Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is playing iro Valkyrie Server

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Honestly grind isn't bad at all. I Got to lvl 11/10 faster than i did in regular iRO because it was easy to find monsters. Hard part is, no one is in mids so i cant make it to the theives guild.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 14

meh ima take another shot at it.... just kinda annoying how when i kill a poring my job exp bar barely moves

Quote Originally Posted by Nigga_Mario View Post
    meh ima take another shot at it.... just kinda annoying how when i kill a poring my job exp bar barely moves
    Actually Job EXP should move more froma poring. Poring is the only moster i believe to have more JOB EXP than BASE

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 72

explain the exploit, please. and leathal i went to gamefaqs and the mage/wizard guide/FAQ told me to kill poporings... lol. dont believe me? heres the guide and ctrl+F to poporings. http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...e/561051/50676

Also if its not to much trouble link me to a good guide which you think is good since you've been playing forever.
    those guides are outdated and rubbish please dont follow them for their builds or their leveling ideas. Alot of them expect you to be funded. A mage build killing poporings ? come on now even if you dont know much about ragnarok you can see how annoying that would be. You have 1 str and i doubt/hope you are still using that crappy dagger they give you at the start. You have no skills except the wonderful Playdead (best skill in game novice only though >_> so fun) so how the guide expects you to have a nice dmg output and level efficiently without spamming pots is beyond me.

Lastly imma say this Be careful when reading guides when i started off i was in a boatload of trouble since i relied on Roempire for everything once you get to know the game and experiment yourself you will learn to hate these old ass guides. With that said i quest guides (for skills and mvps and special dungeons) or even some class guides (best are normal found on private server websites believe it or not) are very helpful especially when you have your own stat/skill build and need cross referencing.
    "You are the Future in the present so make sure you make history" Wretch32 UK Grime Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    I dreamt about a fly, that was getting progressively larger over time. Everyone shunned and tried to swat it, I protected it and eventually rode it around. Shenanigans were abundant, and eventually I rode it into the stars.

Geez I'm weird..

Heads or Tails Reputation: 18

IGN: Rahzell
    LV14 Swordsmen

I'm in the Prontera Culverts or whatever they call 'em... I really wanna do some quests or something to help speed things up...

Also: The iRO GM are looking at sugguestion to make the Valkyrie server better.
    Last edited by JadeFox; 09-29-2008 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leathel View Post
    those guides are outdated and rubbish please dont follow them for their builds or their leveling ideas. Alot of them expect you to be funded. A mage build killing poporings ? come on now even if you dont know much about ragnarok you can see how annoying that would be. You have 1 str and i doubt/hope you are still using that crappy dagger they give you at the start. You have no skills except the wonderful Playdead (best skill in game novice only though >_> so fun) so how the guide expects you to have a nice dmg output and level efficiently without spamming pots is beyond me.

Lastly imma say this Be careful when reading guides when i started off i was in a boatload of trouble since i relied on Roempire for everything once you get to know the game and experiment yourself you will learn to hate these old ass guides. With that said i quest guides (for skills and mvps and special dungeons) or even some class guides (best are normal found on private server websites believe it or not) are very helpful especially when you have your own stat/skill build and need cross referencing.
    IF anyone needs build help I have played the game since alpha. PM me here or in-game as Kyoshiro. I know the land items builds. EVERYTHING i used to live in this game. Also i can guide you and help you. find good places to LVL.

I plan on making a guild later or a perma party for now

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 14

thanks for the amazingly fast replys. time to turn on some music and watch my soon-to-be mage mindlessly wack at some porings.

thanks for the amazingly fast replys. time to turn on some music and watch my soon-to-be mage mindlessly wack at some porings.
    I'll be on around 9:30 EST PM me ingame or give me your ingame. I'm Kyoshiro

Rock Man Reputation: 11

lol here;s to hoping one of you bastards find an emperium .

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Xaisama View Post
    its not really that hard if u know how to do.. ppl are already 50+ what i know(none botters too) ^^
    Yeah, some people have already reached 2nd job. It's mind boggling. I'm still trying to scrape up cash for equips.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 8

IGN:Sairou Lvl12 Swordsman. Currently Exploiting the novice potions before they possibly edit to smaller ammounts as well as free kafra tele/storage coupons while they're still around. =] I've met you before Rahzell, actually, hah.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Eplison View Post
    Yeah.

Slimes
    Level 6

If you think the grind is hard enough...try making 1k before level 10 for the merchant class....fricking insane.
    Take the job quiz and get Merchant sell all your items and then there is a quest in the same room as the Job Merchant who will give you a free Axe(forget exactly what it is) after you become a Merchant.

Lvl17 now, =]. Got a Hinalle from a Rocker. Time to look up where I can find the other 3 flowers and try my luck at the hunt for them to get me a Ph.D Hat. =D

EDIT:NOOOOooOOoOOo!!!!! I accidentally vendored the Hinalle. RAAAAAGEEE!!!!!! Guess I'll have to try my luck at getting it randomly again sometime.
    Last edited by Sairou; 09-30-2008 at 04:25 AM.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 16

What Ragnarok Online Character Are You?

lol after taking a test this is what i get... man im so gay..... quiz say i should be a gypsy....

It's gonna be Legen wait for it...... DARY!!!!

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 39

I'm gonna be playing... haven't started yet, but I plan on making a Thief named Raineheart, go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by little_one View Post
    Rainhart I hope you play when its open beta so I can gank your pokemon naruto anime noob avatar banner having @$$ left and right

Interesting, though my class of choice is Knight. =]

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 94

I do like me a 2H Agi Knight.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Sairou View Post
    Lvl17 now, =]. Got a Hinalle from a Rocker. Time to look up where I can find the other 3 flowers and try my luck at the hunt for them to get me a Ph.D Hat. =D

EDIT:NOOOOooOOoOOo!!!!! I accidentally vendored the Hinalle. RAAAAAGEEE!!!!!! Guess I'll have to try my luck at getting it randomly again sometime.
    wow, that's gotta suck

I hate it when that happens.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 30

anyone need a rocker card? x)

Darkfall
    Server: EU
    IGN: Ronny Rockel
    Class: Primalist

Quote Originally Posted by Sterntaler View Post
    anyone need a rocker card? x)
    I'd ask for the price but I know I can't pay for it, lol economy.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 36

I'm gonna suggest an exploit someone showed me for those with the grinding blues.

Near the north exit of Morroc town there's a vendor to the right and a little down. There you can buy Bill of birds. Buying 25 of them costs 1200z. Once you've got them head North > East. As soon as you appear an NPC is there who magically wants 25 Bill of Birds. Provided your lvl is lower than 29 (I think)... INSTANT LVL UP!

You can do the quest as many times as you want (Unsure if a cap is in place). You could always kill Peco Peco's for them, and for free, but even @ lvl 30 you're more likely to loose exp out of it. I think Swordies would have it easy.

Enjoy!
    Homepage | DA page | My first Flash game >=( | Favorite Flash | Random YT Vid

+ Zappa has died. Lest us forget... +

dunno .... 100k? :o

Darkfall

Banned Reputation: 57

Is multi clienting allowed on the official?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevz View Post
    I'm gonna suggest an exploit someone showed me for those with the grinding blues.

Near the north exit of Morroc town there's a vendor to the right and a little down. There you can buy Bill of birds. Buying 25 of them costs 1200z. Once you've got them head North > East. As soon as you appear an NPC is there who magically wants 25 Bill of Birds. Provided your lvl is lower than 29 (I think)... INSTANT LVL UP!

You can do the quest as many times as you want (Unsure if a cap is in place). You could always kill Peco Peco's for them, and for free, but even @ lvl 30 you're more likely to loose exp out of it. I think Swordies would have it easy.

Enjoy!
    cant find the npc who wants the bills
    can u post a screenshot of minimap ?

Darkfall

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

if u go north of morroc then take the right exit he is right there...~~