Runes of Magic Closed Beta keys giveaway!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

I would like to play runes of magic becouse NO other f2p mmo has even came close to the looks and style of RoM. plus its got dungeons, mounts and this is something i really like... Visible Helmets. the house options are very kewl also. its going to be nice to go home after a day of monster killing and kick back in my crib to rest up for another day of monster hunting. it would be an honor to be able to get into the CBT for RoM. i have also beta tested many many other games.
    3DSMAX User.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default runes of magic

i have been going to the website ever since i registered for CB and have seen video clips and screens and i find the game outstanding...

im addicted to mmorpgs and i seem to like to try out new and better ones as they come out, and in closed betas its more of checking and seeing the good things about it and the bad...

well i used to play world of warcraft had 2 lvl 70 chars and now i have put it aside ever since i saw ROM and have been waiting to join the beta to help out.

The games has it all 600 quests which is good cause if its all grinding then it gets kinda boring, raids and instances for those who like to party up, fighting system is amazing not like other f2p games where the movement would be really bad and with pvp which i love the most well makes it even better, dual class to spice it up, housing which is something that is new in mmorpgs, i have seen previews of landscapes and inside dungeons, the mobs, its a fp2 that everyone has been waiting for in a long time. Its complete and i think i can help out in the CB in finding bugs since im on the pc more than 10 hours a day.

humm here are other things too....

1. im really bored...
    2. all other games seem so boring...
    3. im losing my mind waiting...
    4. im a mmorpg addict...
    5. nothin on tv...
    6. tired of movies...
    7. im desperate
    8. beta key..pretty please

ACC:tiagovalerio
    Email: australiano_17@hotmail.com
    Last edited by tiagovalerio; 09-24-2008 at 03:56 AM.

Why do I want to play Runes of Magic?

I have been fanatically following Runes of Magic since it was introduced to me. I have read just about every article there is to read on the subject, but I still don't have a beta key. This game looks absolutely fantastic. It's dual-class system, rune system, its HOUSING (which i absolutly love that an mmo finally has this), and of course all of the awesome classes available. I really want to play this game for so many reasons, I can't wait to play this game.

SEE U ALL IN RoM!!!

You want to give me a beta key. In a few years time, i will become the CEO of the greatest corporation earth has ever known, and, of course, you will want to be on my good side. An expensive car here, a beach house there, this all are posibilities. Better safe than sorry, huh?

PS: I want to play runes of magic because of all the great features, and beacuse it's free.
    Last edited by thereturner; 09-23-2008 at 05:52 AM.

Why do I want a beta key to join Runes of Magic?

First and foremost, I want to help to test the game. I want to be part of something bigger than myself and help create the best possible product for everyone to enjoy once the game is officially realeased. I have betaíd for a few games like EQOA, EQ2, 2Moons, and PW International and I believe I did very best that I could do to locate and report bugs Ė and had a great time doing it!

Now, on to just a few reasons (to keep it short) why Iím extremely excited to jump into the world of Taborea:

The game is free-to-play with features that can normally only be found in big-business MMOs. With todayís economy, it makes perfect sense to me to choose to play F2P games. This eliminates the feeling of being chained to a P2P game simply because you have $15 a month coming out of your account each month. With the addition of the cash shop (if implemented correctly) I can choose exactly how much I would like to spend on the game. If there are a few months that Iím short on cash, I can just enjoy the massive amount of free content for a while.

There is FINALLY a F2P game that seems to have got a crafting system comparable to P2P games! This is one of my favorite features of any MMO and definitely helps to pass the downtime when taking a break from killing/grouping/raiding.

One feature Iím really excited to witness is the housing. Free from the start! Judging from the videos Iíve seen, this housing system seems to be comparable to EQ2, which had an amazing house system. I could literally spend hours and hours customizing my house before missing the outside world and bringing death to mobs.

The dual classes are definitely going to make this game more entertaining and require the players to think more tactically when creating a character and even forming a group. It is going to be very interesting to see how these different combinations affect groups while exploring the world.

The different types of dungeons are going to amazing. Not since EQís Lost Dungeons of Norrath have I been so excited about this kind of feature. But RoM seems to go beyond LDoN with the addition of new features and the multiple types of dungeons. This is going to put RoM way ahead of many of the other popular MMOs.

New features are being slowing introduced to us weekly, but here are a few other things I canít wait to see but donít have the time to elaborate on:

The community
    Auction house
    Rune system
    Mounts
    Spell/skill combinations
    Stoyline
    Quests
    PvP

Thanks for this opportunity, and good luck to everyone else!

RoM login - en4cermp
    email - chasteenmp@gmail.com

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 19

I'm 27, have a good job, but still love rpg game.
    I'm tired of games online in my country, cause they keep hacking,cheating,spam ... This is the 3rd time I played a global gameonline.I heard about RoM from one of my friends who study abroad.He said that I should try this game.
    After sticking around RoM's forum, I got some infos.
    This game have everything to become a great gameonline as pve, pvp, quests,crafting,instant dungeon, guild war ... But far from others they have dual-class system.That's great!May be it's similar to Titan quest, an offline rpg I played.That would provide gamers more choice to build their own charater style.
    The next is housing system.It may help me get the feeling of a life-in-game that I've ever before.
    Last but not least is IRC system.I eager to try it, maybe chatting with my friends or ... improving my English
    Someone in this forum said how I said this game is great while I've never played.Well, they say that "love from first look".Why not?
    It's not so hard for me to not be choosen.I just wanna share my thought.
    Good luck to everyone!

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 49

This game caught my attention , it's the most interesting f2p game I've seen with the best features.And you can move whit WASD ! I like every game where you can do it !

I like the idea of having a shared home , clothes are awesome and It will be easy to switch items between character this is what I like.

I'm really interessed on the pvp system too , I saw somes videos and It's crazy!

I like the crafting and dungeon system too!In dungeons we will cooperate and find new monsters and treasures who are randomly generated every time a player enters in a dungeon.

The combos system is awesome too! ^.^ Every attack is assigned to a hidden element and certain sequences of elements have magical effects.

And finally , I like the idea of server vs server pvp.

Runes of Magic Account:
    AkaSnake

Email used:
    harrypotter_01235@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Why do I want to play Runes of Magic?

Ah, the uniqueness surrounding it is spectacular. Me coming from an era where my mates think that most F2P games aren't the best. I believe Runes of Magic can break this stereotype. With the unique features it has, and the large variety of quests now (1000+), Runes of Magic can steal the light from the current "hot" games. It would be an honor to test and play a spectacular game like Runes of Magic. I would certainly take a portion out of the day to play, but not for fun. I would do it to test and find ANYTHING I could to find bugs and report them! I could refer it to my friends, in fact, I have a little story. I walked into Science Class only to see my professor glancing at the Runes of Magic site! I asked him if he was in the beta and he said "No, but the game looks great!". Haha, that got me so pumped to get into the beta. i totally agree with him! Just look at the features, Server vs. Server, a unique quest line... all of them almost bringing tears to my eyes. The game just looks so... great! There is plenty of features within the game, plenty of PvP, a dynamic quest line, and most features unbeknownst to the typical F2P MMORPG gamer, which is why I would dedicate some of my time to testing and enjoying this spectacular game! So here I stand, answering the question "Why do I want to play Runes of Magic". And hopefully the millions of people lined up to play this spectacular looking game agree with me.

There's so many features, a housing system, direct clothing, and SO MUCH MORE!

With Love,
    Bryan
    Last edited by Bryan; 09-22-2008 at 11:59 AM.

Runes of Magic seems to offer several luxuries of pay-to-play MMORPGs, but in a free-to-play package. Its quality, by comparison to the likes of other free-to-play games, is unheard of, particularly in its dynamic class structure, housing features, and even visual appeal. And it all makes me want to play it that much sooner. I have a feeling it will set the new standard of what gamers should expect of free-to-play games, raising the bar and drawing in an even larger community.

From what I've seen on the Runes of Magic forums, the community is incredibly friendly, and I don't expect this trend to stop. A well-developed, organized, efficient, and fun free-to-play MMORPG? I know it's perked my interest, and now I can't even think of a game to play that could possibly hold me over. Which is inspiring, being as that it isn't even released yet. So, as of this moment, I can't wait to meet the avatar counter-parts of the already-enjoyable community. That's why I want to play Runes of Magic. I want to solidify that the hype, for once, is not overhyped.

As a college student, and a writing tutor/freelance journalist, I can also bring a mature perspective to the game's world, and I think I could be an asset in reviewing its aspects appropriately to those heading the project. Thank you.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 11

I think this game looks incredible. I have been signed up for closed beta since
    they announced it and have tried many contests which have all ended in utter failure. So now I come to you begging for this beta invite. If I am accepted I will run up and down my block butt naked screaming at the top of my lungs that Onrpg.com is the greatest. And when I get arrested I will simply tell the judge that I did all of this because The greatest gaming website on earth has given me a beta key to what looks to be the greatest mmorpg of all time.

PS. If you seen what I looked like and who lived on my block you would know why streaking is such a big deal, let's just hope I don't give no one a heart attack.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast