Need help leveling/playing

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Need help leveling/playing

Ok so I have played conquer on and off many times always having to make a new charecter. I usally get to 60 or70 and lose intrest because leveling slows down and plvlin is nonexistent it feels like. I often times also find myself playing alone case most of the players speak a foreign language that I was told is arabic. Can anyone tell me how I can go about getting past this rut in leveling to the higher levels? And possibly inform me of a server with mostly english players or even of a server and guild?

I love this game its alot of fun but no mmo is fun to play alone especially when you hit slow leveling points^_^ so if anyone can help me I would greatly apprciate any advice or help as I am about to start a new charecter again:P

Ok so after Idownloaded... MYcharecter is pure white andalot ofstuffwont come up.. Help pelase heh
    Last edited by Destrox; 10-25-2008 at 11:25 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

what class is your character?

all you see is white? did you chose standard definition or high definition and are you all patched up?

xfire: dualwasteland

I play an archer everytime and everyone says its the easiest butIhit a run at around 60. I started againon fire server im at lvl 34 and trying to get up backto60where Iwas thatpast 5times :P

oh and I fixed my white char problem

Heres what i di

i killed pheasants until lvl 10-15, got promoted.
    when to AC(Ape City) and was plvled to lvl 40 (ElfApes and SlowApes), got promoted and wielded the unique horn bow.
    from lvl 40 to 73 i went to the captians (PCCaptian, ACCaptian) and did the quests until i hit lvl 73. this way i would get mets to upgrade stuff and sell. you can also gather quite a lot of money a wep-proficieny if you do it right.
    from 73 to 100 on i would plvl other players at AC, gathering virtue points.

from 100 - 130 i really dont know what to do, cause my old character only got to 100

here are some other links
    Arch Lvl Guide 1
    Arch Lvl Guide 2
    Arch Lvl Guide 3

xfire: dualwasteland

Thanks alotI will try it out.Now Ijust gotta find an english guild/server :P

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 14

Well, I played conquer for bouts 3 years before their new "greed" patch. Not sure if anythings changed but;
    (Archer guide btw)

Level 1 - Go to ape mountain & get pleveled to level 40. (Doesn't matter if you promote at 15 or 40, either way you get the same stats and skills).

Level 40 - Get promoted and go to Desert City to get Pleveled til 48-50.

Level 40+ - Assuming you looted, Fill your inventories with arrows and pots and get to adventure zone (i think thats what its called, haven't played for a while). Go to alien serpents and continuously jump and scatter in a circle. This will lure them together and your scatter itself would get you pretty good EXP. (Your not aiming to kill). This works til around 100+, then you can move down to basilisks. If you can, try to get into a party with a fire tao or other archers.

(This was from personal experience, I'm not sure if anythings changed.)
    -There is no shame for what I do;
    There is no pain in what I do;
    There is no hate in what I do;
    What I do is for the name of love.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

have a try warrior. you will love it

Default lifetime warranty

I'm going to bump the tread up.After burying his mother nine months earlier, a client of the local mortuary finally had enough money to purchase the expensive coffin he'd originally wanted. So we exhumed the body and transferred his deceased mother into the new steel casket. "What's so special about this coffin?" I asked the funeral director. He replied, "It has a lifetime warranty."--------------dvd copy,--------dvd ripper, ------------------dvd to ipod,----------------dvd ripper,-------------------dvd software,-----------