Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 658

Thread: Who is playing iro Valkyrie Server

  1. #26
    Banned Reputation: 57
    Kentaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,733
    Rep Power
    0

    Post

    Kentaro
    Archer
    20+

  2. #27
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 30
    Sterntaler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Germany - Cologne
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Abel
    Thief
    Level 15

    Harrington
    Mage
    Level 16


    Darkfall
    Server: EU
    IGN: Ronny Rockel
    Class: Primalist

  3. #28
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    29/20 swordie... nick MiyartiV want to play again but lost my weapon... safe enchant for level 2 weapons should be +6 and mine broke @ +5... and gms are slow to reply on forums gah....~~

  4. #29
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10
    jhey021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaisama View Post
    29/20 swordie... nick MiyartiV want to play again but lost my weapon... safe enchant for level 2 weapons should be +6 and mine broke @ +5... and gms are slow to reply on forums gah....~~
    there's no safe enchant for any weapon lvl.. i think, theres always a chance to break it.. i broke my main gauche at +2 >.<

  5. #30
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhey021 View Post
    there's no safe enchant for any weapon lvl.. i think, theres always a chance to break it.. i broke my main gauche at +2 >.<
    o rly? http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtfms2.jpg ... damn liars

    "The safe limit is the same as the ones located on our website. The dialogue you are getting is just warning users of the dangers of upgrading items." said the gm...~~

  6. #31
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 36
    Stevz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ... In another castle.
    Posts
    1,534
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    IGN: No.5
    Class: Theif
    Lvl: 14

    It's a real real elasticated process lvling up on RO. To the point of even considering letting something or someone else do the job. But I know how much it sucks the fun out of actually playing. D:
    Last edited by Stevz; 09-29-2008 at 04:56 PM.
    Homepage | DA page | My first Flash game >=( | Favorite Flash | Random YT Vid



    + Zappa has died. Lest us forget... +

  7. #32
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 14
    Mario87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I'm on the verge on unistalling the game. im at level 10 and job lvl 7 now and i simply cant do anything else. I have no more pots from kiling the poporings. how can I get my job lvl to 10 at a reasonable rate? I just want to become a mage already. Im probably going to end up quiting anyhow. the grind is terrible and i just barely started.

  8. #33
    Pellet Eater Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigga_Mario View Post
    I'm on the verge on unistalling the game. im at level 10 and job lvl 7 now and i simply cant do anything else. I have no more pots from kiling the poporings. how can I get my job lvl to 10 at a reasonable rate? I just want to become a mage already. Im probably going to end up quiting anyhow. the grind is terrible and i just barely started.
    Yeah, that's RO. Max level is 99 but you have to be reborn'd if you want to become a trans class. I heard max would be increased to 150 or 130 when the 3-1 Jobs come out.

  9. #34
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10
    Akel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    867
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    well it really reminds me of the old days of RO. Because classes like mage are incredibly hard to level in the beginning, it was always easier to build like swordie first cuz it can tank, kill fast and recov quickly. And then use the funding from the swordie to help your mage. That's why mages aren't recommended to start with unless you have a good strategy or a friend to help tank.

  10. #35
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 192
    hyarume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    11,978
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Ro lost its charm to me..

  11. #36
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 69
    Jammart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Besides, this server is nothing like the real ro. That's like judging any other game with lower than retail rates. Imagine something like maplestory at 0.75x exp.

  12. #37
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 192
    hyarume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    11,978
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    .. That grind would kill people

  13. #38
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 36
    Stevz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ... In another castle.
    Posts
    1,534
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyarume View Post
    .. That grind would kill people
    ?

    Just people?
    Homepage | DA page | My first Flash game >=( | Favorite Flash | Random YT Vid



    + Zappa has died. Lest us forget... +

  14. #39
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14
    Tiph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Downloading to check out .. how bad this grind is. :S

    Playing: Age of Conan; Cimmeria Server.
    80 ToS
    80 Necro


  15. #40
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,316
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    grats to anyone who hits 99 transcendant, serious face too.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt


  16. #41
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 13

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In the Mana Tree.
    Posts
    2,249
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I just torrented (I still have no idea why I even use it) the client off of the official site, and I'll install it later today. If it turns out to be awful, then I have enough money to buy a 30 hour pre-paid plan for the premium servers.

  17. #42
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 36
    Stevz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ... In another castle.
    Posts
    1,534
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Mog View Post
    I just torrented (I still have no idea why I even use it) the client off of the official site, and I'll install it later today. If it turns out to be awful, then I have enough money to buy a 30 hour pre-paid plan for the premium servers.
    Lesson: Give them a taste and they'll be back.

    Gravity wins.
    Homepage | DA page | My first Flash game >=( | Favorite Flash | Random YT Vid



    + Zappa has died. Lest us forget... +

  18. #43
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 149
    Jrgsubzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Mog View Post
    I just torrented (I still have no idea why I even use it) the client off of the official site, and I'll install it later today. If it turns out to be awful, then I have enough money to buy a 30 hour pre-paid plan for the premium servers.
    Nuuu Mog, not you too!

  19. #44
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 11
    Eplison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In Miinesooootaah
    Posts
    963
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I like it...its hard,but im sure once i leave alberta it will get better...
    ..::Most Recent::..

  20. #45
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    its not really that hard if u know how to do.. ppl are already 50+ what i know(none botters too) ^^

  21. #46
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 8

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigga_Mario View Post
    I'm on the verge on unistalling the game. im at level 10 and job lvl 7 now and i simply cant do anything else. I have no more pots from kiling the poporings. how can I get my job lvl to 10 at a reasonable rate? I just want to become a mage already. Im probably going to end up quiting anyhow. the grind is terrible and i just barely started.
    Learn to exploit.:

    1.Make a novice and go through training to get 351 potions and 5 free kafra tele/storage tickets
    2.Find random area for your main and alt to drop and pick up said items.
    3.??????
    4.PROFIT!!!

    Also, repeatable!! Currently on my 4th go around. =]

  22. #47
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 34
    DProxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Aoi Sukai;
    Posts
    1,636
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    ill play :] if its any good >___> i missed ro
    Chaos - PhD Darlee (Sage->HighMage) : 3
    - Chemist Darlee ( Street Peddler) : >

  23. #48
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 72
    leathel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,616
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigga_Mario View Post
    I'm on the verge on unistalling the game. im at level 10 and job lvl 7 now and i simply cant do anything else. I have no more pots from kiling the poporings. how can I get my job lvl to 10 at a reasonable rate? I just want to become a mage already. Im probably going to end up quiting anyhow. the grind is terrible and i just barely started.
    am i the only one that finds this slighty retarded?

    who kills poporings to get level 10 job 10? really? get ur ass back to porings and lunatics the fact that porings drop apples and other small healing items at a decent rate is good too. So potting aint a problem there. If you think the grind there is bad please click that uninstall button now. the ammount of times ive made a 9x char in ragnarok aint even funny and yes although i have the experience even when i first started i knew i shouldnt have left that map.

    Word of advice save up buy meat from a butcher that will be ur potting method for a long time. The fact that your a mage makes your leveling time from late 20s to late 60s a breeze. Much faster than any other class. Kill anything till you get some jobs make sure you have alot of int btw.

    Max firebolt go to geographers (you have to take airships i dont think it costs that much cant remember) Best maps for geos is north of einbroch. If you are hittings 1s on geographers kill metalings till you get more magic attack (int) and are able to kill geos. once u get mid 30s to late 30s its really easy. Id say more but this is turning into an essay...

    Edit: one last thing though when killing a metaling cast on it make sure it hits then run till the metaling is no longer running after you. Go back and finish it off you still get full exp. Just saves you the time of having to worry about firewall.
    Last edited by leathel; 09-29-2008 at 10:31 PM.
    "You are the Future in the present so make sure you make history" Wretch32 UK Grime Artist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    I dreamt about a fly, that was getting progressively larger over time. Everyone shunned and tried to swat it, I protected it and eventually rode it around. Shenanigans were abundant, and eventually I rode it into the stars.

    Geez I'm weird..

  24. #49
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 8

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leathel View Post
    am i the only one that finds this slighty retarded?

    who kills poporings to get level 10 job 10? really? get ur ass back to porings and lunatics the fact that porings drop apples and other small healing items at a decent rate is good too. So potting aint a problem there. If you think the grind there is bad please click that uninstall button now. the ammount of times ive made a 9x char in ragnarok aint even funny and yes although i have the experience even when i first started i knew i shouldnt have left that map.

    Word of advice save up buy meat from a butcher that will be ur potting method for a long time. The fact that your a mage makes your leveling time from late 20s to late 60s a breeze. Much faster than any other class. Kill anything till you get some jobs make sure you have alot of int btw.

    Max firebolt go to geographers (you have to take airships i dont think it costs that much cant remember) Best maps for geos is north of einbroch. If you are hittings 1s on geographers kill metalings till you get more magic attack (int) and are able to kill geos. once u get mid 30s to late 30s its really easy. Id say more but this is turning into an essay...

    Edit: one last thing though when killing a metaling cast on it make sure it hits then run till the metaling is no longer running after you. Go back and finish it off you still get full exp. Just saves you the time of having to worry about firewall.
    Grinding off of dester wolf puppies got me from job lvl 7-10 in less than 30 mins. too. =] Pot exploit ftw.

  25. #50
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 14
    Mario87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    leathal, i went to gamefaqs and the mage/wizard guide/FAQ told me to kill poporings... lol. dont believe me? heres the guide and ctrl+F to poporings. http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...e/561051/50676

    Also if its not to much trouble link me to a good guide which you think is good since you've been playing forever.

    also u can get 400 novice pots lol. just die in the tuturial area and talk to the guy who gave u the pots again and he will give u another 50
    Last edited by Mario87; 09-29-2008 at 11:29 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •