Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Runes of Magic Closed Beta keys giveaway!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

why you want a Beta Key to join Runes of Magic?

I want to help frogster to find bugs and other mistakes to get RoM in OB and have an look in-game and try the classes out the tell which class is to good or which class sucks, so they can work on that and I really want to see/use the Housing system because in my opninion it's really cool.

and of course i want to see how the gameplay works and where everything is so that i can have an good start in OB

Thx.

ForumName: Tenken
    Login in RoM: sk1ll3d
    E-mail: skilledbr@gmail.com

Smile answer on the beta key giveaway

the reason i wanna play RoM ?

i've played mutch games like : WoW , GW , dekaron , tibia , runescape , last chaos , conquer online , ...!
    but all of the games were a bit boring after a while !
    but when i discovered RoM the game really attracted me !
    i directly looked up information about the game and now i know really mutch about it ^^ you can ask me everything : i probably know .
    the game really is beautifull , aslan valley wauw can't wait to train there ! just love the snow and the treas ^^ . it gives a nice and cousy style ^^
    then the classes : probably gonna be priest or rogue ^^ or both thx to the cool dual classes system

the houses are also a new experience for me ,
    it's really cool that you got a place were you can decorate it at your style and that you can show it at your friends it's also a cool way to improve to give stuff to other charrs

i really was stunned that this game promised so mutch features and that it also has all of the features ! that's great ! ! ! and that it's f2p that's awesome
    the updates that are coming really are nice! 2 new classes --> druid & tarrordancer and a new race

i've recommended it to my friends and got some friends who wanna play it too i hope they also get a beta key ! gonna be one big guild probably ! ow yeah the guild house system is also pretty cool ^^ just like in guildwars but bigger ! way bigger : a whole castle

what i also like about games is pvp
    world vs world , i haven't saw that :o it's a whole new experience for me i hope it's nice probably be like a battleground and that would be cool ! ! !

another cool thing i discovered is the runes system ^^ if you got a armor but it's not so cool as your last armor but stronger then you can just rune the stats of the strong armor and put it on the low armor that's really cool and unique ^^

i hope you all enjoy the game as mutch as me ^^ can't wait to get a key !

forum name :Aleiven (Neviela on the Runes Of Magic forum!)
    id : neviela
    email : jochemvanbeeck@hotmail.com

and ow yeah a message to you all out there playing RoM , if you play it add me when i get my bęta key could be fun hope to be able to play the game soon , already downloaded it it's just waiting for a beta key

Aleiven
    Last edited by Aleiven; 09-25-2008 at 04:19 PM.

Rock Man Reputation: 19

What makes u want to play Runes of Magic?

this game sounds "different" from all the other f2p mmorpg's on the market. At first, there is of course the dual class system. I am really looking forward to test the different combos, it's sounds simply awesome to be a tank and in the same time you can have some heals (knight/priest)

Somehow i have faith in the company. Till now they did a quite good job and if they really implement all the great stuff like Guild VS Guild instances with fortresses, the server vs server vs server thing and the dungeons who generates themselves each time with new mobs and new items... just wow and even better then WoW xD

So i hope i get a chance to test the game before it goes OB, because i really like to follow how the game and the community grows up and to be a part of this

Nickname at RoM: KeyGee
    E-Mail at Rom: key2k@gmx.de

Why do I want to play Runes of Magic?

There are many reasons why I would like to play Runes of Magic. This game, in my opinion will revolutionize the way MMORPGs will be produced. RoM incorporates many of the successful systems found in other mmorpgs, like WOW. On top of that, they have developed and included many other special features, such as the rune system. After reading the features and watching some videos online, I fell in love with the games features and options available to the players. Some of the major features that incline me to play include:

F2P
    First of all, I am amazed that this game is free to play. With the multitude of features and the level of quality, it has ability to compete with major MMORPGs such as World of Warcraft. But, what is even better, it provides all of the amazing and successful features of great, successful mmos, but without the price. I believe that players should have the choice to pay or not, and I believe this is the perfect model of an MMORPG. First of all, this gives RoM a large community base so that this game will be very interactive. I enjoy games that have a large and supportive, as well as social, community. It enhances the game play and brings out the best in any game.

Classes/Dual-Class System
    One thing I look for in a game is the options and styles available for play. This can be found in Runes of Magic. RoM includes many classes and this enhances the user’s gameplay. As of now, there are six classes, the Warrior, Scout, Rogue, Mage, Priest and Knight. While you choose one class to play, it does not stop there. Instead, there is the possibility of attaining a second class. This allows players to enjoy two of their best classes together and I would really enjoy this game like that. I have seen these features in a couple of older games and I greatly appreciate it that RoM has included it. I feel it will enhance gameplay and allow me to take advantage of two classes at one time. And finally, this feature will prevent me from becoming frustrated at needing a heal while I am fighting.

Housing
    Ok, this is one of the greatest features ever invented for an MMORPG in my opinion. I absolutely love this feature. It provides as sort of a safe house and social aspect to the game. The idea of having a house is great because I can use it to show off and hold my items, equipment, or armor. Better yet, we are allowed to furnish and decorate the house. But it does not stop there; we can even add rooms/floors to the house. And it still does not stop there. Guilds can have their own castles! How amazing…this is truly a great feature that will enhance guilds and enhance the social point of the game, brining the community together.

Instanced Dungeons
    Another great feature taken from other mmos is the instanced dungeon. How cool is it to have different dungeons to play in every single time. Literally a new adventure each time! I love this feature and am looking forward to playing in the dungeons. Again, this is a great social addition to the game. As you can see, I think being social in an MMORPG is very important. Playing together with friends and strangers has amazing pluses. Having a different dungeon every time will make the game exciting for me every time I play.

Server vs. Server PVP
    Whoever came up with this idea is a genius. But what is even better is the incorporation of it into RoM. I truly love this system as it provides great adrenaline rush and exhilaration to the game. I feel this aspect is one of the best features implemented in a mmo. A massive war between two or even three servers (OMG I KNOW!) is my dream. I mean I’ve played between classes or even factions…but between serves is just, WOW!

These features, in my opinion, are one of the best features in Runes of Magic. These features make me want to play RoM so badly. I feel this game has very high potential and I want to be part of the amazing game. No one knows how excited I am to play this game and how much time I have been waiting for this game. Runes of Magic is a very great game and includes the features that have been successful in many other MMORPGS. So? It may be copying, but seriously, have the games that take one good feature and use solely that go anywhere? I don’t think so. Runes of Magic takes ALL of the greatest features and puts it together in a great F2P package! I am obviously and absolutely going to test this game vigorously to make this game the perfect game and bring it to its potential. Again, I love this game and am looking forward to it soo badly.

That is why I want to play Runes of Magic (badly)!

Forum Name: raazman
    Login ID: raazman
    Email: raazman@gmail.com
    Last edited by raazman; 09-20-2008 at 05:52 PM.

There is something very exciting about applying for a beta of a game of such magnitude. Apart from the obvious excitement from new classes, duel class system, and new lands to explore, and everything else that comes with a new game. But unlike any other game I've played, Runes of Magic is the first game I've prepared to play with a guild. Because of the turbulent and dynamic environments of the mmo communities our guild has been wandering aimlessly from game to game for a while now. And that's not because we're a bunch of flip flops with no real standards, but rather we've yet to find a game that has been designed to be "hospitable" to it's players. The housing system was obviously not designed just for the sake of being unique, but to give players a sense of stability aside from the pandemonium of pvp and constant conflicts. For my guild Runes of Magic will be a new start, we've wandered many a days and the time to settle down has arrived. I've come to Runes because I believe it holds the potential of creating a gaming community with a deepened sense of comradeship, a new beginning with myriad possibilities to explore with a slight touch of pvp

Well, I have been following the game from quite sometime now and I have great expectations. Among the many interesting features , maybe the one that stands out the most is the dual-class system, this make Runes of Magic go beyond just picking a class and playing with it,it offers diversity. You aren't restricted to the class you have chosen ,you can combine it with anyone of the remaining classes and totaly make the gameplay your style.
    And whats great about Runes of Magic is that the dual-class system is only one of many innovative features.My favorite after this one is the housing, well I've seen housing in other mmorpgs but never on this level, housing is usually always found in casual style mmos , but never before have I seen it in an action mmo like RoM , and I also love the idea of the mannequin for quick change of sets , now just with a single click you can change from pvp to pve set and vice-versa ;D , and you can also have a coffee with friend .
    Well I can continue to write on , but these along with the other features ,also graphics,dungeons,gameplay style, quests is what makes me wanna play Runes of Magic. I wish I could have a beta key, so I can experiment with the different features ,see the classes and offcourse help with what I can to iron out everything before the OB.

What makes you want to play Runes Of Magic?

Okay, where could i start? I think this game's features are greatly thought of by the creators. The Dual-Class system seems like it would be an awesome addition to MMO's everywhere. And, I've been looking for a good game to play since i quit CABAL Online and my friend and I have been waiting for Aion and Blade And Soul. But, today i looked at this game and it looked just as good as Aion. So, i thought, "Why not try it?". Also, this being an Asian created game...i think they always have an edge due to the fact that usually Oriental people involve there awesome fight-styles into the game, which is AWESOME. I absolutly love the 600+ quests that are featured in the game as well, because quests really boost a gamers want to find the actual storyline to the game. So, that is why i would love to join this MMO Revolution in the making.

Thanks,
    Soulfalcon

Login: Soulfalcon
    Email: sbalt@comcast.net

**Well i just want to say that Runes of Magic is no ordinary MMORPG found on the market (parallel to WOW). Its features include the house system which I like the most because it can be decorated and the CHEST. The chest that allows transfer of items between characters is so unique that not many games have yet. It makes the life gamers like me so much easier because as long as one character is well trained, he/she can help train the next character with much ease.

**The next special feature would be the dual class. It offers so many configurations and style of play to the gamers. People may use the "strongest type" but others can enjoy the other types of combinations so allows hardcore players as well as casual ones.

**Also we can see many new things on this MMORPG,that we havent seen from other MMO till RoM came out,i'm excited about Job System in Rune of Magic because it allows your to learn lots of skills and then able to use them in a certain way so build your character the way u want him/her to be. Oh yeah!! I love the idea of a card collection for the bestiary(its like a log where u keep track of monsters and people u have met).

**I can say that we can see the different on this MMORPG well..like..Server vs. server PvP,we will be able to fight players from other server without limits! Not to mention the guild vs. guild and arenas!and much more..
    -The world of RoM is stunning as well. Beautiful cities and well created creatures give the game a pleasant feel to it. If only I could actually be the character in the game to experience to its fullest.And what we can see without even playing -is that a new MMORPG came out from darkness to rule them all,~ty.

Main Reason why i want a Beta Key to join Runes of Magic:

Classes
    I like how there are more then three different classes to play with so you have a better choice.No one like to always be a mage,warrior, or archer.

Customization
    I would love to play a game that lets u customize armor, weapons, hair, and the whole body can be customized that is a really cool feature.

Housing
    There is nothing cooler then coming home for some rest I never played a online game where there is a home and u can also fully customize your home too.

Mounts
    I love mount because it's faster then walking help u get around faster and it's also cool to ride on a armored horse the other games i played never let u have armor.

Combat
    I also i like games where u can do cool combos and learn new move when u lv youtube showed me some really cool combos the best i ever seen.

Graphic
    The graphic are like HD TV and everything looks so real.
    Last edited by sirlurtz; 09-20-2008 at 08:15 PM.

Well , first off the first thing that brought my attention to this game was the fact of a 'Dual Class' system , honestly who wouldnt want to be able to be a melee class with powerful mage skills? The pvp diversity is huge with the ammount of class combonations that are possible to have. As i continued to read up on the website everything i came across just kept me wanting more and more! From user built houses to randomly generated dungeons with huge boss fights to them integrating a Server Vs Server war in the future , as well as being able to combine armor with better armor but keep the look of the the older armor. The game has been quoted to have features of many other games but all together in one f2p game , as i've heard alot "If its not broken , dont fix it."

Bottom line reason i want to play RoM in closed beta , I want to help this game to be better for everyone from suggestions/bugs to what ever it may take to get it ready for a smooth launch when it goes live.

Thanks ,
    CloNe

That´s the best MMORPG I have ever saw and I wanted to play RoM since the half year...I´m really interested in this game and hope to get a Beta key, because I want to be one of the first who can play this game and make it better trough found out all the Bugs...A really want to find all the Bugs, because if the bugs will be deleted the game will become better!

What makes u wanna play Runes of Magic?

well, it has all these features that im looking forward to try my hand on, haha..

1. Free2play: no monthly fees, free download
    2. Regular updates with new content, e.g. classes, races, game modes and much more
    3. Extensive dual class system with six primary classes and a selectable secondary class.
    4. Versatile spell- and attack-combinations
    5. Over 600 quests and comprehensive quest series with continuous storyline
    6. Integrated into an enthralling background story
    7. Already over 600 quests and level comprehensive quest series on launch
    8. Freely accessible game world in atmospheric 3D
    9. Instanced and persistent dungeons
    10. Individually developed skills and spells
    11. Armor sets with special bonuses
    12. Dynamic item system: Upgrades with hundreds of runes
    13. Activatable PvP system (Player vs. Player duels) with arena battles and guild wars
    14. Server vs. server PvP
    15. Ranking system: ranking lists
    16. Mounts: various unique mounts
    17. Epic crafting system with the chance to improve existing items
    18. Housing from the beginning: personalization of houses through
    individual furnishing
    19. guild houses in special zones

ID: sk1ll3d
    email: skilledbr@gmail.com

The mmorpg genere had come to a point where's hard to make something new, we all now that.

So we get Runes of magic, that from what i had seen, got all i want in a mmorpg. I saw some videos on youtube form the asian version and read the official site and this is what i got from the game. A very wide character customization, from how the character looks, to the way you play the character, the dual-class system gives the game a great touch and a very versatile gameplay, great graphics, a big environment, good looking characters, paladins, A HOUSING SYSTEM (i love that), active PvP world, a promise of more classes and races, and a lot of more stuff. Oh! and i almost forgot IT'S FREE!!!

Get all of this in a Free game, plus active GMs and a good community, it will be the perfect game, and that's i wanna be in the closed Beta. Besides as a Closed Beta tester i'd like to put all my effort in making this even a better game, and give my help to the developers.

p.d: sorry for my bad grammar but i'm not from a english speaking country. (Here in Venezuela we talk spanish)
    Last edited by monte07; 09-22-2008 at 07:56 PM.

Q: why you want a Beta Key to join Runes of Magic?

A: the reason i want to play RoM is because of the following 3 reason.

1. it has some great features like Guild/personal homes (really cool Feature), duel class system, over 600 quest from the start, ext...

2. i would like an opportunity to help create a great community.

3. i would also like to help find bugs/problems with the game, as well as ideas that would make the game even better...

well those are my reasons ...

Forum Name: Chespy (same in RoM Forums)

RoM ID: Chespy

Email: Chivas670@hotmail.com

Thanx for you time
    Last edited by Chespy; 09-23-2008 at 06:37 AM.

Why i want a Beta Key to join Runes of Magic ?

Well, I've been playing MMORPGs for quite some times (6+ years). There has been only a few games which really caught my attention because of their features but as time passes , i got bored of em , i want something new , something unique and finally , i stumbled across Runes of Magic. Its F2P and its unique among other free games that ill believe when i try it myself.

-The world : Im a huge fan of western style
    -Improved crafting system
    -Simple and awesome housing system
    -PVP & GVG fights
    -Server vs Server ( i really love this )
    -Tons of Quests ( it'll really make the game less boring from grinding)
    -DYNAMIC instanced dungeons ( wohooo!)
    -Other typical features ( mount , Reputation system , Player & Guild ranking , and lots of cool stuffs...)
    - Last but not least :
    +awesome DUAL CLASS system, which will surely bring lots of fun.
    +Items upgrading and improving system through Runes ! ( I hope itll impress me ! )

I was happy to see this contest , it gives me hope to enter the Beta , i really want to try this game . And to sum things up , 4 words for Runes of Magic : Two Thumbs Way Up !

That's it !
    Peace.

my Rom account's name :lubatuong
    Email : black_moon1411@yahoo.com

If I'm lucky enough to receive a key I plan to provide feedback on problems I encounter. With all of the features such as providing an auction house and mounts; makes me think Frogster had their community in mind every step of the way. I hope, if I am selected that on my journeys I may encounter a situation where my idea might help shape this into an even better game.

This is the most interesting f2p game I've seen with many great features, some from games I've enjoyed in the past.

I like the idea of having a shared home for all my characters with options to easily change clothing and switch items between characters. It's also nice that unlike fable we start out with our homes.

I'm interested to see the pvp system which is somewhat unusual for me. Getting stabbed in the back while farming or leveling up was always a huge annoyance. I think with the incorporation of arenas and other pvp events will help to keep things competitive but still peaceful. The combat system changes will also help to keep pvp more skillful.

The dual class system will help to save a little time and make characters more well rounded. This will come as a great help because I usually like to play as mages which end up being glass cannons.

The creators really seem like they put their heart and soul into this game with never ending content. It's great to know that when the game is released new content will be distributed every 3 or 4 months. Dynamic dungeons and upgradable items will help to keep this game fresh and enjoyable for some time.

the reason wy i wanna have an account on RoM?

very easy, it looks fun and i play for fun.

thats all there has to be said.

Default Adem's answer.

What makes me want to play Runes of Magic? EVERYTHING.
    Let's start with the best. Runes of Magic has a dual character system. I love this system because of the classes having different advantages over other classes but all at the end its all balanced out. The game graphics are outstanding. The story line is good to flow around with. I've played many MMORPG's but not in my life I have seen an MMORPG this close to WoW or lets say better than WoW. It has housing which every MMORPG should have so you could chill out when you are bored. Almost a never ending quest system updated every time. 600+ exciting quests? It's just an awesome feature to keep the members fresh in a game. Which makes it even more exciting is that runes of magic is going to be FREE TO PLAY which will attract A LOT of players just like it has attracted me. I've been waiting for quite some time now for a release. Let's hope it comes out soon. Runes of Magic is some what a big game and it would be a big success for all those free MMORPG hunters out there and I want to be a part of it.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

I want to play Runes of Magic because it seems that it's unique mmorpg game. First of all it has nice 3d graphics and big world to explore. I'm "natural explorer" so I love to visit many different locations with various rendered interactive objects. Next interesting feature is classes: we can choose from 6 different classes but that's not all! There is cool dual class system and we can do many different builds which fit us most. According to videos also combat is created in good way - many skills, use of strategy, combos etc. PvP is my favourite aspect and RoM has it very well built - arena battles, guilds battles, duels and in the future - servers vs servers massive combat - sweet! What's more there is extended dungeon system which randomly generated areas - unique and interesting feature. Also various types of equipment encourages me to play. In addition, house system - we can create our own house, dessgn and develop it and storage items. Finally, it seems that game is based on quests not on grind - that's the best for me who dont have as much time to grind whole days. And all these features are in one game for free! That's why I want to try it and enjoy gameplay.
    Last edited by Topek; 09-21-2008 at 01:41 PM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Why I want a beta key... well, it is a hard question really. First and foremost - because I want to play the game and to enjoy its many features such as the dual class system(who doesn't want a ), the different aspects of the PvP(PvP, GvG(or should it be Castle vs Castle) and SvS), the massive amount of quests(last time I checked they came near 1000 including missions like infiltration and epic storylines quests(storyline is very important for me)), the customization of the character(sometimes I spend more time customizing my character than actually playing the game) and his house(God, how much I want to place a medievil toilet in the midle of my living room!), the mounts and so on and so on.

The second reason because I want a CB key is because I want to help the game in some way. Either by giving suggestions or by finding bugs to make the game as polished as possible. I think I'm good for this purpose because I like to experiment, to try things that you would not usually try. I would try to do things that seem interesting to me and I will try to do them despite they are not supposed to work or because they seem imposible. I also have some experience with some other games during the closed beta period including Atlantica, Mythos and Heroes 5.

Why you want a Beta Key to join Runes of Magic ?

Well, it seems that this game started the CB 3 weeks ago and if you search the internet you will be amazed about the number of the people that want to play this new mmorpg. But before the open beta will start those bugs must be reported and fixed and this is where the CB comunity must do.
    I don't want to give names but this game is very different from other f2p mmorpg and can be compared even with those Pay2play games and i don't want to write down all the amazing things that this game possess but the the most important one is the dual class system because you can build your very own unique character.

I want to join this wonderful young fresh MMORPG called Runes of Magic because i want to test the game first and then enjoy it.

Thumbs up R.O.M key

Why do I want to play R.OM?

Well I am absolutely bored out of my mind with F2P games where all you do is go kill x monsters on each quest. It seems that all (nearly) F2P games you wander around the landscape slashing bad guys. I want some dungeons, you know something with depth and atmosphere and this game promises to be just that. Also there is a housing system and whats more you get your house staight away and for FREE,,this looks sooooo cool,,what a superb idea these guys have come up with and to be able to share your house with others like your guild members,,impressive. I love the look of the crafting system which is incorporated well into the game and not just their for fun, it has a point to the game. Also I love testing games as I work from home and have loads of time to play them(lky me) and to be helping these guys in some small way is a nice feeling..
    The community to this game is huge and growing every day which is what MMORPGs are all about,,ppl playing and chatting together. The idea of a duel class system which can actually help in game is great and the fact you can switch between them is awesome and means you have to think about your character more and which class is best for which situation. The locations look stunning and the six hundred quests at launch with regular updates just add to my astonishment of R.O.M. To be able to play a game like this for FREE (although I am a little prone to cash shops) is amazing and the vids look great so let ME INNNN PLEEAAASSSSEEEEEE.

sorry, i made a mistake and dual posted
    Last edited by monte07; 09-21-2008 at 03:59 PM. Reason: already posted

Why, that's the question.

I've been playing games since my 13th year, always becoming better myself, and the games too. I've been beta-testing a few MMORPG's so I know what I will like, but when I first saw Runes Of Magic, my belly was just tickling(:P). And I've been looking trough every movie or screenshots, and it seems like I always tried to find this game.
    Graphics are super, gameplay well I think it must be great. I've already seen some maps too, and it's just 1 big artwork you can walk onto, and since the development of games online are more and more extended every time, the fun of playing games will stay, at least for me.
    I don't have any more long story to tell, I just want to get into this perfect game, so I hope I will come into the closed BETA of RoM.

Cheers.

I want to play RoM because, I have been looking for a f2p game for a couple months now, and this game looks amazing. It also has so many features for a f2p, it blows minds away! I also plan on doing a youtube review video on this game! Rating it between 1 and 10. Ten being equal to wow/warhammer and above.

Email=Stephen8811@hotmail.com