Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does any1 like this game anymore?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 206

Based on that..I would be sword then. xD

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

just incase you don't know the formula, more hits means lesser chance to hit.
    this also means you will do lesser damage, oh and if you're in middle of mobbing
    monsters and have low health its better to use a sword because their skill is a bit faster.
    Na Latale - Iris Server
    Corvina - Lv.36 Hybrid Dagger Explorer
    Kr DnF - Shapeshifter Siroco
    Coretta - Lv.45 Ranger

yeah..I learned the hit thing the hard way, which is why I always end up skilling my weapon passives instead of my misc's first..Part of the plan I guess. xD

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    The only problem is, for weaker classes like dagger explorers, they don't do a lot of damage even with skills (unless a crit occurs) so people have a field day trying to ks. So if you are trying to go for an item (which a lot of quests require) ksers can be problematic. For the most part though, the higher leveled people tend not to ks, it's mostly just the people from around 1 - 20ish. I like to solo so I had to stay away from other people (mainly spear and 2hd sword users) to do quests.
    I do decent damage and I'm a Dagger. o.O

My problem lies in mobbing. ~_~

Also, yeah, I think it's better now. Well, it is better now, since I've gotten rid of 18 Trojans and Spyware agents. AVG doesn't detect anything, but Ad-Aware is being gay.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 11
    Server: Caitsith
    ~Mains~

Stats: SAM 75/ THF 37
    Stats: THF 75/ NIN 37
    Stats: RNG 75/ SAM 37
    Stats: BLU 66/ NIN 33

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 46

I'm distressed....I cannot re-roll a character with the same name that right there killed my motivation in its entirety.

NA Dragon Nest: Argenta : Cleric : Rudy

Hoshigami Reputation: 427

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal&Milk View Post
    I do decent damage and I'm a Dagger. o.O

My problem lies in mobbing. ~_~
    well I mean we do some ok damage with illusion dagger but when you see a 2hd sword or spear user come out of no where fwaping monsters like they are made outta paper it really is depressing =/.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

I for one Love dagger..especially the expert dagger passive. Watching yourself crit for 300 then throwing another 90 onto it makes me smile.

Super Moderator Reputation: 208

Not that I don't like it...I just can't make up my mind :P

first, I want to make a guardian, so I go with knuckles, then I decide I want to test out sword to see if I like it over knuckles, then I add points to sword skills because I like it better than knuckles at the time, then I decide "omg, I like knuckles more and want to be a guardian" so I sit here with a 1h sword knight that wants to go knuckles for guardian, but can't cause I'd be screwed with points in sword skills.

Sure, the skill reset or whatever is 50-100k, but I'm not that rich! The most I've ever made is 20k, at level 18-20, in the open beta, now I can't even get myself past level 8 because the experiance rates are terribad.

Guess what I'm trying to say is: Good game, screwed over by stupid experiance rates, and stupid costs to "fix" your character if you "mess up". For some, you might be getting 500k easily by level 2 (exageration) but for most of us, it isn't that simple, so telling us "just do quests and sell stuff and you'll have 100k easily" doesn't do a thing. We buy our equipment which eats away at our money. "Well don't buy them and find them off enemies!" most of us aren't lucky enough to find the golden set of wtfpwnage in 2 seconds either.

That made me sad. D: Will 100pityk make it easier on you? x.o

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 12

100k isnt much. lol

I make about 300k everyday or even more.
    LoL IGN: Repulsivez

Shhhhh.

I'm trying to be helpful without getting myself into the same situation..xD

doubtful...cause I'd probably use the money for the reskill only to find out I wanted to try something ELSE! thereby making the donation pointless.

Well Neon, if you make 300k+ a day why don't you help some lowbies out? Surely it doesn't cost you 295k to buy potions, weapons and armor, leaving you with only 5k at the end of the day. :P

The truth is: People that can actually get far in a game love to brag about how much money they have etc whenever somebody voices out their problems (see: Me and how Ne0n goes "lol I make 300k+ a day!") yet do nothing to help besides gloat.

Don't know why I keep trying these free MMORPGs, it's always the same thing: A stupid grinder with a low exp rate, a low drop rate, and insanely high prices, which leaves new players that don't know anything in the dust, while people who've played the korean version before with insane income, but proceed to laugh at newbies and not share their secrets besides the oh-so-common "just sell and quest" Which gives enough for MAYBE an equipment upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    doubtful...cause I'd probably use the money for the reskill only to find out I wanted to try something ELSE! thereby making the donation pointless.

Well Neon, if you make 300k+ a day why don't you help some lowbies out? Surely it doesn't cost you 295k to buy potions, weapons and armor, leaving you with only 5k at the end of the day. :P

The truth is: People that can actually get far in a game love to brag about how much money they have etc whenever somebody voices out their problems (see: Me and how Ne0n goes "lol I make 300k+ a day!") yet do nothing to help besides gloat.

Don't know why I keep trying these free MMORPGs, it's always the same thing: A stupid grinder with a low exp rate, a low drop rate, and insanely high prices, which leaves new players that don't know anything in the dust, while people who've played the korean version before with insane income, but proceed to laugh at newbies and not share their secrets besides the oh-so-common "just sell and quest" Which gives enough for MAYBE an equipment upgrade.
    ... How can you only make 20k when youre lvl 20..

Each Quests around lvl 20 gives you 5k- 10k.

I think you should play another game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0n View Post
    ... How can you only make 20k when youre lvl 20..

Each Quests around lvl 20 gives you 5k- 10k.

I think you should play another game.
    I probably should've stayed out of this..butttt...
    He did mention buying a skill reset..and putting points into sword skills, both of which aren't the cheapest things around. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    I probably should've stayed out of this..butttt...
    He did mention buying a skill reset..and putting points into sword skills, both of which aren't the cheapest things around. =/
    He should make a new char..

I was thinking that too..but I don't think they changed the "delete and reuse a name thing"..It's half the reason I didn't delete my untouched 2hander.. D:

if you clear all the available quests in latale (ALL OF THEM NOT 3 or 4), you shouldn't have any problems with money. yes you do lose money when you buy equipment and potions
    but that doesn't make you lose all of your money, make sure you put them all in bank once you get more than 10000 ely (repeat this everytime and take them out only when you need to buy your goodies)

You may have not known about this but the current experiance you recieve is the original rate in the foreign versions, if you can't stand the grind at such a low level.. its suggested that you dodge mmorpgs and/or play casual games
    Its not your fault for hating the grind, this is why we have many game genres

Though if you get tired of all the games out there, the only thing to do is play it over again or concentrate on reality o-o;;
    Na Latale - Iris Server
    Coretta - Lv.45 Ranger

I don't know why people saying the exp rate is bad.

Try maplestory and see if you can go lvl 30 in 4 days.

i've done it before, but it didn't take that long to reach lv.40 you need about 20hours or a little more. though it takes alot of effort, usually you will hit the late 20s to mid 30s in one day in maplestory. Latale is indeed easier than maplestory, if i was able to spend that much time "WITH OUT LAG" i would probably be rank 1. sadly i have lag and my mother is torturing me like cinderella.. >.>
    Na Latale - Iris Server
    Coretta - Lv.45 Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Raiyuka View Post
    if you clear all the available quests in latale (ALL OF THEM NOT 3 or 4), you shouldn't have any problems with money. yes you do lose money when you buy equipment and potions
    but that doesn't make you lose all of your money, make sure you put them all in bank once you get more than 10000 ely (repeat this everytime and take them out only when you need to buy your goodies)
    all the quests from level 1 to 10 after all the buying/selling of stuff gives you a grand total of 16-20k.

Whoop-de-do. With 3 messed up characters and the "you can't reuse names cause we were too lazy to code a way to reuse names" junk thats not a lot.

Lol I don't get it. If people are able to obtain a good sum of money and they are telling you all they do are quests, then maybe the problem isn't the game but what you are doing. I've made 6 characters so far and have played with four and have had no problems with money because as soon as i started playing I did the quests. I buy new armor and weapons everytime i'm able to and i always come out ahead. It's not that i'm trying to brag, just saying that the quest system pretty much provides you with what you need.

One thing I noticed is a lot of people do quests one at a time. For instance, they do the Fusufust hunt then go back to recieve the reward. That isn't the best way to do them. You should collect EVERY quest available that you can, and do quests in runs. If you have a quest for FusuFusus and you have the Wild Boar one, do them both while you are in the area instead of running back after you complete one quest at a time.

That's just a suggestion though. Nothing in that game is expensive except the cash shop items they sell for ely and those are optional. Everything else you should have enough cash for especially since you literally get hundreds of pots from doing quests.

instead of complaining about how bad the game is, why not try out what people have already done? you are sitting there and telling the people who are successful in the game that what they did to make money isn't working which makes no sense.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

*hides the hoard of money kept in bank*

You're expecting me to keep doing repeatable quests for 1k-3k ely each? You're insane!

>_>

<_<

*hides the hoard of money kept in bank*

You're expecting me to keep doing repeatable quests for 1k-3k ely each? You're insane!

>_>

<_<

Every bit helps so I do em all. Later on though, quests give a large amount of cash. The quest "The Service Biz is Annoying" gives 30k ely and it's repeatable and all you gotta do is collect 10 bear paws.

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...=SPSCF0023.jpg

That's what I've made so far between two characters (Zeneth's money is still on hand) and as you can see below in my sig their levels are 26(Kashis) and 27(Sonova). Just hang in there and things should get better.

Well I just ran into a quest that gives me 23k xp, so all is well. Guess doing those repeatable quests worth 1k are helpful after all :P

(Yes, that was my problem, I did quests once then said "screw it" to the repeats. BAD ARRI BAD)

i never had that Siz quest and im currently level 36 with all the quests completed :x
    Na Latale - Iris Server
    Coretta - Lv.45 Ranger