Whats the best way to make money as a pure?

Hybrid View

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 32

Default Whats the best way to make money as a pure?

Mining rune eccense?
    Killing minos for iron arrows?

Or wood cutting?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

Money making is like any other person trying to make money.
    What I did to make money was mining coal in the wild and mass selling. You could also turn them into Steel Bars for even more money and help out your own smithing.

For woodcutting it takes more time. With mining you need 30 mine, but with wood you need like 60 woodcutting to be good. Yews sell for high.

All about preference. Woodcutting is better for money, just hard to get to.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Useless View Post
    Money making is like any other person trying to make money.
    What I did to make money was mining coal in the wild and mass selling. You could also turn them into Steel Bars for even more money and help out your own smithing.

For woodcutting it takes more time. With mining you need 30 mine, but with wood you need like 60 woodcutting to be good. Yews sell for high.

All about preference. Woodcutting is better for money, just hard to get to.
    Can you give me a place where there is a good coal mining place near a bank. Also do they sell for a lot in the grand exchange?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

Quote Originally Posted by Espada1 View Post
    Can you give me a place where there is a good coal mining place near a bank. Also do they sell for a lot in the grand exchange?
    Yeah they do.

If I remember correctly, Edgeville has a bank, and if you go northwest into the wild, in about level 9 wild is a huge load of coal. I usually go there. Some skeletons there might hit you, but if your 30+ your fine.

But since your gonna be a pure it might be hard, so mining in the dwarf mines are accessed by the right Faladar bank.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 15

Cow hides, bones, big bones, and limpwurt roots.

BUT; big bones and lumpwurt roots should wait until you're a higher level. (Unless you're ranged)

Don't waste your time skilling.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 12

i suugest ranging hill ginats or tanning cowhides.but ihavent played in a while.if ur memebr do planks,tan green/blue dhide(i use 2 make 3mil aday doing this.

Windslayer:d4rkpk3r-Rogue

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

If you want some good cash you can always mine pure essences around 100k+ an hour. Also if you want a good long term money making way start fishing. Once 85 fishing you can start shark (can start at 76 but doesnt fish good until 85) which brink around 150k at the start but once your 95-99 it brings in around 300-400k an hour. If you start fishing sharks at 85 all the way to 99 it will bring you in around a total networth of
    100M. Also a 250k-300k method that doesnt require any levels, could be lvl 3. All you need is member, is to pick swamp toad doesnt give you any xp but will make you some good cash.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Hill Giants

40 - 60 range on f2p pure made me over 1mill. Then i just moved to lesser demons less crowded but no money though lol
    Currently playing Tera Online, League Of Legends and Smite. Got any advice? Need a gaming buddy? Send me a message.

Looking Forward To - Phantasy Star Online 2 But I have lost hope for the localization.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Now that the old wildy (PKers) is back, I would be careful trying to mine in it. The coal trucks are northwest of the Seers Village bank but they deliver your coal two doors down from the Seers bank. Do the Seers medium tasks list for more capacity in the coal trucks. Check out the skills guide for the requirements for the mining guild. It has alot of coal rocks and it is right next to the east Falador bank.
    Played RuneScape:503 days (12,081 Hours) 04Oct11
    Since 01May05-Veteran Cape

Goal: RuneScape Hall of Fame 10 Skill Capes
    Magic 99 - Attack 99
    Defense 99 - Strength 99
    Constitution 99 - Fishing 99
    Hunter 96 - Cooking 95
    Summoning 94 - Range 90

Special Forces Assn.
    Life Member

Warrior Ethos

I will always place the mission first.