Want same atk speed as warrior?

Rock Man Reputation: 10

Default Want same atk speed as warrior?

If your a blacksmith just letting you guys know if you buy 2 of the 2700 gold rings and the 3000 dollar atk speed boosting amulet that boost movespeed/attack speed your attack speed will be 98.36 the exact same as the warriors base speed. I am not sure if the bs's single hit tapping is still slower even with that speed boost but just letting you all know about this >_< and.... yeah go range smith!:O
    Last edited by Shalak; 07-18-2006 at 04:57 PM.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Shalak
    If your a blacksmith just letting you guys know if you buy 2 of the 2700 gold rings and the 3000 dollar atk speed boosting amulet that boost movespeed/attack speed your attack speed will be 98.36 the exact same as the warriors base speed. I am not sure if the bs's single hit tapping is still slower even with that speed boost but just letting you all know about this >_< and.... yeah go range smith!:O
    im not really sure, i mean, i usin my knight (testin) and itz spd is about 100.10 or somethin, and itz still the same attack speed as other knights. (still low lvl)

i agreed with u both...... i buyed thoes things im faster than ever!!
    Well! I sleep while i play my computer Being Cool Is just my thang:cool:

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

LOL i dunt use blacksmith ninja or warrior, i got a lvl 80 archer souped up... LOL... sorry i'm just bored so i post random things.. LOL bii

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lahnas View Post
    LOL i dunt use blacksmith ninja or warrior, i got a lvl 80 archer souped up... LOL... sorry i'm just bored so i post random things.. LOL bii
    u play until lvl 80 just to find ur archer souped up? u boasting ur archer or what,do u know how hard to lvl 79-80,let alone getting souped up when ur 80?
    slow reaction.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lahnas View Post
    actually lahnas i don b live u hav an archer tat is lvl 80++ b cause the highest lvl in rakion is a warrior lvl 70-80++ n tats true b cause i saw him on9 but i don remember anything abt his name,clan or others.its not possible 4 u 2 b lvl 80++ unless u prove it like tat warrior which i saw him so mani times but i didnt add him as my fren T-T he rejected mi...
    isn't ginji cute or wad?

itz does seem like the spd doesnt do much but matter of fact, itz kinda does. I use to play and when u fight higher lvl players, they will hurt u first before u can reach them
    like a ninja, spd is everythin, even on gripin, itz doesnt really seen much but have u seen a high lvl ninja stun grip u, itz very fast and annoyin.
    but all im sayin is, itz doesnt really seem like itz fast but later, itz will be.
    and if u ever use to play those hacked rakion games back in the old dayz, ever saw a bs hit u? itz way fast.