Stuck/ need help solving this

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10
    Someone where, where you will never find me in Australia

Default Stuck/ need help solving this

i am a beginer just started playing but when i go to the tutorial (guider for novice) and do it. This part where i get stuck i "place the potion into the del shotcut" I did i but nothing happens i place the potion into the del shotcut but nothing happens> Sorry but i really wana start playing anyone tell me why? bug?

Guys if you can help thx

eDIT: Quick Question:Also HOW TO SPEAK AND TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE(NPC), i doubled clicked and looked everywhere but couldn't find any answers. :} cause there is this mission [red shiny pill ]and[ purple shiny pill] in beginning where you have to talk to MRs. KAng and i click her and did everything not even a dialogue pocks out.
    Last edited by aoh2; 10-05-2008 at 02:18 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by aoh2 View Post
    i am a beginer just started playing but when i go to the tutorial (guider for novice) and do it. This part where i get stuck i "place the potion into the del shotcut" I did i but nothing happens i place the potion into the del shotcut but nothing happens> Sorry but i really wana start playing anyone tell me why? bug?

Guys if you can help thx

eDIT: Quick Question:Also HOW TO SPEAK AND TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE(NPC), i doubled clicked and looked everywhere but couldn't find any answers. :} cause there is this mission [red shiny pill ]and[ purple shiny pill] in beginning where you have to talk to MRs. KAng and i click her and did everything not even a dialogue pocks out.
    To clear things up, what version of Ghost Soul are you playing?

Most likely, the quest requires you to use the potion that you put in the shortcut. So after you have placed the potion in your shortcut key, press that key. Did you also know you could just skip the entire tutorial by exiting VIA the portal on the right side of the area?

To talk to NPC's, you simply right click on the NPC itself. Some NPC's have not been translated, and others simply do not have anything to say.

I hope I answered your questions and helped you out in some way, let me know how it goes.

~Nessa

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10
    Someone where, where you will never find me in Australia

Finally a post a long time since noone responded yeh i did the tutorial and pressed it but nothing happens but since it doesn't work and doesn't give u anything i'll skip that . CAN you speak to Mrs kang at senata gate east cause there is a mission where i have to talk to her but nothing happens. Other NPC works and now i'm level 8 playing it for 4 days now

EDIT : FORGOT TO MENTioN UsING THe malaysian server :]

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by aoh2 View Post
    Finally a post a long time since noone responded yeh i did the tutorial and pressed it but nothing happens but since it doesn't work and doesn't give u anything i'll skip that . CAN you speak to Mrs kang at senata gate east cause there is a mission where i have to talk to her but nothing happens. Other NPC works and now i'm level 8 playing it for 4 days now

EDIT : FORGOT TO MENTioN UsING THe malaysian server :]
    The potion part of the tutorial doesn't work properly in the MY server, but it works in the NA version.

Mrs. K's mission is actually part of the 1st job advancement, which is available at LV10. You need to get 10 Hell Grabber bones from the red hands at the southern plains.
    Sigless