In the need of a graphics designer

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default In the need of a graphics designer

Team name:Prism tower games

Project name: Either Legends

Brief description: An RPG, the main characters must stop an evil force who is stealing the powers of the inhabitants of the world. Characters will use magical and technological mind control to defeat thier enemies.

Target aim: To construct a long lasting team to continue making games after this one, ultimately to grow into an actual business.

Compensation: All members of the team will get an equal share of any profits.

Talent needed: Graphics designer, able to make 3D environments and characters

Team structure:
    Katrina: programmer
    Me: Story/concept

Contacts: Galdon2004@yahoo.com (YIM only, email is rarely checked)

Last edited by galdon; 09-23-2008 at 10:43 PM. Reason: correcting spelling

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Well, information about yourself would be nice. I mean.... what programming skills do you possess? Web developers have programming skills too, but knowing php-gtk doesn't qualify them to make a game. I think people would be interested to know exactly who they're going to be assisting.

I like to use: C#.NET, Flash AS2, php, Python, and Ruby
    WINE NEEDS TO ALLOW .NET TO BE INSTALLED! GRR!

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by FuRom View Post
    Well, information about yourself would be nice. I mean.... what programming skills do you possess? Web developers have programming skills too, but knowing php-gtk doesn't qualify them to make a game. I think people would be interested to know exactly who they're going to be assisting.
    um.. obviously someone with the ability to write web pages is not going to be coding in a language suitable for making an RPG. When i say Programing, i mean programing in the appropriate language for which we will be making the game, you know, who is assigned to what task in the project. it seems pretty much a given, in this case kathrine knows C#, possibly with the XNA additions. (she's trying to see if it'd be worth it to use or not)

Personally i'm reasonably good with html, though for this project i'm working on just the story and game mechanics part, what we need is someone who can make the graphics, i might already have someone who can do the audio, so i'm not looking for anybody with that at the moment.
    Last edited by galdon; 09-22-2008 at 03:51 AM.