can sumone make me a TW account plz?

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default can sumone make me a TW account plz?

hi i just downloaded tales weaver but i cant mae a nexon account or anything i understand what is written so if sumone can write me back and help me out it will be very much appreciated

look i know ya have a guied on this site to make an account but ya really need to update it cuz the form is diffirent and the link ya have to the nexon site isnt even working its been moved but if sumone can plz help me i ty you for your time and help

heres my email tonytoca692004@yahoo.com

is there any one nice enuff to help me or to make me a korean TW account?
    Last edited by hoodness; 10-30-2008 at 09:54 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

ive been trying to make an account but no luck i understand everything that is in the sign up guide but theres one thing that on the site that aint in the guide i spoke to some ppl and the told me that i would need a kssn how would i go bout getting one? and even if i had one i prolly still wouldnt be able to make an acounnt so if sumone who is kind enuff to make me an account messge me plz and thak you for you time and help

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

A kssn(Korean Social Secuitry number) is required for the Korean Version of the game (if your not korean you don't have one). So I suggest you go sign up for the Japanese version of TalesWeaver go here for more help: http://www.talesweaver.org/

thx for your help