Lunia community gone to trash due to ijji

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 10

Default Lunia community gone to trash due to ijji

After playing this game a couple of days after ijji's launch, I have decided to come to the conclusion that it is now filled with immaturity among the highest caliber. People are unhelpful during stages, they constantly ask for money / items, they have no manners whatsoever. PvP has just gone completely on a runescape-esque community level, which means people only play to win and they suck the entire fun out of the game while making jokes about your mother and using spaces to bypass the wordfilter.

Ijji brought this game up really swell, and it has so much potential, however, It's safe to say that the community is quickly killing this game, and I fear that in a couple weeks time, it will fall into the pit of MMORPGs that are lost due to the fact that they have a horrible reputation of a community.

I don't see any way Ijji can undo this, at all. They are probably even egging this on. They are trying to make their target demographic 13 year olds with their mother's credit card. Plenty of money for them and no fun for everyone else.

To all Lunia players who have at least a shred of morality, I wish you good luck if you if you continue to play this game. It is truly a great game, however, many people, myself included, will most likely not be returning to this game until the community hits puberty.
    I'm still looking for that one game for me...

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 34

???

I am lvl 21 and din't notice any of this. The times I played with others, they were helpfull. I did Drake 50 times with people and I never got asked for cash or money.

So for me the community is 100% ok

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

Yeah man, no idea whats your playing but everyone is alright.

Super Moderator Reputation: 189

Eir's have it hard. on ANY stage I can gaurentee 90% of the time you're going to get 1 or more idiots who spam "heal heal heal heal heal heal heal heal" only to run off when you actually try to heal them, followed by more "heal heal heal heal heal heal heal"

Part of the reason why I decided to abanadon my healer...Now I just have to worry about staying away from 12 year olds who think they're better than everyone else because they can use their parents credit card, and who apparently can't wait 2seconds without complaining.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    Eir's have it hard. on ANY stage I can gaurentee 90% of the time you're going to get 1 or more idiots who spam "heal heal heal heal heal heal heal heal" only to run off when you actually try to heal them, followed by more "heal heal heal heal heal heal heal"

Part of the reason why I decided to abanadon my healer...Now I just have to worry about staying away from 12 year olds who think they're better than everyone else because they can use their parents credit card, and who apparently can't wait 2seconds without complaining.
    I don't actually get that a lot on my Eir.. maybe your meeting the wrong people??

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I see alittle bit about that like nubs asking fo money and the eir "healhealheal" and the tiny 13 year old "now it alls" but its not so bad. I for one stop playing because it just stopped working whenever i clicked on the shortcut but i dont really give rats ass. Maybe you like hanging out in the first server?
    Remember,when Life's Down on you,It always helps to PK Newbs in Cabal xD.

Currently playing-Lunia,Sword of Mana,Soul Calibur 3, Syphon Filter:Logan's Shadow.

Game im Taking a Break on or maybe not playing anymore-Cabal,Secret of Solistice.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 75

The community has deffinetly gotten worse, it's about half/half garbage and good guys for me so far.

livejamie.com

World of Warcraft - NA Onyxia - 80 Orc Hunter / 7x Troll Priest / 7x Night Elf Druid / 7x Orc Rogue
    Cabal Online - NA Mercury - Level 16x Magic Force Shielder / 129 Force Archer
    Runes of Magic - Grimdal (PvP) - Level 5x/5x Mage/Priest
    Lunia - Soldin - Level 5x Eir (Healer)