Thread: Concerto Gate & SE

Banned Reputation: 9

Default Concerto Gate & SE

I just have to ask this...

You guys keep talking about how Square Enix is the company currently working on Concerto Gate, but... I have to ask. Are you sure about this?

I mean, Square Enix doesn't suck this much ass first of all. And I don't think they would sell the rights to Concerto Gate to GamesCampus.

I believe Square Enix CREATED Concerto Gate, then sold it to another company, who sold it to GamesCampus, and now GamesCampus is waiting for THAT company to do something!

I mean, what I'm saying is... I don't think Square Enix has anything to do with Concerto Gate anymore. So you all you need to stop saying they do. thx

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 17

Well SE is co-owner of CE with another company. I seriously doubt that SE really tries for that game so i assume that the other company, Ponsbic, does most of the work. IMO, the only thing that feels like an SE game is the fact that it uses a ATB system and has a decent storyline.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 192

SE owns it, but sold it indeed,

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 33

this was recently discussed in another concerto gate thread (the one with the wierd name) if you wanna read what people had to say. Im not sure which thread was started first but the other one has more info.