Can you transform like geting bigger or stronger in this game?

Hybrid View

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10
    Someone where, where you will never find me in Australia

Default Can you transform like geting bigger or stronger in this game?

I'm new and need help since you guys may be pros or pro-er than me !!
    Ok i just finished downloading and signed up today and when i was trying to create a character, it said on the charm type (raccon) for pros: "CAn transform into powerful beast.Good at defence" Is that mean the cham type can only transform rather than the other types (dragon,bunny. etc) that cannot transform into any beast or monster .

Also i was wondering which boy character should i be cause i'm kinda sick being a warrior/knight each time i play a mmorpg so can you guys suggest one you like to me ?

Thx guys will be waiting for you feedback
    Last edited by aoh2; 10-17-2008 at 10:26 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Raccoon and Cat's have a certain type of transforming ability yes.

I personally like how the Raccoon's look.

Also every single job is different. It all depends on what kind of person you are.

Bunny has more hp and decent power. Buffalo has low hp and high power. I personally prefer melee type classes. Just because I like hearing the smacking sounds LOL. I went for more hp, because the prospect of either hit or die, doesn't amuse me. Spamming hp pots is a common thing for me though.

Sheep have the choice of elemental magic or dark/light magic. Dragons, I think only have dark/light magic. So they're for beginners in a way. Sheep get a bit complicated in where you can choose only two elements and some don't mix. So it's not like you have a big choice. If you like one element, you have to get the other one that compliments it.

Cats and raccoons have loads of evasion. So if you don't like seeing a third of your hp drop there's your class. Cats also have more agility I hear while raccoons have consistent attack power. My friends like to either go full HV or AP.

Fox's and Lion's are sense types. So if you want a digger class. They have a higher chance of finding items and they have skills that add to their weight. Attack is pretty low at the beginning though. You need patience for that.

Yeah and as I mentioned in the cat/raccoon paragraph. Your stats are kind of a big thing to worry about too. Sometimes people mess up on where to put their points. It usually turns into a character that could have been better.

That's all I can give you for now. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by aoh2 View Post
    I'm new and need help since you guys may be pros or pro-er than me !!
    Ok i just finished downloading and signed up today and when i was trying to create a character, it said on the charm type (raccon) for pros: "CAn transform into powerful beast.Good at defence" Is that mean the cham type can only transform rather than the other types (dragon,bunny. etc) that cannot transform into any beast or monster .

Also i was wondering which boy character should i be cause i'm kinda sick being a warrior/knight each time i play a mmorpg so can you guys suggest one you like to me ?

Thx guys will be waiting for you feedback
    yes, its true charm types have a "transform" ability.
    i will just give a summary of each class's features.

POWER
    Bunny: Excels at 1-on-1.
    Buffalo: Excels at taking on mobs. (they have straight-line aoes and such) Elemental attributes affects skills

MAGIC
    Dragon: Dark/Light Magic
    -Light: Defense and Healer
    -Dark: High damage highly dependent on Dark attribute of equips
    Sheep: Elemental Magic (Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, Wind)
    -Fire: High damage but low accuracy
    -Water: Slows monsters and such
    -Lightning: "Aoe" main skill can stun monsters
    -Earth: Aoe with highest range of all skills, but slowest cast time
    -Wind: Aoe-around-caster. Fastest cast/cool of all, as low as 0.5s cooldown
    Element combinations allowed: Fire-Earth / Wind-Earth / Water-Wind / Water-Lightning / Fire-Lightning

SENSE
    Fox: Excels at Throwing/Compounding/Digging
    Lion: Gunner. High damage, extremely low defense due to lack of shields. Can be coined as "Glass Cannon"

CHARM
    Cat: Excels at combat. High defense. High crit rate, can transform into a catlike beast. Increased attack and attack speed, lowered evasion and defense when transformed.
    Raccoon: Excels at evasion. High defense. can transform into a werewolf. Increased evasion, defense, lowered attack speed and attack when transformed.

Notes:
    ALL classes can go hybrid. It means their 3rd job is the 2nd job of their counterpart.
    E.g.:
    Raccoon shares same skills as Cat in 1st Job. They split at 2nd Job.
    At 3rd Job however, they can choose to go hybrid or pure.

Pure: A raccoon learns the 1st, 2nd and 3rd job skills of a raccoon.
    Hybrid: A raccoon learns the 1st and 2nd job skills of a raccoon. At 3rd job, they learn the skills of a 2nd job cat.
    Last edited by knighttommy; 11-26-2008 at 08:21 AM.