
    ♫ Mabinogi EU Beta ♫ ~ Server: Morrighan ~ IGN: Pocky

Runes of magic is a new generation of gaming. This is a MMO with nothing I've seen before; tihs has housing, dual class system, dungeons that never are the same, this game also has a great story to it. I'm also a quest maniac lol cant blame me for likeing the storyline, but this its big i believe its alreasy has over 600 quests or so. housing with a double password so its really hard to get hacked unless you use the same one for both, rofl. But the housing has amazing time saving ideas, ability to bank in your house, quick change of clothes, crafting opertunities in your home. This game has ever aspect that a gamer would want. I want to be able to get in on the action, and help them try to improve it. I want to be able to look at the beautiful graphics that the game offers, so I can improve my graphics design for the future. To put this all together this is a game worth the wait and its the best f2p MMO yet. Please help me out to get a closed beta key, thank you.

RoM ID: Orias
    Email: krazykevinjones@hotmail.com

Default Why...

I want to play this game because i want to be able to tell people its great from experiance, not just what i read on the site. From what i have seen so far it looks awsome, with the dual class system and everything else. Hope it's as good as it looks, and that I can get a beta key from somewhere!

This is why I want a beta key to play Runes of Magic.

There are several reasons to why I am interested in Runes of Magic. I’ve played games like Maplestory, Sho Online, Kal Online, Knight Online, Runescape and a lot more but I became burned out by them because of how repetitive they were and the low availability of more enthralling features. Many of those games also were either grindy or never updated on a regular basis. That is one of the things that I really dislike about games, that they barely add new content every once in a while. Frogster Interactive promised constant updates with new content. I believe that Runes of Magic will be one of the best mmorpg’s out there when it is fully released.

After I quit Sho Online, I found out about Runes of Magic and read about the unique features that few games have. I was fascinated by the dual class system as I have never played a game which included a feature like that. Imagine playing with a support healing class like the priest while also using daggers as a Rogue. I can’t wait to play a game with this feature! How amazing would it be to be able to play two classes at once? That’s what I want to find out.

Other amazing features that caught my eye are the continuous quests with a nice storyline. It looks like Runes of Magic won’t be repetitive like many other games that I have played. The server vs. server PVP is also unique. In most games it is just faction versus faction but this PVP will be more dangerous and engrossing. It will be really nice to be able to try out the dual class system along with the quests in this game.

I also want to assist in making the game one of the greatest MMORPG’s by reporting bugs in game and by helping new players get settled in once I become knowledgeable about it. I love helping others because it gives me a feeling of satisfaction and it will be one way that might possibly help people stay in the game and not quit.

Next are the graphics – it is really similar to World of Warcraft and is a style that I find exceptional. The good thing about RoM is that it is F2P!! When I saw the graphics I couldn’t believe that it was an F2P game. I had to try it at once but I later found it was still in closed beta. That’s why I am here, to explain why I want to play Runes of Magic.

I hope I didn't bore you out of your mind!

Thanks for reading my entry and good luck to those who have gotten a CB key.

Why would I like a Beta Key for Runes of Magic?

I like to test games because it's good to know that I and many other people helped to make the game what it is and enjoyable for future players. I tested many games in the past and Runes of Magic has caught my eye when I first read up on it. I wanted to be able to test this game because I have an interest in what this game would turn out to be and I also wanted to test this game and hopefully play it early so when the game does become released, I am able to help new players out with my knowledge I've acquired from playing and testing the game early.

I've played many MMO's. EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Eve-Online, Cabal Online, Age of Conan, etc. and tested many others. Warhammer Online, Dream of Mirror Online, Seal Online, etc. This game, what I've read so far; seems to have a difference in all the games I play. Considering that I heard the Combat system, game UI, Graphical aspect, story line, and all out adventure was very enjoyable to play. That is why I'd like to help test and play this game.

I believe that Runes of Magic will be, sorry if it may sound cheesy; a revolutionary game. Not because of how good it looks, or how well the game-play is. But getting all this for a Free to Play/Free to Download MMO, is just insane. I believe this game will grow to, or possibly bigger then the World of Warcraft franchise. I want to be there when it does, I want to have the feeling that I helped improve a game just by playing it and helping fix any bugs or glitches in the game.

This is why I'd like to play AND test Runes of Magic..

Thanks for taking the time in reading this entry. Good Luck to everyone.

Default Why I Would Like To Beta Test RoM.

Over the past decade, I have invested an endless amount of hours into various MMORPGs. Of them all, only two have left a lasting impression that will never be forgotten; they were known as Dark Age of Camelot and World of Warcraft. Both games brought outstanding PvP and PvE elements that made them top of line MMOs. Not only did the PvP have me captivated right from the start, but the overall content contained in them was unmatched. DAOC's player housing and siege warfare PvP to this day are still known to be some of the greatest concepts to be put into action, while WoW's group instance and raiding systems were some of it's prime achievements. Processed ideas like these are what make a quality MMORPG, and I believe that Runes of Magic will be one of those rare games that will have players at the edge of their seats. Not only is Runewaker Entertainment integrating all of the quality ideas of past successful MMOs, but they are going above and beyond by making all of this free to the public with regular intervals of updated content. Their entire concept is solid reasoning as to why I would gladly test out the beta of a potentially outstanding MMORPG such as Runes of Magic, thank you.

Honestly, I have been watching for the start of this game for months, and little by little I have been reading about it on their main site. About the classes, the dual class system, pvp, pve, crafting, questing, guild vs guild, pets, collection cards, mounts, and everything I could get my hands on. I should have registered when I first saw it, but I didn't and I am regretting it now.

I have Beta Tested alot of games, KNights ONline, Lineage II, Everquest II, Requiem:Bloodymare. I am always reporting things, checking every little aspect I can think of, out in a game. I make NPC maps, class guides, in-game character previews. I have helped compile game Wiki's also. Also, quest guides.

When Beta is over, I usually make a new character (after the customary character wipe ), and I will sit in the starting city, and answer the new people's questions. Where is this....where is that, how do i do this? etc... Usually when new people start, and ask questions in the general chat, and the same questions get answered over and over, after awhile, people become a bit overwhelmed, and take their frustrations out on each other. I think by me sitting there answering a few questions as I can, it aleviates some of that tension in the chat.

I want a Beta Key for Runes of Magic, so I can start being a contributing member of the community, right from the start. I have made a few posts since I have registered, but not knowing anything first hand, I cannot say anything with any certainty. I can only guess and hope. I don't want to answer anyone's question, if I don't know the answer. A lot of others just stick a reply on everything in sight to get a higher forum count, I don't see that as contributing anything worth while.

I don't know what else to say to convince you why I should get a Beta Key over any other person that is trying, except to honestly state, I would like a key so my adventure can begin! (also If I get a key, I can quit using Google to advance search every 2 hours or so, to search for "Runes of Magic Beta Key Contests" and entering every one I find.) LOL

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 11

Hi i wanna play Runes Of Magic because of some reasons that r listed under.

1. this is a game i have been waiting for like 2 months if you dont think this is truth u can check when i registered at the official site.

2. This is a totally new game that im very excited to play cause of the incredible features for a free to play game. like the new dual class system thats let u enjoy playing to different classes at once and make yourself a ultimate player with skill combinations.

the insane graphic system that never have been on a F2P before. the amazing community that have build up on just 2 months.

3. this is a very appreciated game by me and i would really like to get a start in front of many people having a chance to play in it so i can get to explore the world of Taborea in game and learn much different stuff from this game.

Forum name: dribull

Registered MSN: d_for_dennis@hotmail.com