Dagger Explorer?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned Reputation: 36

Treasure Hunters become one of the best soloers in the game. Srsly.. I was tanked around by one in KR and they're very strong.
    I love that bomb throwing skill as well.

They're hard at the beginning I guess.. but they get very fun and very strong.

They also get shields which give them more defence then knights - and you can get urns muchs easier giving you a bonus over knights in damage arund that level.

They're not as weak as you think.

If you really know how to use them you wouldn't ever lose in PVP, srsly no joke.

If I was to make a second class it would be dagger for sure from my experience in Korean version

Edit: Raiyuka - are you saying daggers are bad and weak just so no one rolls them so you can play with less people as the same job as you?
    You're a dagger user yourself.
    Hmm.. fishy eh.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 347

im goin to be dagger explorer :] played one in KR latale, its so much fun.
    but its hard at lowlvls so i suggest you to start off with a bow explorer and just reskill at lvl 80.

Quote Originally Posted by zaberisk2 View Post
    also, bodybuilders donīt eat healthy

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by Sylce View Post
    Edit: Raiyuka - are you saying daggers are bad and weak just so no one rolls them so you can play with less people as the same job as you?
    You're a dagger user yourself.
    Hmm.. fishy eh.
    Well, I don't know about Raiyuka, but I was attempting it. You guys ruined my plan.

I'm pretty much making another savings for just my second Reskill and Skill additions. That won't come until around level 60 or 70, though.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 11
    Server: Caitsith
    ~Mains~

Stats: SAM 75/ THF 37
    Stats: THF 75/ NIN 37
    Stats: RNG 75/ SAM 37
    Stats: BLU 66/ NIN 33

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

This is my opinion with a little lag, and knight's base health and sta stats covers the defence differences with dagger explorers. its not like the shield having the same defence like bucklers, though in pvp the shields should have same defence to balance it out.

Im still playing the class because im very unactive because of a load of chores to do every day, i don't have enough time to switch over to another
    class so im staying like this until i get some free time. I could choose a sword knight and get it to lv.80 and class change into a guardian, but i have lag so it wouldn't be such a great choice. im thinking of spear warlords because their
    aoe and offensive/defensive stats are decent.

Or i can go for a bow explorer and start leveling crazy! their aoe is incredible, it explains why most of the rankers are bow explorers.. i never heard of a dagger explorer in the top 10 rankings, i'll have to visit them to see for myself.
    Na Latale - Iris Server
    Corvina - Lv.36 Hybrid Dagger Explorer
    Kr DnF - Shapeshifter Siroco
    Coretta - Lv.45 Ranger

Super Moderator Reputation: 189

Quote Originally Posted by Raiyuka View Post
    This is my opinion with a little lag, and knight's base health and sta stats covers the defence differences with dagger explorers. its not like the shield having the same defence like bucklers, though in pvp the shields should have same defence to balance it out.

Im still playing the class because im very unactive because of a load of chores to do every day, i don't have enough time to switch over to another
    class so im staying like this until i get some free time. I could choose a sword knight and get it to lv.80 and class change into a guardian, but i have lag so it wouldn't be such a great choice. im thinking of spear warlords because their
    aoe and offensive/defensive stats are decent.

Or i can go for a bow explorer and start leveling crazy! their aoe is incredible, it explains why most of the rankers are bow explorers.. i never heard of a dagger explorer in the top 10 rankings, i'll have to visit them to see for myself.
    Sword Knight to Guardian? :P

Yes, because everybody knows thats a faster way to level AND sword knights are sort of lag friendly unlike knuckles and daggers.
    Na Latale - Iris Server
    Coretta - Lv.45 Ranger

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal&Milk View Post
    Then you would need to try out:
    Knuckle Knights -> Guardians
    Warriors -> Bladers

But only if you despise Dagger Travelers.

Like I do.
    Knuckle Guardians are a total FAIL

And Dagger explorers are alright but me I perfer xbow. I tried out the dagger explorer but it wasn't so great in pvp..Just to let you know...
    DNF:Shapeshifter
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Shakujou:level 10 soon to be Nen MasterEAD
    Sakura*Star:level 26 SpitfireEAD
    Chiki*Devil:level 10 soon to be Battle MageEAD

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by Sanokun711 View Post
    Knuckle Guardians are a total FAIL

And Dagger explorers are alright but me I perfer xbow. I tried out the dagger explorer but it wasn't so great in pvp..Just to let you know...
    It's a skill-based thing, but in the KR La Tale Guardians did rule the PvP charts for a while. Their PvE is also awesome. Don't underestimate them because you see that the players now are suffering from latency issues and low accuracy.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 11
    Server: Caitsith
    ~Mains~

Stats: SAM 75/ THF 37
    Stats: THF 75/ NIN 37
    Stats: RNG 75/ SAM 37
    Stats: BLU 66/ NIN 33

There has to be another way to fix that stupid latency issue -__- i don't even feel like logging on anymore..
    Na Latale - Iris Server
    Coretta - Lv.45 Ranger

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 16

Would it just be better to go Knuckle Warrior then Blader? It just seems there are WAYY too many warriors, and I never like playing over populated stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast