Does any1 like this game anymore?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163

I was having a lovely leveling session. Pushed up to 31..all jolly and jumpy till I got to those annoying Great Monkey's. Xbow fails against them. I can kill four tigers..but I can't kill three monkey's? My leveling spirit is done for now. x.x Off to bed.

Banned Reputation: 36

I'm enjoying it. I love the KSers in some parts because I still get over 1k exp and I kill faster with less damage to me.. they never really bother me, and I KS too at some points to be honest.
    I just love Side Scrollers, and I haven't played a game in a while so this is like fresh legs for me.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

the game really does have an insane amount of ksers but it hasn't really slowed my leveling down. it's keeping my interest for now.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 11

The only thing i remember in game was getting ksed and Me saying " Did your mother buy you a computer to Ks? Jerk! " to all the ksers in the planet.

a few people during the 20s have actually apologized to me (maybe because i wasn't a guy?) but this isn't the actual problem, if this ksing thing keeps going many users will have diffulty during quests that requires special monsters such as Cart beetle G, BogleBogle, and GobleGoble.

If they change the quest system to make the kill count increase if you hit the certain monster they ask for when the monster dies, it would be great wouldn't it? :P
    Na Latale - Iris Server
    Corvina - Lv.36 Hybrid Dagger Explorer
    Kr DnF - Shapeshifter Siroco
    Coretta - Lv.45 Ranger

Banned Reputation: 113

I usually KS and then when people say omg no ks nub
    I say Go learn English and then ask me that again, please.
    But if someone says, Please don't KS me, I'll say, Sorry, and move on.

I like to piss off the younger kids playing

Pellet Eater Reputation: 12

Delay killed the game.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Raiyuka View Post
    The only thing i remember in game was getting ksed and Me saying " Did your mother buy you a computer to Ks? Jerk! " to all the ksers in the planet.

a few people during the 20s have actually apologized to me (maybe because i wasn't a guy?) but this isn't the actual problem,if this ksing thing keeps going many users will have diffulty during quests that requires special monsters such as Cart beetle G,BogleBogle, and GobleGoble.

If they change the quest system to make the kill count increase if you hit the certain monster they ask for when the monster dies, it would be great wouldn't it? :P
    ..I have the Cart Beetle G and BogleBogle quests.I have searched pretty much everywhere in the forest maps and the temple maps so many times and I can't seem to find those two at all.I think people might be killing them along with the regular enemies,so for the people with those quests,I wish you all good luck in finding them....oh yeah,I've seen GobleGobles before,but pretty much the second they appear or drop from the sky,someone comes and starts attacking it.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182

So many people on, that I am forced to always ks. I don't mind though

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 14

I personally love this game. The KSers shouldn't be too much of a problem, because

1) KSing is going to happen...There are always a shitload of people on any given map or channel. At least that's what I've been noticing.
    2) The exp/drop system is made so that even if someone tries to KS you, you will still get experience from the monster, and if you did overall the most dage to the monster you will get the item that drops. In fact in many cases ksers can actually help you getting exp or an item faster. Exp is given to al players who attack a certain monster, and whoever does more damage gets more exp, and usually the item.

Right now the grind isn't bothering me either because of how the quests are set up. You can get up to 15 quests and do most of them 2-3 times, and the awards for quests are awesome. I have like 200-300 of hp/sp pots just from questing, and a shitload of money to boot. However you can't just span pots, so it ends up evening it out. I think that the developers of this game have thought a lot of things through that would make this game for the player and not against the player. I can see myself playing this for a while.
    La Tale Review Written By Me: http://www.onrpg.com/boards/105523.html
    Ghost Online Faq Written By Me: http://www.onrpg.com/boards/35874.html
    If you need a guide on Magicians PM me or ask me in any thread I go to, and I'll link you to one I wrote.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEssence View Post
    I personally love this game. The KSers shouldn't be too much of a problem, because

1) KSing is going to happen...There are always a shitload of people on any given map or channel. At least that's what I've been noticing.
    2) The exp/drop system is made so that even if someone tries to KS you, you will still get experience from the monster, and if you did overall the most dage to the monster you will get the item that drops. In fact in many cases ksers can actually help you getting exp or an item faster. Exp is given to al players who attack a certain monster, and whoever does more damage gets more exp, and usually the item.

Right now the grind isn't bothering me either because of how the quests are set up. You can get up to 15 quests and do most of them 2-3 times, and the awards for quests are awesome. I have like 200-300 of hp/sp pots just from questing, and a shitload of money to boot. However you can't just span pots, so it ends up evening it out. I think that the developers of this game have thought a lot of things through that would make this game for the player and not against the player. I can see myself playing this for a while.
    The only problem is, for weaker classes like dagger explorers, they don't do a lot of damage even with skills (unless a crit occurs) so people have a field day trying to ks. So if you are trying to go for an item (which a lot of quests require) ksers can be problematic. For the most part though, the higher leveled people tend not to ks, it's mostly just the people from around 1 - 20ish. I like to solo so I had to stay away from other people (mainly spear and 2hd sword users) to do quests.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast