?

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question ?

is dragon raja a good game???

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

dragon raja is a great game but its really depends on your opinion. download and go on the duchy of yllse nation, look for confucius the warrior, thats me.
    Krieger

someone tell me wat the hell is this game is it i good game like is it fighting or some crap like that ?

This games GREAT i think... These are some cons and pros that are in affect right now...
    PROS
    * Tactic levels. levels that are appart from your abilities. These dictate how hard you hit, and what weapons you can use. ALL weapons/spells/skills need you to have a certain tactic level. Melee Tactic levels are: Whirling(staff), Hurling(throwing knifes, Archery(Bows), 1hSword, 1hPiercing(Javalins), 1hMace,2hSword, 2hAxe, Fencing(Female ONLY sword)
    * You have jobs, such as butchering, mining, or even fishing. Jobs allow you to go even more specific later on allowing you to build weapons, or armors.
    * Combat system is okay, monsters are better to be partied on so community is closely connected.
    * Actually active GMs, GMs are usually active in the forums/ updating game... Or sometimes in-game to aid with questions.
    * All classes except Mages are balanced, mages are over powered till level 100 which is when absolutely all classes are balanced.
    * There are many skills and magics to suit for gameplay, wether you wanted to hit and run or hit and tank.
    * If you follow any build on any class it has very small chance of ****ing up largely later on. That means IF you really wanted you could use a mage as a warrior or a warrior as a mage. Or an archer w/ bow+sword or bow+throwing knifes. Or even a warrior priest!

CONS
    * Some lag is now in server, I do not know why. It could be that more and more people are joining
    * Combat system is not unique
    * Graphics arnt the BEST- then again community/gameplay is wut makes a GOOD game
    * Some people having problems w/ sound BGM(rare)
    * Leveling is not hard but requires some training
    * Tactics are tad bit hard to level later on, so sometimes your level surpasses your tactic unless you keep on Weapon party exp.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by crazysur123 View Post
    CONS
    * Some lag is now in server, I do not know why. It could be that more and more people are joining
    * Combat system is not unique
    * Graphics arnt the BEST- then again community/gameplay is wut makes a GOOD game
    * Some people having problems w/ sound BGM(rare)
    * Leveling is not hard but requires some training
    * Tactics are tad bit hard to level later on, so sometimes your level surpasses your tactic unless you keep on Weapon party exp.

*The website is in Chinese
    Last edited by eat the yummy cheese; 09-21-2006 at 09:06 PM.