How is DOMO?

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Default How is DOMO?

im torn between Dream of Mirror or Seal or Nostale... so idk yet...

can i get feedback on this game?

how is pvp? what are the diff. sorts of pvp?
    How bad is grinding?
    Class system?
    Weapon/armor system? (prices, customization, etc.)
    Community?

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 13

...There is PvP though I have no idea, doesn't seem to be large scale (i.e faction) though, there is some arena thing.

..Can vary, early days for me and I'm training 2 jobs side by side and so far it's been fun.

..Awesome I absoloutely love the class system, which allows you to drag and drop skills from different jobs, change jobs etc 5/5

... Prices are..no idea, monsters don't drop weaps or armour so players make or buy from the shop and as far as I can tell there's just 1 set at each level, which you can upgrade etc, higher level players use the cash shop to look unique.

...Pretty good

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default DOMO is awesome :)

Um, there is a PvP in DOMO, buuuttt i dont really know much about it so cant help u there...I love the class system there is a variety of jobs to choose from, and you can like combine jobs to get more skills to use. Weapons and armors? You buy from the stores..there are like armor sets for beginners(lvl 10) and then more advanced ones. Same with weapons, but you can upgrade them..
    and yea there are costumes in the cash shop you can buy too.

hope that helped

Thumbs down hi

just my two centsbump----------------------------THE website offer Fast and Secure wow ************* service. wow power leveling 60-70, Cheap WoW gold 10000G. The Professional wow power leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, World Of Warcraft gold bloom of true love associated with this time of year! Warcraft gold,

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 29

The gold seller above...yo homes to bel-air..

..Domo is quite enjoyable there class system is very unique with many too choose from and you can have a secondary class too....

Money is not hard to get with..traning...and also alchemy when its higher..

The grind..is just as great as any other mmo but..its really easy when everyone aoes!.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenthydos View Post
    The gold seller above...yo homes to bel-air..

..Domo is quite enjoyable there class system is very unique with many too choose from and you can have a secondary class too....

Money is not hard to get with..traning...and also alchemy when its higher..

The grind..is just as great as any other mmo but..its really easy when everyone aoes!.
    DoMo is a great game but not really enjoyable.

Money is hard to get, considering monsters don't drop them, what makes it worse is your armor and weapons have durability on them they will break unless they are repaired.

Solo is almost impossible in this game. Since making money isn't easy you'll find yourself wasting unnecessary hours just to earn money by killing low level monsters with no gears or farming