LoL Ne0n guy is a great scammer

  1. #1
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 31
    Ceres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rainbow Paradise
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    7

    Default LoL Ne0n guy is a great scammer

    Or the people that got scammed were totally idiots. lmao easy money there neon. i've seen this in the latale forums even though i dont play it at all. no wonder why you make 300k and more a day at lvl30.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkaMerka View Post
    How did you get a pet and cash gear in latale? the only fashion gear I see thats not money wise is free.

  2. #2
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 17
    MoonlightDarkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,154
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    and what the hell is your point? If this was such a big deal to you, PM him.

  3. #3
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 32
    Cereldi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    1,932
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonlightDarkness View Post
    and what the hell is your point? If this was such a big deal to you, PM him.
    ahahahaha owned


    Intelligence is just a flame post away

  4. #4
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 12
    Ne0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    1,636
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceres View Post
    Or the people that got scammed were totally idiots. lmao easy money there neon. i've seen this in the latale forums even though i dont play it at all. no wonder why you make 300k and more a day at lvl30.
    Okay, First Who the **** are you?

    and I only scammed 1 dude and earned 50k. so gtfo
    LoL IGN: Repulsivez

  5. #5
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 31
    Ceres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Rainbow Paradise
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    lmao moonlightwhineness you posted way more threads that could've been answered by pming others you idiot, and i only seen posts in official latale forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkaMerka View Post
    How did you get a pet and cash gear in latale? the only fashion gear I see thats not money wise is free.

  6. #6
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    685
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    link to story please? lol

  7. #7
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 12
    Ne0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    1,636
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceres View Post
    lmao moonlightwhineness you posted way more threads that could've been answered by pming others you idiot, and i only seen posts in official latale forums.
    You're cool using flashy colors.

    BTW, Ceres you're just making famous by posting this everywhere. Thanks alot bro.
    Last edited by Ne0n; 09-27-2008 at 03:46 PM.
    LoL IGN: Repulsivez

  8. #8
    Banned Reputation: 36

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Who cares about this little thing. Seriously.. Ceres you're starting to act like Berrybenya.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •