Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 54

Thread: Farcry 2 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #26
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 108
    QuakeStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ☆彡
    Posts
    4,777
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsworn View Post
    you pmed a mod asking for a crack for a game? o_O
    i think Raiyne wont mind it lol, although it is hilarious

  2. #27
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 38

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsworn View Post
    you pmed a mod asking for a crack for a game? o_O
    there's no problem really, they abide to the rules of not posting them publicly, they are still normal human beings nevertheless

  3. #28
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 76
    Reefer Madness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordar View Post
    there's no problem really, they abide to the rules of not posting them publicly, they are still normal human beings nevertheless
    lies.... all lies!!!
    mods never do stuff like that.
    THEY ARE ROBOTS DAMMIT.


    i just "obtained" my version and im sure if i google Far Cry 2 cracks
    im guaranteed to find something



    "What are these Goddamn Animals?"

    http://www.twitch.tv/reefmadness - Follow me please

  4. #29
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Madness View Post
    im sure if i google Far Cry 2 cracks
    im guaranteed to find something
    something like aids.

    edit: 1k post was wasted on that...
    i hate you.

  5. #30
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 76
    Reefer Madness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    something like aids.

    edit: 1k post was wasted on that...
    i hate you.
    that was karma telling you to not be a prick =P



    "What are these Goddamn Animals?"

    http://www.twitch.tv/reefmadness - Follow me please

  6. #31
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 18
    TheSinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    I'm still trying to beat Farcry 1 before getting 2.

    So far, I'm at the stage where you have to find the doctor in the jungle full of zombie monkies and watchmen shooting them and you. I have no clue where the doc is and I'm just using the giant truck to run over monkies =[
    They have nothing to do with each other, as far as i know, but far cry 1 is an amazing game, none the less.

    BTW, good luck beating Far Cry 1, it's a very tough game.
    Gorillaz- To know the definition for what life is Priceless
    For you because I put you on the hype shit
    You like it?

  7. #32
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 38

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,375
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSinter View Post

    BTW, good luck beating Far Cry 1, it's a very tough game.
    not to mention that son of a ***** end-game part, god dammit all to hell

  8. #33
    Missing No. Reputation: 39
    FabianN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    4,583
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    God**** **cking africa and it's malaria!!!!
    **I am no longer an active staff member. Please do not send me a message asking for any help on the site, it will not be read**
    Quote Originally Posted by Advice
    It's not a question of if we can, it's a question of if we will step out of our routine to do what needs to be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advice
    We are all responsible, and no one has the answers.

    LOL BUTTS



    This is FabianN, signing off at 01-28-2009
    Good luck on the tubes.

  9. #34
    Retired Staff Reputation: 39
    Manic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,756
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FabianN View Post
    God**** **cking africa and it's malaria!!!!
    LOL, sig material.

    I'm a little worried by the fact that I'm one mission into the game and it says I'm 4% complete.

  10. #35
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 11
    Xeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Honolulu Hawaii
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Game is okay. Traveling to missions is getting really tedious now...
    Thinking right now.

  11. #36
    Super Moderator Reputation: 424

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,679
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Game is not ok, game won't run on my computer.

    Tragic.

  12. #37
    Banned Reputation: 11

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i skip far cry 2 cause

    DEAD SPACE for pc just got released a few hours ago on Website Reference Removed
    almost done loadin the 7.7gigs

    everyone is just waitin for Key(gen) + secuRom override

    so nc eits German/french only release..lol im live in germany:P


    Last edited by KaPiTaL SiN; 10-23-2008 at 07:54 PM.

  13. #38
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 43

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,612
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaPiTaL SiN View Post
    i skip far cry 2 cause

    DEAD SPACE for pc just got released a few hours ago on Website Reference Removed
    almost done loadin the 7.7gigs

    everyone is just waitin for Key(gen) + secuRom override

    so nc eits German/french only release..lol im live in germany:P


    I heard the controls were really bad on the PC version

    Thanks to KillHannah <3

  14. #39
    Banned Reputation: 11

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simei View Post
    I heard the controls were really bad on the PC version
    well i agree but i hope i still can enjoy it:P

    http://whatifgaming.com/dead-space-p...t-fluid-enough

  15. #40
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    what is with all these shitty dumbed down xbox conversions for the PC.

    this game is a big sack of tossjuice, stayed on my computer for a whole 60 minutes.

    repetitive ripoff piece of crap, give me my real PC games back.

  16. #41
    Banned Reputation: 11

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    what is with all these shitty dumbed down xbox conversions for the PC.

    this game is a big sack of tossjuice, stayed on my computer for a whole 60 minutes.

    repetitive ripoff piece of crap, give me my real PC games back.
    ur talkin bout far cry 2 ?




    btw just got a serial number for dead space.:P

  17. #42
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaPiTaL SiN View Post
    ur talkin bout far cry 2 ?




    btw just got a serial number for dead space.:P
    no i'm talking about hello kitty online in a farcry 2 thread...

  18. #43
    Banned Reputation: 11

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    no i'm talking about hello kitty online in a farcry 2 thread...
    then ur talkin bullshit since far cry is absolutely NOT a console to pc conversion.

    u have no damn idea.

  19. #44
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaPiTaL SiN View Post
    then ur talkin bullshit since far cry is absolutely NOT a console to pc conversion.

    u have no damn idea.
    hahaha

    funny.

  20. #45
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 16
    ryukkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yeah, Far Cry 2 definitely feels like it was made console first. Matchmaking as opposed to a server load out, and I almost feel like I'm playing CoD4 in the jungle. Buts it not bad though, I enjoy a lot about the game. Rebel's flamethrower is pretty cool, not entirely efficient, but cool none the less.

  21. #46
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 43

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,612
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Actually, it looks much better on the PC, FPS' are meant to be on the PC anyway. If you thought it got too repetetive in the first 60 minutes, than perhaps you should try a more casual game like.. hello kitty online

    Thanks to KillHannah <3

  22. #47
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simei View Post
    Actually, it looks much better on the PC, FPS' are meant to be on the PC anyway. If you thought it got too repetetive in the first 60 minutes, than perhaps you should try a more casual game like.. hello kitty online
    how the hell is farcry 2 not "casual"??

    drive, shoot some people, drive, shoot some people, drive some more, shoot more people...

    i don't think games get any more casual than this.

  23. #48
    Missing No. Reputation: 39
    FabianN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    4,583
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by z0mbie View Post
    how the hell is farcry 2 not "casual"??

    Drive, shoot some people, drive, shoot some people, drive some more, shoot more people...

    I don't think games get any more casual than this.
    dude, you have malaria!!!
    There is nothing casual about malaria!!!
    **I am no longer an active staff member. Please do not send me a message asking for any help on the site, it will not be read**
    Quote Originally Posted by Advice
    It's not a question of if we can, it's a question of if we will step out of our routine to do what needs to be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advice
    We are all responsible, and no one has the answers.

    LOL BUTTS



    This is FabianN, signing off at 01-28-2009
    Good luck on the tubes.

  24. #49
    Game Journalist Reputation: 67
    Proxzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    4,727
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    well im getting pretty ****ed up about the patrols.. respawning like zombies..



  25. #50
    Banned Reputation: 11

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryukkan View Post
    Yeah, Far Cry 2 definitely feels like it was made console first. .
    wtf are u talking dude!

    it feels like every other shooter feels. its has very good controls so what teh **** are u talkin dude?

    realy stfu if u dont know what ur talkin about.

    and zombie ur a dumbass

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •