some questions

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default some questions

i originally posted this in maple but i would like to know the same questions about ghost story, i just tried maple and the combat was extremely slow and so was walking and there is no pvp..(then why would i grind so much if there noone to kill ?) i read there is castle siege in ghost and that seemed super!

but here i go:

is there any pvp?
    is it open pvp?
    if so then what do you gain from pvp?
    if so then do you drop gear/pots if you get pked?(i hope so, this would be a super plus)
    do you suck without he cashshop?(i assume maple has 1)
    do they have alot of updates?
    are there like pvp arenas? capturetheflag/deathmatch those kinda things
    are there skills like leatherworking/mining etc, although you cant do everything but like choose a job?
    are there classes like mage/fighter/ranger etc which classes are there?
    is there endgame raiding or anything more to do at high level?
    does it have spells?
    does it require good internet to play?(atm im playing Guild Wars too and that for example i am playing perfectly on shitty nabours internet)
    do you require to logon alot? i only log on about a few hours a week on guildwars already and ill have to mix it between maple and gw
    are there guilds? can you do anything else in the guild exept from like a private chat? is there any cool features for guilds?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Yes, there is indeed pvp.
    Not that I am aware of.
    I'm not for certain actually, although you might gain quite a bit.
    You don't drop anything when you die.
    Actually not really the way the game is set up, you get souls through a "seal" item these souls can then be used to enchant weapons armor etc.
    How would you play CTF in a side scrolling game? (lol) There is ffa.
    There are many mobs to hunt when you are max level some of which require you to have multiple party members.
    Of course it has spells, and I'll make a comparison Maplestory and GO have their similarities its obvious, but Ghost Online has the side scrolling genre and the gameplay right, its dead on. It makes the game entertaining as well as fun, as you actually feel like you're doing something besides grinding. They introduce something that MapleStory doesn't, one skill called "Sprint" which is something needed badly in this genre, its available to all characters and not just certain classes. You can be on the other side of the map in a jiff.
    Its 2d side scrolling, my guess would be it requires a "non-lag" connection which means it has to be consistent not necessarily fast.
    There are guilds, you don't have to log on any more than you want too, its like any other game. Yes, at some point in the future guild houses will be introduced.

The GO advertised here is a port from the Malaysian game, its merely translated text. However the game has not been completely ported it is being reconstructed and little pieces of the game are being pieced together in short yet consistent implements.

Hope this clears up somethings about what you were asking =)

thanks, happy to hear about the sprint cuz that was exactly what i was looking for in maple aswell, and ctf? well obviously they put a flag on each side.. whats so hard to imagine that like, ever played soldat?

Detective Kirby Reputation: 0

Sorry to hijack your thread. The questions you asked were great. I just had one extra to add. I know the game probly has a bit of grind, but I just want to know is it like MS in the aspect, where the the whole game is just a huge grind?
    Computer Specs
    CPU:AMD Athlon 64x2 4200 2.2Ghz Duel core
    Ram:1.5 GB
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6150se

hehe no problem, atleast you gave me credit for the questions I dont mind grind at all though, so that is for no problem with me