Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does any1 like this game anymore?

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 13

Money is easy as hell to make...just the rates blow. I can buy my equips from 20-30 at lv 15...they rly need to increase the exp rates

Hoshigami Reputation: 427

Quote Originally Posted by ULTIMA93 View Post
    Money is easy as hell to make...just the rates blow. I can buy my equips from 20-30 at lv 15...they rly need to increase the exp rates
    Considering there are already people in the 50's and it's only been like 9 days since the release...I'd say the rates are just fine.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis, https://www.neonmob.com/@sliphatos
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4, Splatoon.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Considering there are already people in the 50's and it's only been like 9 days since the release...I'd say the rates are just fine.
    To get to 50 they probably have done 72 hours of non-stop grind...I dont care about how fast other people level up. Those people lv 50+ will quit LaTale as their is no content past lv 50 (as of now and probably for the next 2-3 weeks as OGPlanet is slow with updates). The point i'm trying to make is that money is overbalanced with experience...in most MMO's you make money for gear/scrolls/etc...but in LaTale, the gear + skills + resets, etc. is way to cheap...its not balanced with the EXP rates. I shouldn't be able to just "Quest" to have gear 10-15lvl's above what i am now. Their will be no need trying to sell/trade if everyone has enough money for their gear, skills, everything? Either the the quest money should be decreased or the EXP ratings should increase.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

The money is mainly for urns which are ridiculously expensive. I have to save another 850k to just MAKE the weapon, not including the urn to buy it. The basic armor/weps are cheap but the really good ones aren't.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

To get to 50 they probably have done 72 hours of non-stop grind...I dont care about how fast other people level up. Those people lv 50+ will quit LaTale as their is no content past lv 50 (as of now and probably for the next 2-3 weeks as OGPlanet is slow with updates). The point i'm trying to make is that money is overbalanced with experience...in most MMO's you make money for gear/scrolls/etc...but in LaTale, the gear + skills + resets, etc. is way to cheap...its not balanced with the EXP rates. I shouldn't be able to just "Quest" to have gear 10-15lvl's above what i am now. Their will be no need trying to sell/trade if everyone has enough money for their gear, skills, everything? Either the the quest money should be decreased or the EXP ratings should increase.
    Stop. Baawing.

The rates are freaking fine. If people like you capitalized on the OBT experience, or attempted to play KR Latale, you wouldn't be having trouble leveling.

Also, about 8-9 hours cumulative play can get you to levels 24 to 28 if you know what you're doing.

And stop complaining about money. I've never seen so much ****ery in one post before! If the quests don't give enough money, then you QQ. If they give enough money or more then you QQ.

****ing make up your mind, dammit.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 11
    Server: Caitsith
    ~Mains~

Stats: SAM 75/ THF 37
    Stats: THF 75/ NIN 37
    Stats: RNG 75/ SAM 37
    Stats: BLU 66/ NIN 33

Hoshigami Reputation: 427

Actually there's plenty of reason to sell and trade items. The urns which are used to craft very powerful items go for a 100-300k and those items are very expensive as well. Guilds require 1mil ely just to change the effing icon and effect. and let's not forget that some of the fashion gear in the game costs a few hundred thousand ely just for a single piece. that's not to mention that all of the systems are not implemented yet, so we haven't begun to see the prices on equips with special stats. Hell some people even sell cash shop items like the guild items for 70K! so i think that the amount of money you get in this game is just fine. I like having enough money to buy all of the things i need to grind away.

What would be the point of doing quests if they didn't provide a sizeable amount of money for the effort you put into doing them? (like in MS) And not every one is going to even do all of them but for the ones that do they are rewarded greatly and that is how it should be. most games give you crappy items you either already have or no longer need.

And those people are not grinding away as much as you think. they are most likely doing quests in parties which is a much faster way of completing the numerous amount of "Kill ____5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, or 99 times" quests.

You also have to realize that if the rates were higher, you'd have people with access to higher level areas quicker where even the normal drops will sell for decent amount of cash so there would be little reason to quest. Higher rates do not lead to a smaller amount of money in circulation, they cause the opposite.
    Last edited by Kashis; 09-26-2008 at 09:24 AM. Reason: added some words fixed some things
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis, https://www.neonmob.com/@sliphatos
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4, Splatoon.

Super Moderator Reputation: 208

I could barely afford a skill reset then my plastic set + weapon at level 22, and I was going on quest money + drops, so I'd suggest you actually think before you say stupid things like that. Sure, maybe at 30+ when you can make 100k+ easily, but not at 1-20 when you can barely make enough to buy your own potions/equipment.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 15

As long as Brazil is IP blocked, this game will always be good.

Money IS pretty hard to come by in the beginning, but later the quests give a load of cash. And no, reset is not cheap at all coming in at a hefty 100k. Especially if you made a irrevocable mistake at the start.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 12

Around lvl 30, you can get easy money by doing quests.

Right now i'm level 40 and quests gives me about around 25k - 50k or more.

Some people hunt URN's for money but that takes forever..

LoL IGN: Repulsivez

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

Quote Originally Posted by koalabb View Post
    at lvl 25 im getting like .30% exp per kill. :/
    the lag doesn't help much either.
    Wha?? Lol dude lvl 25 is so much fun, just keep doing quests. If your quest is to hard for you to do, then invite some random people into a party, and you got yourself a good time thats how I made some of my best friends in game, and thats also how joined my guild.
    Relax and enjoy life

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 12

Anyone got tiger URN?

Pm me pl0x
    LoL IGN: Repulsivez

Super Moderator Reputation: 208

LaTale's quests are weird...A level 22 quest will give you 5-7k moniez and 15k xp, but then all of a sudden level 23-24 quests give you 10-20k moniez and 40-50k xp. Laff.