Vermund: A Matter of Life and Death is looking for a few skilled modelers to create 3D content for the game. We are looking for general medieval/medium fantasy type content.

We are using the Truevision3D engine, and are looking for medium poly models. More information to those who are accepted.

This is not like every other project, which promises payment if the game makes money. That is a big "if". There is no guarantee you will profit from this, however, if this game is a success, then you will be credited.

We are looking for people who are passionate. If you are simply looking for something to put on your resume, then look elsewhere. If you want to be part of a team doing something awesome, then apply.

Note: This is it. We are ready for 3D content. You will not be accepted, and then sit around discussing the game. If you are selected to join us, then we will expect to see content coming in on a regular basis.

If you are interested, send a sample of your work, as well as a short description of yourself, your interests, and why you believe you should be chosen. Also, answer the following question, without the help of Google.

"Why are sewer covers round ?"

Your application, and a small .jpg sample of your work, or link to a portfolio, can be sent to toiletpapero_0@hotmail.com.

I will review your work, and send a return e-mail to the address I receive from.

Lastly, good luck, and I hope to see you as part of our team !

Quip.