Can't get in Fiesta....

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Can't get in Fiesta....

So I just set up my account and installed fiesta. When I go to get in the game, it loads up and shows me a little animation with some cat thing and the message "Server Connection Failed" or something like that. When I press ok, it send me back to the Outspark Launcher thingie. Help?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I have the same problem!!!

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 19

The error message "Server Connection Failed" means your Fiesta Client is unable to connect to the game's servers.

The resolution to this is to enable your firewall and make sure it is configured to allow Fiesta to connect to the internet. To do this, either turn your firewall on and let it run while launching the Fiesta client. By doing this, your firewall will recognize the Fiesta launcher running and it will ask you if you would like the launcher to connect to the internet. It will usually have an "Allow" button for you to press in order for the firewall to let Fiesta connect to the internet. Another way to enable your firewall and make sure it is configured to allow Fiesta to connect to the internet is to open up your firewall, go to the list of Programs/Applications, then make sure the Outspark/Fiesta Launcher is checkmarked or set to be Allowed to connect.