Knuckle Knight- am I going to be royally screwed by lag?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163

basically, yeah..kick tree or beam tree and higher passives. Though the only passive's a knuckle knight really needs are the accuracy increases, since sword and mace knights are the ones in demand for dungeons and such. Not to mention that accuracy passives are doable even with hybrid kick and beam.

Hybrids can always get passives. Just not both sets of passives until the higher levels, both sets meaning class passives and weapon passives.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Why am I a Knuckle Knight again? T_T

Ah well, I think I'll stick with hybrid and take the knock to the passives. =P More fun that way.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by .Katie View Post
    Why am I a Knuckle Knight again? T_T

Ah well, I think I'll stick with hybrid and take the knock to the passives. =P More fun that way.. xD
    Well..from what I hear, Guardians are pvp pro. So..maybe that helps..? xD

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 17

Hm so far I've only pumped up my knuckle mastery to the max...haven't put anything in a skill yet. >.> Good thing I found this out about hybrids, doesn't seem too bad though. Either go Hadoken or Muay Thai....interesting.

And I have dealt with slight lag...the lag I get is when I'm climbing a rope, land on the ground then suddenly I'm standing over on top of the rope I was climbing. Glad it doesn't happen all the time, just occassional.

.:Currently Playing:.
    Insert Game o_O

Allodoxaphobia: Is a fear of opinions.

With the passive skills, when it says it "inceases by a percent per level", does that mean that every time you level up, it'll increase it by that percentage, or that the percentage increased is relative to your current level?

If it's the former, does that mean we're screwed if we don't max out the passives right away? D:

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 17

I believe it means your accuracy increases 1% more than what it is as you level up. I maxed it so I can do more damage with less misses, then grab the skills I need.

.:Currently Playing:.
    Insert Game o_O

Allodoxaphobia: Is a fear of opinions.

I think it'd be the opposite..as in a passive buff instead of a steady increase as you level. Or in other words in case you don't get what I mean. max is 10 I think. with it maxed, you get a 10% accuracy increase to your base accuracy.

This appears to be a rather crucial conjucture.... xD

If it adds every time you level up, I guess it's more important to max straight away. If not, then I'll just leave it...

Not that I care about an uber character, but I'd rather not struggle later on...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by .Katie View Post
    Hmm, I'd prefer not to start again.. I'm hoping the bolt skill will help somewhat, and fortunately our defense is good enough that they can withstand the issue.

Otherwise *sigh* what classes would be good for a laggy environment? A rain(lol)bowman? Spearman?
    Beams REALLY help out. Also, in the 20s and beyond, your accuracy skyrockets because that's all your Mastery focuses on.

Don't worry about it, for now.

...I miss LaTale. I've been on a Trojan and Adware crusade all day, so I haven't been able to play. D:

It's a good thing, though. Found about 20+ viruses.

Nicest thing is that System Recovery was turned off and purged, and all of the Recovery files are being picked up as well. Hopefully whenever I use Restore, the viruses won't be restored as well.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 11
    Server: Caitsith
    ~Mains~

Stats: SAM 75/ THF 37
    Stats: THF 75/ NIN 37
    Stats: RNG 75/ SAM 37
    Stats: BLU 66/ NIN 33

Yeah, I figure I'll hang in there for a bit longer anyway.. xD I also can't be bothered redoing all those quests..

Good luck on your crusade! Viruses are basically rape for your computer. Hate.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast