How come no skills?

Hybrid View

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10
    Someone where, where you will never find me in Australia

Default How come no skills?

well i only have one skill and even though i lvl up, it doesn't give me any skills? Is it because you need cards for it so you must find them?. Either way i still can't find them, i even tryed searching for them from shops. The only skill card i got was only from the lvl1 monster and now i'm killing lvl 5,6 and it doesn't give me any card skills nor any skills anyone know why? just so you know i started yesterday and lvl 12. O yeh do i get job change now or do i have to wait?

Thx for helping and reading
    Last edited by aoh2; 10-18-2008 at 05:25 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Smile Skills are easy to get until third job :d

You know that place u were teleported,well u have to go to the bottom left and go to the skill shrine talk to master louis if your a power type magician saphiera or whatever that girls name is if your a magic type master kochima? ._. whatever his name as well for sense types lol and Model Tiph for Charm types Charm types are kitties and racooons Sense Types are Foxes and lions Magic Types are dragons and sheeps and finnaly Power Types are bunnies and buffaloes (i recommend Charm Type or Magic Type for PvP) if u get a sense type lion for pvp o um u get second job at lev 50 and TM lev 40 third job at lev 130 and TM lev 120 youll find out more as u go ^-^

In other words. In every town there is a shop or area where 4 npc's always stand around. You talk to the one that corresponds to your job.

For example if you're a power type, you talk to the Master.

If you are a magic type you talk to the Witch, and so on.

If you really can't find them, I could show you in game, if necessary.

Banned Reputation: 15

A hidden place to plot my next move Muahahahaha!

Lightbulb Putting what I've learned in good use

I have played many mmorpgs through out my gaming years, and as for Trickster, it is no exception, I only played for 2 days(3hrs a day). But I am willing to share what I know about the game although I dun like it. Unlike VapeQ here who also like to spark peoples post.

As I recalled, you buy skill cards from shops whom there are teachers that sells skill cards. Each cards are priced differently. The better or higher level needed to use the skill card, the more expensive it is. But you must be aware that every skill card are for specific jobs.

I am also writing because I have a grudge against VapeQ for trying to spark my message that I wrote four months ago. VapeQ insulted me because I was 'bad mouthing' Trickster. HEY, I was speaking my views, like you never spoken yours.

Anyway, she also tried to bump every old threads just to become famous and to increase the post count. Just look at the thread 'resolution', the first post she wrote didn't EVEN help the person. Then someone else asked why she is bumping every thread. I have reported you twice any other steps to bump again and you are just adding trouble. You better watch out and stop replying your teash to me, time-waster

Quote Originally Posted by Greenline View Post
    I have played many mmorpgs through out my gaming years, and as for Trickster, it is no exception, I only played for 2 days(3hrs a day). But I am willing to share what I know about the game although I dun like it. Unlike VapeQ here who also like to spark peoples post.

As I recalled, you buy skill cards from shops whom there are teachers that sells skill cards. Each cards are priced differently. The better or higher level needed to use the skill card, the more expensive it is. But you must be aware that every skill card are for specific jobs.

I am also writing because I have a grudge against VapeQ for trying to spark my message that I wrote four months ago. VapeQ insulted me because I was 'bad mouthing' Trickster. HEY, I was speaking my views, like you never spoken yours.

Anyway, she also tried to bump every old threads just to become famous and to increase the post count. Just look at the thread 'resolution', the first post she wrote didn't EVEN help the person. Then someone else asked why she is bumping every thread. I have reported you twice any other steps to bump again and you are just adding trouble. You better watch out and stop replying your teash to me, time-waster
    lol I gave general directions, like I said there's a shop in every main town that sells you the skills. Like greenline said they are cards, I made the awesome mistake of buying a charm type card for my power type before when I first started. So follow green's warning to watch out for the specific card types. It's a drag to waste 45k on a skill you can't even use.

There are also skills you don't need or may be a waste of time, so make sure to read the information and abilities along with it.

Banned Reputation: 15

A hidden place to plot my next move Muahahahaha!

Watever.........