Whats the best way to make money as a pure?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 32

Default Whats the best way to make money as a pure?

Mining rune eccense?
    Killing minos for iron arrows?

Or wood cutting?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

Money making is like any other person trying to make money.
    What I did to make money was mining coal in the wild and mass selling. You could also turn them into Steel Bars for even more money and help out your own smithing.

For woodcutting it takes more time. With mining you need 30 mine, but with wood you need like 60 woodcutting to be good. Yews sell for high.

All about preference. Woodcutting is better for money, just hard to get to.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Useless View Post
    Money making is like any other person trying to make money.
    What I did to make money was mining coal in the wild and mass selling. You could also turn them into Steel Bars for even more money and help out your own smithing.

For woodcutting it takes more time. With mining you need 30 mine, but with wood you need like 60 woodcutting to be good. Yews sell for high.

All about preference. Woodcutting is better for money, just hard to get to.
    Can you give me a place where there is a good coal mining place near a bank. Also do they sell for a lot in the grand exchange?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

Quote Originally Posted by Espada1 View Post
    Can you give me a place where there is a good coal mining place near a bank. Also do they sell for a lot in the grand exchange?
    Yeah they do.

If I remember correctly, Edgeville has a bank, and if you go northwest into the wild, in about level 9 wild is a huge load of coal. I usually go there. Some skeletons there might hit you, but if your 30+ your fine.

But since your gonna be a pure it might be hard, so mining in the dwarf mines are accessed by the right Faladar bank.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 15

Cow hides, bones, big bones, and limpwurt roots.

BUT; big bones and lumpwurt roots should wait until you're a higher level. (Unless you're ranged)

Don't waste your time skilling.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 12

i suugest ranging hill ginats or tanning cowhides.but ihavent played in a while.if ur memebr do planks,tan green/blue dhide(i use 2 make 3mil aday doing this.

Windslayer:d4rkpk3r-Rogue

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

>i suugest ranging hill ginats or tanning cowhides.but ihavent played in a while.if ur memebr do >planks,tan green/blue dhide(i use 2 make 3mil aday doing this.

Yeah if your a member and don't mind combat kill green dragons for the hides when I played(five months ago) I would make like 200k an hour if I didn't mess around in the wild.

>Don't waste your time skilling.

Agreed

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I haven't played for like one and a half years but I'm pretty sure you'll do good off mining. However, if that's too boring, then do minotaurs for they give a lot of iron arrows and it's good if you are ranged. Before the Grand Exchange I used to make around 1 million gp every four hours or so in free to play by merchanting, but I guess that's not that good anymore. Good luck.
    my name means "ocean wave" in chinese
    teach me japanese and korean! \
    i'm a boy..

>pro shika sig coming!<

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Post Fastest way for Member or Free

The best way to make money as a member player is killing Green Dragons if your a high level combat if you can defend yourself from dying. They drop Green dragonhide and dragon bones. They sell for a highly price at Grand Exchange. Or maybe instead of killing Green Dragons, you can make money by selling and buying Teleport tabs. You need 40 construction for that guide of Teleport tabs. You can look it up on the Internet as I can't explain it.

The best way to make money as a free player is Mining. You can do it if you have level 30 Mining or more. You can look it up on the Internet for this guide as I can't explain it. I agree with Useless on this Mining guide.

Here is the help all you need. Good luck making money.

Regards,
    Hustle.
    Last edited by Hustle; 12-15-2008 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Wanted to give it a wink :)
    - Every part of your life changes.. forever -

~ Trust in yourself and be confident ~

~Be yourself ~
    ~ Never give up ~
    ~ Follow your heart ~
    ~ Try your best ~

~ Follow every single rule of Onrpg Free MMORPG Forums and you will not deserve to get punished ~

- Get help as best as you can and you will never fail yourself -

~ Hustle ~

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

If you want some good cash you can always mine pure essences around 100k+ an hour. Also if you want a good long term money making way start fishing. Once 85 fishing you can start shark (can start at 76 but doesnt fish good until 85) which brink around 150k at the start but once your 95-99 it brings in around 300-400k an hour. If you start fishing sharks at 85 all the way to 99 it will bring you in around a total networth of
    100M. Also a 250k-300k method that doesnt require any levels, could be lvl 3. All you need is member, is to pick swamp toad doesnt give you any xp but will make you some good cash.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast